Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 7 of 9
Re: OT: Welcome to the breakfast show - IORR Fan Gathering and live show in London September 24
Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: September 26, 2016 00:23

Thanks for a great day in London. Special thanks to Dandelion Powderman for including me. Extra special thanks to our great rhythm section, who covered up the sins of this particular guitarist. Also great to meet the many IORRers who came to cheer us on. Paulywaul and Beast provided excellent London hospitality.

Already lobbying for us to return next year and perform all of Exile. We need to add a keyboardist, horn player or two and a couple of female backup singers. Who's in?

Re: OT: Welcome to the breakfast show - IORR Fan Gathering and live show in London September 24
Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: September 26, 2016 00:26

71Tele
Thanks for a great day in London. Special thanks to Dandelion Powderman for including me. Extra special thanks to our great rhythm section, who covered up the sins of this particular guitarist. Also great to meet the many IORRers who came to cheer us on. Paulywaul and Beast provided excellent London hospitality.

Already lobbying for us to return next year and perform all of Exile. We need to add a keyboardist, horn player or two and a couple of female backup singers. Who's in?

Oo! Oo! Pick me! I can sing!!...a little. grinning smiley

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 26, 2016 00:28

My friend's wife, who is a professional music teacher and multi-instrumentalist is very impressed at what you guys attempted and very successfully pulled off, I.e meeting for the 1St time and playing a 2 hour show to an audience 1 hour later. CYHMK at No2 in the setlist too! My personal highlight was Midnight Rambler - just glorious.

You should go on tour! thumbs up

Ah well, back to dealing with Oracle for myself and IORR drummer ErwinH tomorrow winking smiley

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: September 26, 2016 05:34

So who is who in those pictures, are they all IORR members?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 26, 2016 07:11

I'm so happy to read about this band although I couldn't watch them play live (apart from Periscope). I hope you can play on a pre-concert party somewhere, in 2017. smileys with beer

Posted by: djgab ()
Date: September 26, 2016 09:15

71Tele
perform all of Exile.
That is a goal !

Date: September 26, 2016 10:08

Koen
So who is who in those pictures, are they all IORR members?

From left to right: djgab, Wild Slivovitz, me, ErwinH, Tele71 and Duke Richardson

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 26, 2016 11:42

AHHHHHHHHH ... Good ta put a face to the name ...
And I'm not givin' Tele71 anymore cheek from now on .... hhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

ROCKMAN

Date: September 26, 2016 11:48

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-26 14:55 by DandelionPowderman.

Date: September 26, 2016 11:48

an other view, with Duke more visible.
Thanks Graeme for the pic.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: September 26, 2016 11:55

You got a good set of teeth going for you Dandy! Whiter than Keith's! But I guess yours are the real deal?

Date: September 26, 2016 11:57

It's just the light, Stoneage. I'm a heavy snus-user winking smiley

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: September 26, 2016 12:06

Very nice pictures. Thanks.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: September 26, 2016 12:07

Sweet Black Angel

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: September 26, 2016 12:40

SomeTorontoGirl.... RHPS? :-)
thumbs up smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: September 26, 2016 13:41

djgab
71Tele
perform all of Exile.
That is a goal !
what a nice idea, Tele!!

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: September 26, 2016 14:31

Rockman
AHHHHHHHHH ... Good ta put a face to the name ...
And I'm not givin' Tele71 anymore cheek from now on .... hhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cheek always welcome from you, Rockman. Wish you could have been there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-27 22:09 by 71Tele.

Date: September 26, 2016 14:49

......YEAH Tele ... wish I coulda been there tooooooo .... havin' a good time

ROCKMAN

Date: September 26, 2016 14:56

Thanks a lot for filming this, Silver Dagger!

Down In The Hole

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: September 26, 2016 15:22

ErwinH

Good eye. I don't like men with too many muscles.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-26 18:28 by SomeTorontoGirl.

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: September 26, 2016 15:28

SomeTorontoGirl
ErwinH

God eye. I don't like men with too many muscles.

In just 7 days.... uh... I can make you a man!

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: September 26, 2016 15:33

ErwinH
SomeTorontoGirl
ErwinH

God eye. I don't like men with too many muscles.

In just 7 days.... uh... I can make you a man!

Hahahahaha! Step away from the transducer! Just back awayyyyy...!

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: September 26, 2016 15:40

"IORR Band - Welcome to the breakfast show"..............hope to see you in Amsterdam one day......................

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 26, 2016 17:58

Awesome - looks like FUN.
CONGRATS to the band.
Wish I could have been there!
I love London.
I love the Stones.
IORR! thumbs up

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: September 26, 2016 18:09

great set list and congrats to band - enjoyed down in the hole, nice gritty dirty lead DP and great rhythm section.

Posted by: DonParker ()
Date: September 26, 2016 18:26

NICOS
"IORR Band - Welcome to the breakfast show"..............hope to see you in Amsterdam one day......................

thumbs up

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: September 26, 2016 18:59

latebloomer
71Tele

Oo! Oo! Pick me! I can sing!!...a little. grinning smiley

Can I be your Roadie!smoking smiley

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: September 26, 2016 19:10

Thank you so much to the whole Band for putting on such a fantastic Saturday afternoon of great musicianship and a setlist to dream about.
It was so good to see quite a few familiar faces of people I know and have had the pleasure of being to various Stones gigs with as well as The Who and a few more great Bands.

The whole afternoon was a great musical and personal experience for me , and great to meet quite a few Stones fans as well for the very first time.
Sorry I may have seemed a bit out of it at times but unfortunately on medication that effects me a bit adversely.

We will all meet again watching this great Band again,somewhere,sometime, I'm sure. smileys with beer

Date: September 26, 2016 22:22

dear Crawdaddy, I think we were all a little bit high due to high dose of good music spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-26 22:23 by djgab.

Date: September 27, 2016 00:24

Wild Slivovitz looks a bit like Marlon ..........

ROCKMAN

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 7 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1925
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home