Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 8 of 9
Re: OT: Welcome to the breakfast show - IORR Fan Gathering and live show in London September 24
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 27, 2016 00:28

DandelionPowderman
Thanks a lot for filming this, Silver Dagger!

Down In The Hole

[www.youtube.com]

Dare I say it, but I think I actually prefer your version over the original! Plenty of extra harmonica on this one to give it a bluesy feel. I'm STILL on a high and I was a mere audience member! As others have said, you'd make an excellent Stones tribute act. An absolute privilege to witness your debut and I can't thank you enough for such a great day. I look forward to more recordings as they emerge.

ErwinH, when I was at work this morning, I told them about the event and how the drummer turned out to be an Oracle DBA. They were both amused and impressed cool smiley

Re: OT: Welcome to the breakfast show - IORR Fan Gathering and live show in London September 24
Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: September 27, 2016 11:59

Rockman
Wild Slivovitz looks a bit like Marlon ..........

Well yeah, that's what I look like when I do need some sleep...grinning smiley

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: September 27, 2016 12:03

Hairball
Awesome - looks like FUN.
CONGRATS to the band.
Wish I could have been there!
I love London.
I love the Stones.
IORR! thumbs up

+1
Looks like a great time you all had!
I'm jealous

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: September 27, 2016 22:11

Absolutely! I had to drag that guitar all over London.

Posted by: djgab ()
Date: October 1, 2016 18:47

dear all,
one week later after the great meeting, I would like to thank again all the musicians, photographers, videoers, fans, iorrians, good fellows, everyone ... for these good times near Regent Sound, the late Marquee and so on !
merci encore !
djgab

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: October 1, 2016 20:43

Till the next time...

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: October 3, 2016 09:58

DandelionPowderman..Good one ya have to do it again sometime..yea smileys with beer

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: October 7, 2016 11:43

IORR BAND, just to let you know that I got all the photos I took on the day to Charlie (Aka Erwin) ....... or should that be Erwin (Aka Charlie) ? But anyway, for those of you that want them, he's the man to pester for distribution !! Cheers smileys with beer

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: October 7, 2016 11:56

Thanks a lot, pauly. We loved those pics!

BTW, while we're waiting for the dvd, here's a little clip from the soundcheck - merely 30 minutes after I said hello to these guys for the first time.

We hit it off pretty quick, I'd say - on all levels smiling smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Date: October 7, 2016 13:09

paulywaul
IORR BAND, just to let you know that I got all the photos I took on the day to Charlie (Aka Erwin) ....... or should that be Erwin (Aka Charlie) ? But anyway, for those of you that want them, he's the man to pester for distribution !! Cheers smileys with beer

Paul, you can call me Al

Date: October 7, 2016 13:49

ErwinH
paulywaul

Paul, you can call me Al

Jackson or Capone?

Posted by: djgab ()
Date: October 7, 2016 14:22

Dear Paul, I saw your pictures thanks to Erwin.
Thanks a lot, they are great.

The soundcheck sounds very good considering the fact that we just went on stage, plugged and played winking smiley

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: October 7, 2016 16:50

yeah!

Erwin, Jean-Gabriel, Bard, Derek, Jerry-

you guys are the best. I am so glad we got to play together, lets keep it up.

new recordings, more gigs!

many thanks and also so great to meet the IORRians at the gig.

Cheers!smileys with beer

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: October 8, 2016 02:09

Yeah Dillard, and next time Kurt as well must join us, and possibly a saxophone player and a trumpet player, then we'll definitely be in business!!

Date: October 13, 2016 17:44

While we're waiting for good footage and sound from this gig...

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: May 27, 2017 17:57

Any chance of a reunion, lads? Say, in Paris before the last tour gig?

Date: May 27, 2017 21:22

Hmmm... maybe BV has some inside information?
smiling smiley

Date: May 27, 2017 21:52

Whaaa...?!?! Are y'all going on tour?

Date: May 27, 2017 22:01

ErwinH
Hmmm... maybe BV has some inside information?
smiling smiley

grinning smiley What shows are you going to on this tour Erwin? Hamburg, Barcelona & Paris 1 & 2 for me. No ticket as yet for Hamburg, but I'll get one thumbs up

Date: May 27, 2017 22:09

Hey Grzegorz67 !

I have tickets for Hamburg, Amsterdam and Arnhem...
See you somewhere!

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: May 29, 2017 01:11

SomeTorontoGirl
Come to Toronto, we'll get Stones Place for ya! Rock On!

[stonesplace.ca]

That place looks really cool, STG!!! I need to get back to Toronto. I haven't been there in over 15 years at least!!

Date: May 29, 2017 02:42

ErwinH
Hey Grzegorz67 !

I have tickets for Hamburg, Amsterdam and Arnhem...
See you somewhere!

I'll very likely see you in Hamburg as I'll be in the city for the show. With an 80,000 capacity, I'm sure I'll get in somewhere easily enough. It might not be the IORR party section in the Silver Pit though.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 29, 2017 02:59

Yes, let's have a gathering in Paris. Going to all three shows.

plexi

Date: May 29, 2017 11:12

Everything was booked and ready for an Oslo-gig. Then they rearranged their tour plans...

As it seems, I can't make more than one show this time around (Hamburg), and I barely made that (flying in on show day). Many of the other guys in the band are doing several shows, though.

Maybe something will happen..

Date: May 29, 2017 23:42

Rats. Was really hoping to see the IORR Band between gigs. Maybe next year in the UK... No setlist whining - promise!

Date: June 6, 2017 20:26

NICOS
"IORR Band - Welcome to the breakfast show"..............hope to see you in Amsterdam one day......................

You could be lucky this autumn, NICOS...maaaaybe... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: June 9, 2017 11:33

Yeah! It looks like Amsterdam is the place to be on this tour! hot smiley

Posted by: TE ()
Date: June 9, 2017 12:15

SomeTorontoGirl
Rats. Was really hoping to see the IORR Band between gigs. Maybe next year in the UK... No setlist whining - promise!

Mmm, 12 min version of Miss You... :-)

TE
Oslo

Date: June 9, 2017 12:25

TE
SomeTorontoGirl

Mmm, 12 min version of Miss You... :-)

TE
Oslo

We (I eye rolling smiley ) cut it short the last time, hehe grinning smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Date: June 9, 2017 12:45

It seems like soon we can change the location and date in this subject... smileys with beer

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 8 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1938
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home