Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526
Current Page: 26 of 26
Re: "The Rolling Stones in Mono" - September 30 2016.
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 11, 2018 18:50

jackflash27

Does anyone have a spare one to sell (mint) for a reasonable price?

Here: [www.Amazon.co.uk] or here: [www.Grooves.land] ....

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: May 11, 2018 20:53

Irix
jackflash27

Does anyone have a spare one to sell (mint) for a reasonable price?

Here: [www.Amazon.co.uk] or here: [www.Grooves.land] ....

Thanks,but I'm looking for a price at 300 euro maximum. But thanks for the tip!

Posted by: downagain ()
Date: May 12, 2018 01:28

Buying from Amazon Canada would fit into your price range but I'm not sure exactly how you would go about doing that with shipping, etc.
I will also say that I got mine from Amazon at a decent price and then received considerable discounts, first because there was some kind of blob on one of the versions of Aftermath. I was able to clean it off without issue but I'd first contacted Amazon to see if I could try that and still return it if unsuccessful. They offered me a discount straight away without even knowing if I was able to get the blob off. Then there was a problem with my pressing of Beggar's (which still persists) but after being offered another discount I ended up getting the set for about $200 ($100 off) so I can live with a botchy Beggar's.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-12 01:29 by downagain.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: May 12, 2018 13:05

downagain
Buying from Amazon Canada would fit into your price range but I'm not sure exactly how you would go about doing that with shipping, etc.
I will also say that I got mine from Amazon at a decent price and then received considerable discounts, first because there was some kind of blob on one of the versions of Aftermath. I was able to clean it off without issue but I'd first contacted Amazon to see if I could try that and still return it if unsuccessful. They offered me a discount straight away without even knowing if I was able to get the blob off. Then there was a problem with my pressing of Beggar's (which still persists) but after being offered another discount I ended up getting the set for about $200 ($100 off) so I can live with a botchy Beggar's.

Thanks for the tip, but bought it here in the Netherlands on the local 'ebay' for 300 euro's. That's a fair price I think.

Posted by: floodonthepage ()
Date: October 12, 2018 17:52

Well, after over two years of consideration and waiting, I think I'll finally buy this set. I had hoped these Mono albums would be released individually (as I believe it was initially reported that they would be?) just so I could buy mono albums up through TSMR, what with BB and LIB not being Mono in the first place (sans 'Sympathy'). Alas, it seems a la carte releases are not on the radar.

Does anyone know off hand, does 'Stray Cats' cover all the loose ends previously available on "More Hot Rocks" and/or "London Years: Singles Collection"? Seems that it might, but maybe I'd be missing some strays if I got rid of those releases. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-10-12 18:20 by floodonthepage.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: October 12, 2018 18:01

You are covered for the songs. Obviously no Stereo. Single edits of some songs will be missed. If anyone would like to add to that, please do.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: October 12, 2018 18:42

floodonthepage
Well, after over two years of consideration and waiting, I think I'll finally buy this set. I had hoped these Mono albums would be released individually (as I believe it was initially reported that they would be?) just so I could buy mono albums up through TSMR, what with BB and LIB not being Mono in the first place (sans 'Sympathy'). Alas, it seems a la carte releases are not on the radar.

Does anyone know off hand, does 'Stray Cats' cover all the loose ends previously available on "More Hot Rocks" and/or "London Years: Singles Collection"? Seems that it might, but maybe I'd be missing some strays if I got rid of those releases. smiling smiley
Lukpac made a short list of variations in 2016. It is like this.
Unique mono mixes

Out Of Our Heads (US/UK)
The Under Assistant West Coast Promotion Man [unedited original mix]
[1]

Aftermath (UK/US)
4.Under My Thumb
5.Doncha Bother Me
6.Going Home
7.Flight 505
8.High And Dry
9.Out Of Time
10.It’s Not Easy
11.I Am Waiting
12.Take It Or Leave It
13.Think
14.What To Do
[11]

Between The Buttons (UK)
1.Yesterday’s Papers
2.My Obsession
3.Back Street Girl
4.Connection
5.She Smiled Sweetly
6.Cool, Calm & Collected
7.All Sold Out
8.Please Go Home
9.Who’ s Been Sleeping Here?
10.Complicated
11.Miss Amanda Jones
12.Something Happened To Me Yesterday
[12]

