Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 19
Re: Private Rolling Stones show at Gillette Stadium, Foxboro/Boston Tuesday October 25
Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: October 26, 2016 06:00

I guess the show is over by now...

Re: Private Rolling Stones show at Gillette Stadium, Foxboro/Boston Tuesday October 25
Posted by: JMARKO ()
Date: October 26, 2016 06:05

Kennedy
JMARKO
Kennedy
I like the cool low-key lighting of this.

I hope that's sarcasm.

Not at all. I dig it.

I wouldn't call it low-key. Between the huge stage and the lighting, I thought it looked way too much like a stadium show for such a small event.

But they sounded good.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: October 26, 2016 06:06

MonkeyMan2000

That's my guess too. Ending with Satisfaction, maybe?

Anyway, thanks to Nancy Dussault Smith and Paul English for the photos and for Linda Pizzuti Henry for the periscope.

And a huge thank you to Matt Lee for his live streaming. smileys with beer

Date: October 26, 2016 06:09

Cristiano Radtke
MonkeyMan2000

Anyway, thanks to Nancy Dussault Smith and Paul English for the photos and for Linda Pizzuti Henry for the periscope.

Yes, indeed. And thanks to you, Green Lady and Bye Bye Johnny for the photos and links. Seems like a race between you smileys with beer

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-26 06:11 by MonkeyMan2000.

Date: October 26, 2016 06:17

MonkeyMan2000
Cristiano Radtke
MonkeyMan2000

Yes, indeed. And thanks to you, Green Lady and Bye Bye Johnny for the photos and links. Seems like a race between you smileys with beer

My pleasure!

Start me Up snippet: [www.instagram.com]

Date: October 26, 2016 06:18

What are these microphones in front of the stage for?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-26 06:18 by MonkeyMan2000.

Date: October 26, 2016 06:19

Posted by: Green Lady ()

Cristiano Radtke too.. We're all busy looking - better to get something posted twice than not at all. I didn't intend to stay up for this one as usually nothing escapes from a private show, but this was a nice surprise.

Posted by: alieb ()

nice socks charlie!

Date: October 26, 2016 06:23

Green Lady
Cristiano Radtke too.. We're all busy looking - better to get something posted twice than not at all. I didn't intend to stay up for this one as usually nothing escapes from a private show, but this was a nice surprise.

I must say the great surprise was that Bellaggio gig, which wasn't announced on the day before like this one, but it's always great to have a Stones concert to follow even when we're at home. Here's hoping for the next one, in 2017 perhaps. smileys with beer

Date: October 26, 2016 06:23

SFTD and Brown Sugar - I think these videos are from Matt Lee's stream (for those who don't do Facebook).

[www.youtube.com]

Date: October 26, 2016 06:25

Cristiano Radtke
Green Lady

I must say the great surprise was that Bellaggio gig, which wasn't announced on the day before like this one, but it's always great to have a Stones concert to follow even when we're at home. Here's hoping for the next one, in 2017 perhaps. smileys with beer

I'm hoping for one in the UK, when I won't be here - cause I'll be there!

Date: October 26, 2016 06:31

Green Lady
Cristiano Radtke
Green Lady

I'm hoping for one in the UK, when I won't be here - cause I'll be there!

If there's a UK concert next year I hope I can be there. If I can't, I will be here. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: October 26, 2016 06:34

The fans here are the best. And much obliged to Matt Lee.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: October 26, 2016 06:58

Date: October 26, 2016 07:25

rogerriffin

Thank you very much, Roger! smileys with beer

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: October 26, 2016 08:13

Thanks.
Time to close this thread.

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: October 26, 2016 10:54

Super great show! The shortest but probably the best private show I've ever been to... loads of energy, loads of interaction with the crowd. Everyone had a lot of fun. The catching practise paid off, I scored five picks, a personal best :-)

Date: October 26, 2016 10:59

Thanks for streaming live on FB, Matt thumbs up

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: October 26, 2016 11:39

mattleeuk
Super great show! The shortest but probably the best private show I've ever been to... loads of energy, loads of interaction with the crowd. Everyone had a lot of fun. The catching practise paid off, I scored five picks, a personal best :-)

Attendance?

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: October 26, 2016 12:02

mattleeuk
Cool nice job on picks I got like 20 of them get any of those new blue ones from Keith? That would be nice got one all the way back to 78 from Keith he used to have Crushed pearl on them! lol no s&%$. Lucky you were in Boston they were trying to sell them in Vegas!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-26 12:07 by stonesfrkk.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 26, 2016 12:40

mattleeuk
[IORR.org]

1. JJF: [m.facebook.com] by Paul English -- [we.tl]

3. TD (Snippet): [www.periscope.tv] by Paul English -- [we.tl]

4. SFM + 5. WTWCD: [www.youtube.com] by Matt Lee -- same as here: [m.facebook.com]

10. GS (Snippet): [www.instagram.com] by Paul English -- [we.tl]

11. SMU (Snippet): [www.instagram.com] by Joe Carozza -- [we.tl]

12. SFTD + 13. BS: [www.youtube.com]

13. BS (Snippet): [www.instagram.com] by Paul English -- [we.tl]

14. Satisfaction: [m.facebook.com] by Paul English -- [we.tl]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-27 17:20 by Irix.

Date: October 26, 2016 12:48

It looks as if Mick isn't entirely over his laryngitis yet - compare this setlist with the Bellaggio and you'll hear Keith doing two songs out of 14 and Mick deciding not to do any ballads.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: October 26, 2016 13:44

hot smileyHappy to see from the you tube clips that Mick was in good form with his voice and dancing around and being the Master of Ceremonies as well as the Keith, Ronnie and Charlie as well. Looks like they were having fun as well as the lucky crowd .

Date: October 26, 2016 13:45

Irix
rogerriffin

Video summary:

3. TD (Snippet): [www.periscope.tv] by Paul English -- [we.tl]

4. SFM + 5. WTWCD: [www.youtube.com] by Matt Lee -- same as here: [m.facebook.com]

10. GS (Snippet): [www.instagram.com] by Paul English -- [we.tl]

11. SMU (Snippet): [www.instagram.com] by Joe Carozza -- [we.tl]

12. SFTD + 13. BS: [www.youtube.com]

13. BS (Snippet): [www.instagram.com] by Paul English -- [we.tl]

Looks like a great show. I really liked SFM and Whip + JJF and BS thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-26 13:55 by DandelionPowderman.

Date: October 26, 2016 15:19

Paul English's Periscope has now been converted to a Youtube upload: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: MRAmandaJones ()
Date: October 26, 2016 15:38

They should begin all these private gigs by singing "Sad sad sad"winking smiley

Date: October 26, 2016 15:58

Only 14 songs? I would be pissed. That's $285,714 per song if the guy paid 4 million

note to self

If I ever pay the Stones 4 million dollars for a private show it will be stated in the contract there will be a guarantee of at least a 2 hour long show and 24 songs!

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: October 26, 2016 16:23

Whores of Babylon,and for them to play SFM for those people what a joke....thumbs down

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: October 26, 2016 16:28

mattleeuk

Congrats Matt, glad you got in and had a good time.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1884
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home