Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7778798081828384858687...LastNext
Current Page: 82 of 117
Re: The Rolling Stones new blues album "Blue & Lonesome" due out Dec 2
Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: December 6, 2016 20:38

Georgelicks, I suppose #1 is secure for B&L on Uk album chart. But what about Global Chart?

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: December 6, 2016 20:55

In US Billboard charts can reach a top 3?!?

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: December 6, 2016 20:56

...And with this trend can reach 1 million worldwide?!?

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: December 6, 2016 21:27

Hairball
Add three more to the total georgelicks - three copies for $33.17 was an offer I couldn't refuse...

Help please! What's the secret here, tried several times today, it never shows me a discount (yes, i tried adding 3 to my cart), i clicked the link provided above...

[www.superdeluxeedition.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-12-06 21:28 by LeonidP.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 6, 2016 21:32

LeonidP
Hairball
Add three more to the total georgelicks - three copies for $33.17 was an offer I couldn't refuse...

Help please! What's the secret here, tried several times today, it never shows me a discount (yes, i tried adding 3 to my cart), i clicked the link provided above...

Did you try to buy it on Amazon.UK? I've just tried now and it's still working (3 deluxe box sets for the price of less than £27, shipping included).

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: December 6, 2016 21:52

LeonidP
Hairball

That is a trick.
In the morning the add was 1 deluxe for 10 GBP
In the afternoon 3 deluxes for 20 GBP. But you need to purchase 3 boxes at once.

Not bad idea - 1 for play copy, 1 sealed for storage, 1 for a present with 20GBP spent winking smiley

Date: December 6, 2016 22:03

I visited my friend who has some better declipping software and applied on some tracks with -2,5 dB volume gain reduction and declip. Results are great. Some distortion remained but that is OK. Wonder why the album has been mastered this way (distortion + middle brickwall). Maybe in the studio they applied distortion to non - brickwalled version and evaluated primarily that - just a speculation.

Still, great album!

Date: December 6, 2016 22:07

Cristiano Radtke
LeonidP
Hairball

Did you try to buy it on Amazon.UK? I've just tried now and it's still working (3 deluxe box sets for the price of less than £27, shipping included).

No, I am trying for US, however i just tried for UK and don't think it works ... I add 3 to cart and it shows the price of 3, over 100 pounds

Posted by: WindyHorses ()
Date: December 6, 2016 22:09

I bought the new CD from their website, so I am waiting.
I have heard a couple of the tracks and I am beyond thrilled, but I
want to save the rest for when my CD comes. I am so excited as I had wanted a Blues covers album forever. I even asked Keith on his website. But I had given up hope. My dream has come true. Thank you M K C and R. I love you, guys.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: December 6, 2016 22:13

LeonidP
It works here, in Europe. The discount is applied at the very last stage. You add to the chart, the total is 104 GBP, proceed to checkout and the discount is applied just before you pay. I tried it a second ago.

Posted by: laf848 ()
Date: December 6, 2016 22:18

I just ordered 3 copies for $33.17. What a Deal ! Thanks for the info. Love the album.

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: December 6, 2016 22:23

laf848
I just ordered 3 copies for $33.17. What a Deal ! Thanks for the info. Love the album.

Me too!!
I love this album!
hot smiley

Date: December 6, 2016 22:42

Yep, I will just add my praise of this album - I haven't read all 82 pages of this thread but it seems the huge majority rate it very highly and the album we have been wanting them to make for some time. After only a few listens, I love it and with the chart success the album is having perhaps volume 2 is not far behind......

Anyway, here's to Black and Blue and LoneSome Girls........and the Stones, oh yeah!

Date: December 6, 2016 22:43

ironbelly
LeonidP
It works here, in Europe. The discount is applied at the very last stage. You add to the chart, the total is 104 GBP, proceed to checkout and the discount is applied just before you pay. I tried it a second ago.

Thanks for the help. I guess it is for UK only. I went to the last button before submitting payment in US and still don't see a discount. No big deal, i'll eventually get a deluxe

Date: December 6, 2016 22:44

LeonidP
ironbelly
LeonidP

Thanks for the help. I guess it is for UK only. I went to the last button before submitting payment in US and still don't see a discount. No big deal, i'll eventually get a deluxe

It works in Brazil as well. A friend of mine just bought 3 box sets.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: December 6, 2016 22:48

just "un-placed" my order of the cd boxset from the official rolling stones store placed one week ago. after 3 labor days from the release of the album still no sign of shipping. hope I'll get my money back

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: December 6, 2016 22:55

maumau
just "un-placed" my order of the cd boxset from the official rolling stones store placed one week ago. after 3 labor days from the release of the album still no sign of shipping. hope I'll get my money back

Maurizio, io ho preso 3 copie deluxe a 30 euro dal sito sopra indicato...10 minuti fa!

Posted by: Stones32 ()
Date: December 6, 2016 22:55

Would've been cool if the band covered that old blues classic "Crosseyed Heart".

Date: December 6, 2016 23:32

Cristiano Radtke
LeonidP
ironbelly
LeonidP

Okay thanks to all of you! I didn't think it was letting me order from the UK with my account, as amazon was trying to make me log in again - so I thought my account was not valid ... that is why i kept trying in US...