Flowers
1.Ruby Tuesday
5.Out Of Time
6.My Girl
11.Ride On, Baby
12.Sittin’ On A Fence
[5]

Their Satanic Majesties Request
1.Sing This All Together
2.Citadel
4.2000 Man
5.Sing This All Together (See What Happens)
8.Gomper
10.On With The Show
[6]

Beggars Banquet
1.Sympathy For The Devil
[1]

Stray Cats
As Tears Go By (Italian)
Honky Tonk Women
[2]

Comparison with 2002 remaster

The Rolling Stones
- Route 66 - Different digital transfer from 2002.
- Little By Little - Different digital transfer from 2002, brighter.
- Tell Me - Different digital transfer from 2002, faded in mastering at 3:47.

12 X 5
- Around And Around - Same digital transfer as 2002 (fold-down; 2002 was stereo), slight level/EQ difference.
- Confessin' The Blues - Different digital transfer from 2002, probably taken from a mono dub since the intro has a noticeable tape drag on the 2002 (yet the tape drag on Around And Around was apparently unnoticed).
- Empty Heart - Same digital transfer as 2002 (fold-down; 2002 was stereo), slight level/EQ difference.
- Good Times, Bad Times - Same digital transfer as 2002, which was a stereo transfer. Fade not "helped" in mastering like on the 2002.
- It's All Over Now - Same digital transfer as 2002 (fold-down; 2002 was stereo), slight level/EQ difference.
- 2120 - Same digital transfer as 2002, full 3:37 version (fold-down; 2002 was stereo), slight level/EQ difference.
- If You Need Me - Same digital transfer as 2002 (fold-down; 2002 was stereo), slight level/EQ difference.
- Susie Q - Same digital transfer as 2002.

No. 2
- Everybody Needs Somebody To Love - Same digital transfer as 2002 (More Hot Rocks), dull/rolled off compared to 2002.
- Time Is On My Side - Same digital transfer as 2002 (Hot Rocks) (fold-down; 2002 was stereo).
- I Can't Be Satisfied - Same digital transfer as 2002 (More Hot Rocks) (fold-down; 2002 was stereo).

Now!
- Everybody Needs Somebody To Love - Same digital transfer as 2002, brighter.
- Heart of Stone - Same digital transfer as 2002. Possibly 2 digital remixes from same 3-track transfer? Vocal is lower in mono than folded stereo. Either that or CSG-esque phase manipulation was used to lower the level of the vocal. Matches 2002 Singles Collection.
- What A Shame - Different digital transfer from 2002.
- Down The Road Apiece - Different digital transfer from 2002, brighter.
- Little Red Rooster - Different digital transfer from 2002.

Out of Our Heads [US]
- Mercy Mercy - Same digital transfer as 2002.
- Good Times - Same digital transfer as 2002.
- Satisfaction - Same digital transfer as 2002.

Out of Our Heads [UK]
- She Said Yeah - Same digital transfer as 2002, same chewed up intro.
- Talkin' About You - Same digital transfer as 2002, same chewed up intro.
- Under Assistant - Same digital transfer as 2002.
- I'm Free - Same digital transfer as 2002.

December's Children
- You Better Move On - Same digital transfer as 2002.
- Look What You've Done - Same digital transfer as 2002 (fold-down; 2002 was stereo).
- Get Off Of My Cloud - Same digital transfer as 2002.
- Blue Turns To Grey - Same digital transfer as 2002, same chewed up intro.

Aftermath [UK]
- Mother's Little Helper - Different digital transfer from 2002 (Singles Collection).
- Stupid Girl - Same digital transfer as 2002 (Singles Collection). Nearly identical except slight level shift.
- Lady Jane - Same digital transfer as 2002 (Singles Collection). Slight NR in intro (as on 2002). Nearly identical except slight level shift.
- I Am Waiting - Compared to a well known needledrop, slightly more midrange. Fade is 3 1/2 seconds shorter.
- Think - Compared to a well known needledrop, slightly more midrange, slightly less high end. Fade is 6 seconds shorter.

Aftermath [US]
- Paint It Black - Same digital transfer as 2002 (Singles Collection). Nearly identical except slight level shift, at least for first half of song. Second half has some odd drift. Faded in mastering at 3:22.
- Under My Thumb - Nearly identical to the corresponding UK version.
- I Am Waiting - Nearly identical to the corresponding UK version, except the fade is full-length.
- Think - Nearly identical to the corresponding UK version, except the fade is almost full-length (it's still a hair longer on the aforementioned needledrop).

