Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 4 of 9
Re: OT: Welcome to the breakfast show - IORR Fan Gathering and live show in London September 24
Date: September 16, 2016 20:26

<we need some teaser>

[youtu.be]

Re: OT: Welcome to the breakfast show - IORR Fan Gathering and live show in London September 24
Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: September 17, 2016 00:20

smiling smiley

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: djgab ()
Date: September 17, 2016 12:47

smileys with beer

Date: September 18, 2016 19:03

Hey Dandelion, any updates on timings for Saturday?

Date: September 18, 2016 21:13

Doors open at 1 pm.

Date: September 19, 2016 12:22

We have some equipment problems here. Anyone who would be so kind to bring a tripod? We just don't have the space for it...

It would help A LOT to make the concert film way better.

Date: September 19, 2016 15:32

a tripod to put a camera on ?
I could be the man !

Date: September 19, 2016 15:37

djgab
a tripod to put a camera on ?
I could be the man !

Awesome! Yes, we need a tripod for the still camera, filming the concert.

Great, Jean-Gab! thumbs up

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: September 19, 2016 15:51

I thought late bloomer was first in line for the blue jacket

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: September 20, 2016 14:04

Looking forward to this. Best of luck to you. Will you broadcast the show live or record it for later use? Kudos to you all.

Date: September 20, 2016 14:07

We haven't found anyone to scope it yet, but it will definitely be filmed and recorded. It will be filmed with professional equipment, but as the club is pretty small, all the drums won't be mic'ed, hence we have to do an audience sound DAT-recording (with good equipment, though).

I'm trying to learn all the lyrics. It's not an easy task. It's comforting, though, that Mick never has sung the correct lyrics for MR in concert – so it's not just me smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-20 14:08 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: September 20, 2016 14:56

DandelionPowderman
We haven't found anyone to scope it yet, but it will definitely be filmed and recorded. It will be filmed with professional equipment, but as the club is pretty small, all the drums won't be mic'ed, hence we have to do an audience sound DAT-recording (with good equipment, though).

I'm trying to learn all the lyrics. It's not an easy task. It's comforting, though, that Mick never has sung the correct lyrics for MR in concert – so it's not just me smiling smiley

We'll be singing along with you Dandy. Watch our lips. Heh heh.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 20, 2016 15:31

DandelionPowderman

I bet it isn't. You could always just use an autocue smiling smiley That's what Mick and every other artist does anywaythumbs up
They generally know their own lyrics pretty well and the autocue is obviously there for backup. He still managed to flub the opening of Angie in Stockholm 2 years ago although he soon got back on track. See you Saturday. Looking forward to this a lot.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: September 20, 2016 23:46

Might not be able to get there for 1 pm, so keep a space for me please and thank you cool smiley Looking forward to this - we denizens of London are truly honoured to have our town as the chosen venue for this debut gig thumbs up

Date: September 21, 2016 00:16

If there is one person we'll keep a space for, it will be you, Beast smileys with beer

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: September 21, 2016 02:47

Thank you most kindly, Dandie - can't wait!

Date: September 21, 2016 11:09

We will Periscope this, and we can use my phone (if someone will film with it, that is smiling smiley )

Here's the link it will be scoped from: [twitter.com]

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: September 21, 2016 14:34

Thanks to DP for organizing this and inviting me to play. I hope I prove myself worthy.

Date: September 22, 2016 18:26

I got a tripod !

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: September 22, 2016 22:21

djgab
I got a tripod !

thumbs up
smileys with beer

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: September 23, 2016 00:24

smileys with beer

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Date: September 23, 2016 02:33

Thanks a lot, Jean-Gab smileys with beer

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: September 23, 2016 04:41

djgab
I got a tripod !

...is what they all say. grinning smiley

Date: September 23, 2016 08:14

LOL grinning smiley

Date: September 23, 2016 10:13

SomeTorontoGirl

djgab
I got a tripod !

...is what they all say.

but, that's a beautiful one winking smiley

by the way, tomorrow is the day !!

Date: September 23, 2016 12:33

So, really ready and primed for this great sounding event. And there's a bar. This is all too good to be true. I hope everyone else coming will be hootin' and hollerin' along.

Cannae wait as they say in old Glasgee!

Date: September 23, 2016 12:54

The quiz is printed out, I got the setlist, the DAT-recorder and the stereo mic is in my suitcase, the camera guy is ready and my guitars are tuned.

The rest of the IORR Band are either in London already or on their way. I'll be in London by 08:40 tomorrow morning.

Are you ready?!?

smileys with beer

Date: September 23, 2016 13:02

DandelionPowderman
The quiz is printed out, I got the setlist, the DAT-recorder and the stereo mic is in my suitcase, the camera guy is ready and my guitars are tuned.

The rest of the IORR Band are either in London already or on their way. I'll be in London by 08:40 tomorrow morning.

Are you ready?!?

smileys with beer

Crikey - so I surmise that you're flying in on showday? Rock and Roll! See you tomorrow sir! Like my fellow Scot Silver Dagger, 'Cannae Wait'. I'm from Hamilton btw SD thumbs up

Date: September 23, 2016 13:34

grzegorz67
DandelionPowderman

Are you ready?!?

smileys with beer

Crikey - so I surmise that you're flying in on showday? Rock and Roll! See you tomorrow sir! Like my fellow Scot Silver Dagger, 'Cannae Wait'. I'm from Hamilton btw SD thumbs up

Whoops sorry to mislead you grzegorz67. I'm actually a sassanach from London. But I do love the Scots and look forward to having a wee dram with you tomorrow.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-23 13:35 by Silver Dagger.

Date: September 23, 2016 13:42

Silver Dagger

Whoops sorry to mislead you grzegorz67. I'm actually a sassanach from London. But I do love the Scots and look forward to having a wee dram with you tomorrow.

smileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-23 13:46 by grzegorz67.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 4 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1906
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home