Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 117
Re: 6 October announchement
Posted by: OnlyKeef ()
Date: October 6, 2016 00:50

Deltics
OnlyKeef
JumpingKentFlash
OnlyKeef
Twitter clip Shazamed! cool smiley smileys with beer

What does that mean?

I simply used the Iphone app "Shazam" to identify the song that is playing for 10 sec in the background clip... and this song is already on their database!!!

It's the new Stones single... Just Your Fool hot smiley

"In the 10 second video is titled ‘The Rolling Stones – Coming October 6’ and the musical piece is already indexed in Shazam as ‘Just Your Fool’."

[www.music-news.com]

thumbs up

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: October 6, 2016 01:09

Interesting...

[www.videomuzic.eu]

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: October 6, 2016 02:01

Marble Arch.

[www.instagram.com]

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: October 6, 2016 02:39

...Are they come back in the studio later in this month?!?Does anybody here can confirm this?!?

Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: October 6, 2016 03:03

mailexile67
...Are they come back in the studio later in this month?!?Does anybody here can confirm this?!?

I don't think so, they will be doing promotion for exhibitionism and the blues album on November and then time off again.
I can't see them back in the studio for 4 months at least, the album with new stuff won't be out until mid-2017 at least but I won't be surprised if is pushed back to late 2017 just like this blues album this year.

Date: October 6, 2016 12:15

paulywaul
gotdablouse
Thanks for the info but something wrong with the time, is it 2PM UK time maybe ?

It is 3.00 PM UK time - because it says 2.00 PM GMT on the Stones website, and at he moment the UK is still on summer time, so GMT + 1

As for the announcement, PLEASE let it be about something interesting ... like the release date of the new blues record for example, and ideally which the band is actually planning to tour behind - and which (heaven forbid - gulp) might possibly mean THEY PLAY some songs from at the expense of ...

Well, you KNOW what it would it would be at the expense of !! And would we miss some of those (songs) ? Would we f**k !

That should be 4PM in Western Europe, Pauly?

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: October 6, 2016 12:26

DandelionPowderman
paulywaul
gotdablouse
Thanks for the info but something wrong with the time, is it 2PM UK time maybe ?

It is 3.00 PM UK time - because it says 2.00 PM GMT on the Stones website, and at he moment the UK is still on summer time, so GMT + 1

As for the announcement, PLEASE let it be about something interesting ... like the release date of the new blues record for example, and ideally which the band is actually planning to tour behind - and which (heaven forbid - gulp) might possibly mean THEY PLAY some songs from at the expense of ...

Well, you KNOW what it would it would be at the expense of !! And would we miss some of those (songs) ? Would we f**k !

That should be 4PM in Western Europe, Pauly?

Yes 4 pm

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: October 6, 2016 12:27

ok, this is harder than it should be...

1. [twitter.com]

3. 2PM GMT/6AM PST/9AM EST is INCONSISTENT - you'd think the Stones media "people" would at least know how to count ?!

3; Since 6AM PST and 9AM EST are consistent, one could assume that it's 2PM UK Time so that they all match. The marketing company for the launch is based in the UK (and the displays were done in London) so they probably still think the UK is the center of the world...

4. To sum it up, It seems the news will drop at 1PM GMT, 2PM UK, 3PM CET, 6AM PST, 9AM PST !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-06 12:30 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: October 6, 2016 12:56

@ gotdablouse: NICE job! Thanks very much. thumbs up

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: October 6, 2016 13:01

gotdablouse

1. [twitter.com]

3. 2PM GMT/6AM PST/9AM EST is INCONSISTENT - you'd think the Stones media "people" would at least know how to count ?!

3; Since 6AM PST and 9AM EST are consistent, one could assume that it's 2PM UK Time so that they all match. The marketing company for the launch is based in the UK (and the displays were done in London) so they probably still think the UK is the center of the world...

4. To sum it up, It seems the news will drop at 1PM GMT, 2PM UK, 3PM CET, 6AM PST, 9AM PST !

Sounds about right to me !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: October 6, 2016 13:06

I have a feeling this day will see some form of digital release of the new album.

Too much buzz to simply announce the release date everbody already knows.

They´re gonna give us the album TODAY!!!

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: October 6, 2016 13:12

Just hope it's ........ INTERESTING !