Between The Buttons [UK]
- Yesterday's Papers - Generally very similar sounding to a well known needledrop. Oddly, the fade ends abruptly about 1.5 seconds before the needledrop.
- Back Street Girl - Much better than the aforementioned needledrop, which sounds very rolled off and muffled in comparison. A couple of odd dropouts in the fade, but otherwise no issues. It seems that the needledrop is a fold-down of the stereo, while this is a unique mono mix. There are subtle differences in reverb in places, notably on the accordion.
- Cool, Calm & Collected - Generally very similar sounding to the aforementioned needledrop, possibly with a bit more clarity. Possibly from a copy tape? At the end of the fade, there's an abrupt cut, followed by a half second of tape hiss, which then seems to edit to leader. It generally sounds pretty good regardless.
- All Sold Out - A bit less bright than the aforementioned needledrop.
- Please Go Home - Much better than the aforementioned needledrop, which sounds very rolled off and muffled in comparison. HOWEVER, these aren't the same mix. The needledrop matches the stereo mix. On this mono mix, the repeat echo effects are noticeably different. The tone generator (?) throughout the song is also completely different, especially at the end, which seems to indicate it was added live during the mono and stereo mixes. The needledrop is definitely a fold for this song, and it was assumed that no dedicated mono mix existed, so this is something of a surprise. The ABKCO tape listing does reference an "unissued rough mix?" for this and Back Street Girl; perhaps these come from that tape.
- Who's Been Sleeping Here? - Slightly rolled off in comparison to the needledrop, similar to All Sold Out. Interestingly, the tape ends a half second *earlier* on the needledrop.

Flowers
- Ruby Tuesday - Matches the mono mix on the 1989 Singles Collection, and is a significantly better transfer, with more high end. Based on the end of the fade, it looks as if the tape may be a copy, but the sound is definitely superior to whatever was used or done in 1989.
- Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby - Same transfer as 2002 (Singles Collection), slight level/EQ difference. 2002 fades the fade ever so slightly, not the case here.
- Let's Spend The Night Together - Different transfer from 2002, a bit bassier and rolled off in comparison. End of fade suggests 2002 might be from a copy tape.
- Lady Jane - Matches Aftermath, other than slight level/EQ difference. The tails of the fades are slightly different on all 3, however.

Their Satanic Majesties Request
- In Another Land - Same digital transfer as 2002 (Singles Collection), slight level/EQ difference. Quite similar to a well known needledrop.
- She's A Rainbow - Same digital transfer as 2002 (Singles Collection), slight level/EQ difference. Subjectively has a bit more clarity than aforementioned needledrop, and doesn't have a tape problem just before the whistle in the intro that's present on the needledrop.
- The Lantern - Mono mix (3 bells in intro). Same digital transfer as 2002 (Singles Collection), slight level/EQ difference. Apparently no NR (2002 Singles Collection definitely has some in intro, and possibly throughout song). A bit more clarity (and tape hiss) than needledrop. Needledrop sounds and looks a bit rolled off in comparison.
- 2000 Light Years From Home - Same digital transfer as 2002 (Singles Collection), slight level/EQ difference. Apparently no NR (2002 Singles Collection seems to have some in intro). A bit more clarity (and tape hiss) than needledrop.

Beggars Banquet
- Sympathy For The Devil - Dedicated mono mix, unreleased digitally until now. I don't have a needledrop to compare to, but it sounds pretty good to me. No obvious issues.
- No Expectations - Fold down of the 2002 stereo transfer. Fade is slightly longer.
- Jigsaw Puzzle - Seems to be a fold down of the 2002 stereo transfer, but the two don't quite stay in sync.
- Stray Cat Blues - Seems to be a fold down of the 2002 stereo transfer, but the two don't quite stay in sync.
- Salt of the Earth - Seems to be a fold down of the 2002 stereo transfer, but the two don't quite stay in sync.

Let It Bleed
- Gimme Shelter - Seems to be a fold down of the 2002 stereo transfer, but the two don't quite stay in sync. No NR in intro, or at least less than the 2002.
- Love In Vain - Same digital transfer as 2002 (fold-down; 2002 was stereo), slight level/EQ difference.
- Midnight Rambler - Same digital transfer as 2002 (fold-down; 2002 was stereo), slight level/EQ difference.
- You Can't Always Get What You Want - Same digital transfer as 2002 (fold-down; 2002 was stereo), slight level/EQ difference.

