Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10
Re: The Role Of Chuck L....
Posted by: HMS ()
Date: September 17, 2016 12:18

GasLightStreet
HMS
If the Stones had not liked Matt´s interlude, it wouldn´t have been performed every night.

You've confused the Stones with Jagger. That was all Jagger's doing.

And he did right.

Date: September 17, 2016 12:20

DandelionPowderman
The best version of that interlude was when Keith sabotaged it in Tokyo with extremely loud solo guitar playing in a different key. It's hilarious that they kept it on the album and on the dvd.

Really? I have to listen more closely to this once again. Never noticed any kind of "sabotage" before.

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: September 17, 2016 12:42

I don't like the fact that Matt now plays on more tracks than some years ago: Gimme Shelter, Start Me Up, Paint It Black, Miss You (the harp is back and he even adds strings during the sax solo!!!eye popping smiley)....

Edit: Matt, you have hands. Why don't you clap THEM on Start Me Up? And then you have a mouth. So play a real harmonica! winking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-17 16:14 by MonkeyMan2000.

Date: September 17, 2016 16:06

He´s playing on all of these songs??? - even on Gimme Shelter,wow... I never noticed that. I thought he is only on stage for YCAGWYW. You learn something new each day.

Posted by: HonkeyTonkFlash ()
Date: September 17, 2016 16:10

HMS
He´s playing on all of these songs??? - even on Gimme Shelter,wow... I never noticed that. I thought he is only on stage for YCAGWYW. You learn something new each day.

If he is playing on all those songs at least he's fairly low in the mix. On the Steel Wheels/Urban Jungle tours his playing was much more prominent.

"Gonna find my way to heaven ..."

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: September 17, 2016 16:16

He adds some strings on Gimme Shelter(I think only in the outro) and he adds handclaps on Start Me Up, but you don't hear him in every Youtube video....

Date: September 17, 2016 16:49

He played a lot on Moonlight Mile as well.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: September 17, 2016 17:17

HMS
GasLightStreet
HMS
If the Stones had not liked Matt´s interlude, it wouldn´t have been performed every night.

You've confused the Stones with Jagger. That was all Jagger's doing.

And he did right.

Yes. You like... cheesy keyboards. You'd rather hear a MIDI based instrument than a real one.

Just like your taste in albums.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: September 17, 2016 17:20

HMS

It's NO SURPRISE that you don't notice anything. Because you've stated you don't notice things.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1201
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home