Anyway I went all the way thru w/ UK and was able to log into amazon with my regular US credentials, and it worked! I guess i have 3 on the way.

Posted by: alfstone ()
Date: December 6, 2016 23:38

DandelionPowderman
alfstone
alfstone
alfstone
DandelionPowderman
alfstone
DandelionPowderman
alfstone
That´s craaaazy!
I´ve just ordered 3 copies of Blue & Lonesome deluxe edition from amazon.co.uk for just 31 euros shippin included.....one single copy was 48 euros shippin included.
I really don´t understand nothing, but now i´ve got 3 copies, and I´m happy. I should exchange one deluxe for a vinyl copy spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Link, please!

[www.amazon.co.uk]-

5&keywords=blue+%26+lonesome+rolling+stones

But to see the low price i had to buy 3 copies and they they apply the discount, but hurry up as it´s a limited offer as they said in my order

That link says £56.99!

When i bought it a few minutes ago, one copy was 34,99 pounds, when you click three copies was 114 more or less, and then they applied a discount of 85!!!! but only when you clicked three, and i don´t know why.....but i checked my mail and the order is ON !!!!!!

I´ve found this amazing offer here.......a great place to grab really great deals:

On this late link I´ve posted the offer is still ON!!!! Don´t miss it, just click on grab the deal

Thanks a lot, man! What a GREAT deal. It's still on, btw smileys with beer

£26.96 for three Deluxe-sets! YAY!!! smileys with beer

You´re welcome, happy for us, enjoy it smileys with beer

Posted by: alfstone ()
Date: December 6, 2016 23:39

MonkeyMan2000
Thank you so much alfstone! I think if it says 3 x Blue and Lonesome Deluxe with a order total of 32 CHF(!!!) in my confirmation email I didn't miss it! smileys with beer

Great you have it too, big deal, congrats, regards smileys with beer

Date: December 6, 2016 23:47

LeonidP
Cristiano Radtke
LeonidP
ironbelly
LeonidP

Okay thanks to all of you! I didn't think it was letting me order from the UK with my account, as amazon was trying to make me log in again - so I thought my account was not valid ... that is why i kept trying in US...

Anyway I went all the way thru w/ UK and was able to log into amazon with my regular US credentials, and it worked! I guess i have 3 on the way.

Great news. Enjoy! smileys with beer

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: December 6, 2016 23:48

For a very brief second I hear Stray Cat Blues at the beginning of Little Rain!!

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: December 6, 2016 23:50

maumau

Do you have a tracking number/confirm email?
That's too bad, because my box came from the
official RS store, arrived last night as per tracking,
and it was a freakin delight to open.
Loved the pics in the envelope.
CD's in the auto, I'm blue and lonesome.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: December 6, 2016 23:53

35love
maumau

Do you have a tracking number/confirm email?
That's too bad, because my box came from the
official RS store, arrived last night as per tracking,
and it was a freakin delight to open.
Loved the pics in the envelope.
CD's in the auto, I'm blue and lonesome.

I received a mail confirming the order but no shipping confirm so..

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: December 7, 2016 00:27

It worked! Awesome! That knocked out a couple of Christmas gifts!

I still can't get enough of this album, not a weak track!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 7, 2016 01:29

LeonidP
Hairball

Here's what I did:

From the link above, click on GRAB THE DEAL> click to order which is above the box with all the price listings.
You will then be on the AmazonUK page. In the quantity box on right, scroll for 3 copies and 'add to basket'. Basket total will show £104.97, but click on 'proceed to checkout' where you will need to sign in to your amazon account (if you have one). Click on 'deliver to this address' and the price of £29.16 should show on the left. Continue and choose form of payment and continue again - "You can review this order before it's final".
Next page is 'Review Your Order" where it should say:
Order Summary
Items: GBP 87.48
Postage & Packing: GBP 5.06
Total before VAT: GBP 92.54
VAT: GBP 0.00
Total: GBP 92.54
Promotion Applied: -GBP 67.48

(Order Total: GBP 25.06)
Payment Total: USD 33.17

Tempted to buy three more at that price - hope it works out for you!thumbs up

LeonidP

I suppose I should have read through the rest of the thread before I replied with all the info. above!!! smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-12-07 01:31 by Hairball.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 7, 2016 02:07

Got my copy of it today at Target, played it in the truck. Holy CRAP is it loud! Perhaps because there's not a lot of dynamics on it the mastering has allowed it to seem to be even louder than say a Soundgarden record.

For some reason Windows Media Player didn't recognize it. I need to give it an LP cover and name the songs.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 7, 2016 02:31

Isn't this uncalled for blues cover album really a case of procrastination? And an indication of the fact that the prospect of a fresh, new album is pretty slim by now?

Posted by: Olly ()
Date: December 7, 2016 02:44

Stoneage, I expect Blue & Lonesome to be the final studio album released by the band.

I don't think it's any more called or uncalled for than any other album, but it does seem to be meeting with good critical and commercial success.

If it is to be their final album, it acts as an interesting and appropriate coda of sorts.

Olly.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7778798081828384858687...LastNext
Current Page: 82 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1789
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home