Stray Cats
- I've Been Loving You Too Long - Same digital transfer as 2002 (More Hot Rocks) fold-down; (2002 was stereo).
- Under Assistant West Coast Promotion Man - Original mix (not 1989 remix), uncensored/unedited, fade matches the original mix. However, it is over 2% slower than other versions (edited 2002/2016, unedited/remixed 1989, random YouTube needledrop of the 45, etc).
- 19th Nervous Breakdown - Different from 2002. No remixed/edited on intro. No static around 0:04 common to many (but not all) older releases. Fade stays louder longer, then fades out more quickly. Light static in first few seconds of intro not present elsewhere. Intermittent hiss present throughout entire song between vocal lines, seemingly due to extreme compression on the vocal track. Audible and noticeable in spectral view. Other differences point to this being a different mix than the original mono mix.
- Con Le Mie Lacrime - Seems a bit muted/rolled off, but this may just be the recording. No obvious issues are noticeable.
- Street Fighting Man - Different from the version on the 2002 Singles Collection. Less midrange and more high end. It seems that the 2002 has some slight NR in places while this doesn't. My guess is this is either a new needledrop of the 45, or a less processed version of the needledrop used in 2002. There's no question they are *different* sounding, but I have a feeling some people may prefer one and some the other.
- Honky Tonk Women - Different from the 2002, not from that (stereo) transfer. It seems that the mono mix is dedicated, and not a fold-down. Some of the lead guitar licks are distorted (and aren't in stereo), and in some places the relative levels are a bit different.
- You Can't Always Get What You Want - Different from the 2002, not from that transfer. The 2002 seems to have NR in many places, this doesn't.

Date: October 12, 2018 22:19

Thanks nick and ironbelly. That lukpac breakdown is a lot to take in, but overall it seems like a worthwhile investment, even if part of me feels like I'm ultimately really paying $140 for a mono 'aftermath', 'between the buttons' and 'their satanic majesties request', since those are the 3 I would have bought individually had I been able to do so.

Date: October 12, 2018 22:29

floodonthepage
Thanks nick and ironbelly. That lukpac breakdown is a lot to take in, but overall it seems like a worthwhile investment, even if part of me feels like I'm ultimately really paying $140 for a mono 'aftermath', 'between the buttons' and 'their satanic majesties request', since those are the 3 I would have bought individually had I been able to do so.
Be aware of Chinese counterfeits. Use only reliable and official sellers!

Date: October 12, 2018 22:36

ironbelly
floodonthepage

Yes, thanks again ironbelly! I had read about that. Looks like Amazon has it new for $137, and with a new copy I'd presume not counterfeit? Hopefully!

Date: October 17, 2018 16:42

floodonthepage

Well, upon further review, even with having the Mono box I think I gotta at least keep "More Hot Rocks", if for no other reason than the alternate "We Love You" on "More Hot Rocks" (i.e. Lennon's "Your Health!" at the end and of course it's missing the "Dandelion" coda while "Dandelion" is missing the "We Love You" coda). Without "Singles Collection" I lose "Memo From Turner" but I have that on the actual "Performance" soundtrack and "the very best of Mick Jagger", which is frankly where it belongs anyway rather than on a Stones compilation. I also lose some stereo mixes, but it's stereo mixes of songs that should be mono, so I don't really feel a loss there. "The Singles Collection" was always a little generic to me anyway so I won't miss it....though it served it's purpose for a good many years. I suppose I could keep it as travel music, but I doubt I'll ever feel a need to revisit it now.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 18, 2018 04:29

floodonthepage
ironbelly
floodonthepage

Yes, thanks again ironbelly! I had read about that. Looks like Amazon has it new for $137, and with a new copy I'd presume not counterfeit? Hopefully!

that's about what i paid for the cd set originally. vinyl a good deal more!

Date: October 18, 2018 16:34

treaclefingers
floodonthepage
ironbelly
floodonthepage

Looks like it is "fulfilled by Amazon" rather than Amazon straight-up. Hopefully that is still official enough? It still offered "amazon prime" so it seems to have the blessing of amazon, but maybe there is still a chance I'll get burned. I'll check the discs when it comes tomorrow I guess.