Something along the lines of:

Here's a new album of new blues covers
We're going to tour behind this album in Europe in 2017
We're going to play small venues
We're going to incorporate a seated acoustic set into the shows
We're not going to play JJF, BS, GS, SFTD, SMU, TD, SFM, IORR, YGMR, MISS YOU - AT ALL !
Ticket prices are not going to exceed GBP £100 or equivalent in other currencies
We don't give a f**k about making zillions of £s or $s or whatever else, been there n' done that
We hope you have a good time
It's been a blast, we're outa here now .... catch u in the next lifetime

O wouldn't it be nice !!??

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Bluesstone ()
Date: October 6, 2016 13:16

The official announcment with a release date, tracklist and the first single (with a nice video) would be great

Posted by: txussilvestre ()
Date: October 6, 2016 13:27

gotdablouse

1. [twitter.com]

BTW, the tweet includes a 5 second clip, also from Just Your Fool, apparently, but different from the previous 10 sec clip, right?

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: October 6, 2016 13:39

I guess they'll bring out one song from the oncoming blues album this afternoon.
Perhaps only available through iTunes, in which case I'll have to wait for the CD to arrive.

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: October 6, 2016 14:04

"We're not going to play JJF, BS, GS, SFTD, SMU, TD, SFM, IORR, YGMR, MISS YOU - AT ALL"

Well keep TD and BS in the set at least, they are ALWAYS a blast. SMU only works when being the opening number so that beauty need to rest for a while...

Posted by: Hansman ()
Date: October 6, 2016 14:13

The album is called Blue And Lonesome and is coming out in December.

[www.noise11.com]

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: October 6, 2016 14:21

Hansman

[www.noise11.com]
[iorr.org]

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Date: October 6, 2016 14:31

Deltics
Hansman

[www.noise11.com]
[iorr.org]

Seems like noise11.com has just copied and pasted from IORR...

Posted by: TheBlockbuster ()
Date: October 6, 2016 14:56

MadMax
"We're not going to play JJF, BS, GS, SFTD, SMU, TD, SFM, IORR, YGMR, MISS YOU - AT ALL"

Well keep TD and BS in the set at least, they are ALWAYS a blast. SMU only works when being the opening number so that beauty need to rest for a while...

Haha, that would be a dream come true. Imagine the excitement it would provoke.
Ábout SMU later in the set, it really is tedious with the overpowering backing vocals and all.

Posted by: bluesinc. ()
Date: October 6, 2016 14:57

well, to be honest, we just wait to hear the new song......the rest, we know....new Album, dec 2nd, etc...... maybe europe next year.....so let´s hear the song

Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: October 6, 2016 15:02

Twitter anouncement :

There’s now a Rolling Stones Twitter emoji! Just tweet #RollingStones to get the blue tongue in your own tweets…
[twitter.com]

Hopefully it's not the 6 October anouncement...

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: October 6, 2016 15:03

The fact that tongues have only been seen in London and that London time is the first listed time tells me - Blues album announcement; digital release of single (or maybe entire album); and LONDON SHOW announcement???

Posted by: Deathgod ()
Date: October 6, 2016 15:05

kowalski
Twitter anouncement :

There’s now a Rolling Stones Twitter emoji! Just tweet #RollingStones to get the blue tongue in your own tweets…
[twitter.com]

Hopefully it's not the 6 October anouncement...

Lolz !

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: October 6, 2016 15:13

On big Dutch radio station: "there is a new single from The Rolling Stones and you hear it soon".

(Always took candy from strangers)

Date: October 6, 2016 15:22

Niek
On big Dutch radio station: "there is a new single from The Rolling Stones and you hear it soon".

thumbs up

25 minutes to go! smileys with beer

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: October 6, 2016 15:25

Is there any other link apart twitter and android application? Like BBC radio or something like that.

Date: October 6, 2016 15:28

ironbelly
Is there any other link apart twitter and android application? Like BBC radio or something like that.

It will probably be released on their app first, then twitter, Facebook and YouTube some seconds later. Just a guess, based on their previous releases, though.

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: October 6, 2016 15:31

the king and queen in ATL are lit up with the new logo colors (maybe i'm squeezing that a little).

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: October 6, 2016 15:42

DandelionPowderman
ironbelly

It will probably be released on their app first, then twitter, Facebook and YouTube some seconds later. Just a guess, based on their previous releases, though.
OK. Thanx. I forgot my tablet today. Can live with Facebook from Win-based computer.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1803
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home