Date: October 18, 2018 18:53

floodonthepage
treaclefingers
floodonthepage
ironbelly
floodonthepage

Looks like it is "fulfilled by Amazon" rather than Amazon straight-up. Hopefully that is still official enough? It still offered "amazon prime" so it seems to have the blessing of amazon, but maybe there is still a chance I'll get burned. I'll check the discs when it comes tomorrow I guess.
I can not find my old message so I'll repeat once again info on official and fake CDs.
The S/T album is used as an example
Official US version

Back cover - Made in the USA
CD - Made in USA (Note: relatively broad plastic ring around the central hole and paint covered hub. This makes hard to distinguish legal version from Chinese replica)
Matrix: DIDX-1081496 1 (+barcode)
Stampler: A01 (typical SONY style)
SID Mastering Code: IFPI L328
SID Mould Code: IFPI 50BA (Last letters could be different. It is printed on plastic close to the center hole an usually is barely visible) Like this

Both IFPI codes correspond to the US SONY DADC pressing plant. (Note: There are no Universal logos on the inner mirror band for the US version)
It is confirmed that the package is relatively clumsy, no inner and outer plastic sleeves for the mini vinyl covers and CDs.

Chinese counterfeit

Although they reproduced everything (including matrix numbers) almost faithfully, there are bugs. First of all - funny ifpi B404 on the plastic hub that corresponds to a replication facility in China, Zhuhai Special Economic Zone Heiner laser production Co. Other bugs - different font style for DIDX string and SID Mastering code, no stampler code, weird barcode on the inner mirror band. Well, the shape of the CD is a bit different too.

And to make things even more complex - there is something that looks like 'Made in Mexico' US edition. I do not have all info about it but matrices for those looks like this

Note the discrepancies
Mould SID Code IFPI 08xx belongs to Arvato, Mexico. Thus, matrix string should contain word arvato and Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP74
But matrix string is in form DIDX-xxxxxx (Sony US) and Mastering SID Code IFPI L329 belongs to Sony US too. Also, the font that is used for matrix string is different comparing to that of Sony US. And that big 'F' winking smiley

Date: October 18, 2018 19:08

ironbelly
floodonthepage
treaclefingers
floodonthepage
ironbelly
floodonthepage

I can not find my old message so I'll repeat once again info on official and fake CDs.
The S/T album is used as an example
Official US version

Back cover - Made in the USA
CD - Made in USA (Note: relatively broad plastic ring around the central hole and paint covered hub. This makes hard to distinguish legal version from Chinese replica)
Matrix: DIDX-1081496 1 (+barcode)
Stampler: A01 (typical SONY style)
SID Mastering Code: IFPI L328
SID Mould Code: IFPI 50BA (Last letters could be different. It is printed on plastic close to the center hole an usually is barely visible) Like this

Both IFPI codes correspond to the US SONY DADC pressing plant. (Note: There are no Universal logos on the inner mirror band for the US version)
It is confirmed that the package is relatively clumsy, no inner and outer plastic sleeves for the mini vinyl covers and CDs.

Chinese counterfeit

Although they reproduced everything (including matrix numbers) almost faithfully, there are bugs. First of all - funny ifpi B404 on the plastic hub that corresponds to a replication facility in China, Zhuhai Special Economic Zone Heiner laser production Co. Other bugs - different font style for DIDX string and SID Mastering code, no stampler code, weird barcode on the inner mirror band. Well, the shape of the CD is a bit different too.

And to make things even more complex - there is something that looks like 'Made in Mexico' US edition. I do not have all info about it but matrices for those looks like this

Note the discrepancies
Mould SID Code IFPI 08xx belongs to Arvato, Mexico. Thus, matrix string should contain word arvato and Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP74
But matrix string is in form DIDX-xxxxxx (Sony US) and Mastering SID Code IFPI L329 belongs to Sony US too. Also, the font that is used for matrix string is different comparing to that of Sony US. And that big 'F' winking smiley

Thank you again, ironbelly. I've seen that before and took screen grabs, but it's good to have it right here again, too. You're too kind. Tomorrow I find out. Here's hoping.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: October 18, 2018 23:44

The Zhuhai Special Economic Zone Heiner Laser Production Co. What the hell is that? One of the many State run companies in the counterfeiting sector of China's secretive economy???
I got genuine US CD's without the box and booklet for $60.

Date: October 19, 2018 13:42

nick
The Zhuhai Special Economic Zone Heiner Laser Production Co. What the hell is that? One of the many State run companies in the counterfeiting sector of China's secretive economy???
I got genuine US CD's without the box and booklet for $60.
Have no idea about copyright or other permissions that Chinese company has. Here is their web site
[www.hndisc.com]
Judging the fact that there are tons of those Chinese CD's with ifpi B404 I would say they are big. Are they legal? In China - probably, yes. Are those CD's legal for the ROW - I doubt.

Re: FAKE, counterfeit Rolling Stones in Mono box sets!
Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: April 30, 2019 03:25

DEmerson
Received my Mono CD box from an Ebayer in Providence RI ($100) I'm honestly not sure if it's counterfeit or not. In fact, if I hadn't seen this thread I likely wouldn't had even wondered. If it IS a fake, it's a damn good one! Only things that make me suspicious (and I've seen others make mention of this elsewhere): colors on the covers are 'off' (LIB in particular just seems 'mustardy' in tone). The booklet too, while it looks 'ok', it's just a tiny bit 'grainy' or pixilated. Not super sharp. (I used to work in printing so have something of an eye). Is it 'fake' or is the 'real thing' just a tad under quality in print? The other thing, is a few of the CDs are in the wrong sleeves (Stray Cats was in BTB and vice versa). Also, they were not in correct order when I 1st opened it. Sound wise? So far so good - although I have nothing to compare it to. Sounds and plays fine (have only listened to a couple so far). So, all these things put together seem to add up. Also the seller, while at a 98% + EBay feedback, did have 2 negatives saying they were sold 'high quality fakes'. (I can't tell what items they were though.). Anyway, again, if I hadn't read this thread, I might not even be concerned. And really, for $100, I'm happy enough either way. For those that need top notch quality across the board, as usual - the Japanese versions are getting rave reviews (if you want to spend $300 or more). Be interested to hear anyone else's experience with their box set.
I bought one and now it’s going back. Excellent comments above.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 2, 2019 16:15

$96.00 for the CD Box-set: [www.Amazon.com] - [www.SuperDeluxeEdition.com] .

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 4, 2019 04:59

Irix
$96.00 for the CD Box-set: [www.Amazon.com] - [www.SuperDeluxeEdition.com] .

Forgot to mention thanks for the heads up as I ordered this late last night for $96.00.thumbs up
Since then, the price has jumped back up to $133.59.

Posted by: padre69 ()
Date: March 16, 2020 00:32

Just got my vinyl set for 300€ (incl. postages). Oh boy! Can’t wait to get these darlings on my turntable. No more those bad sounding 80’s Nova pressings. I really hope I finally get to love the stuff before Beggars.
Right now a few days of locking myself at home would suit me just fine.

Date: March 16, 2020 01:12

padre69
Just got my vinyl set for 300€ (incl. postages). Oh boy! Can’t wait to get these darlings on my turntable. No more those bad sounding 80’s Nova pressings. I really hope I finally get to love the stuff before Beggars.
Right now a few days of locking myself at home would suit me just fine.

Nice score...that price has increased considerably higher than what you paid. EBAY?

Date: March 16, 2020 11:29

Got it from a used vinyl group in fb. The seller said he playd the records once or twice and that’s how the box seems. Like brand new.

Date: March 16, 2020 14:07

padre69
Got it from a used vinyl group in fb. The seller said he playd the records once or twice and that’s how the box seems. Like brand new.

enjoy!

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: March 16, 2020 14:15

even on youtube some dude was playing Play With Fire in Mono and it was.....beautiful.

Date: March 17, 2020 10:47

Oh man, this box is great! The 60’s albums have never sounded this good. Nice to hear that he band had a bass player too.

Posted by: Blueranger ()
Date: March 17, 2020 18:09

padre69
Oh man, this box is great! The 60’s albums have never sounded this good. Nice to hear that he band had a bass player too.

Yes. Sad about the amateurish artwork. Looks like cheap bootlegs.

Date: March 17, 2020 19:22

Blueranger
padre69

Yes. Sad about the amateurish artwork. Looks like cheap bootlegs.

You got that right. I try not to look at the sleeves. They really look like bootlegs. I keep my eyes closed and enjoy the music.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526
Current Page: 26 of 26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1903
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home