Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051...LastNext
Current Page: 46 of 65
Re: The Rolling Stones Tour in Europe 2017
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: March 6, 2017 17:29

bernard90mike
Anyway if BV's Sarajevo-date will come true a tour start on June 3rd seems highly unlikely... if they are doing only 6-8 shows

This was exactly my point.

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: March 6, 2017 17:39

Hehe fair enough... I'm just trying to jinx it ya know... ;-)

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 6, 2017 17:50

bernard90mike

Anyway if BV's Sarajevo-date will come true a tour start on June 3rd seems highly unlikely... if they are doing only 6-8 shows

Looks rather like 24th June to 10th August then -- which is 6.5 weeks ....

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: March 6, 2017 18:13

Why should they play in Austria with it's 8 million folks again after just three years? They did it in 2006 and the stadium wasn't sold out by far. Doesn't make much sense, at least not within a 6 or 8 date tour.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-06 18:15 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 6, 2017 18:33

35love
Do not see a venue. 200k in Bjelasnica?
I get deep in the mountains
skiing, but a place for rock n roll?

Edit: must be playing here:
[www.fksarajevo.ba]
Yep, skiing. Bjelasnica
Maybe they just want another show "in the middle of nowhere"...
200K? I don't like such a big crowd.

The stadium is too small.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-06 18:35 by MAF.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 6, 2017 18:44

Irix
bernard90mike

Looks rather like 24th June to 10th August then -- which is 6.5 weeks ....

Which is timed perfectly for a Knebworth finish. Most past concerts by various artists at Knebworth that I can remember have taken place in August.

Posted by: OnlyKeef ()
Date: March 6, 2017 19:28

Now on this site: www.ticketcorner.ch ...

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: March 6, 2017 19:33

which place?

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: March 6, 2017 19:42

There's only one site that counts, and you're on it right now.

Posted by: Milan ()
Date: March 6, 2017 20:52

Huge concerts in Sarajevo are super rare. Actually, the only one I can think of is U2 back in 1997. ( [en.wikipedia.org] )

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 6, 2017 21:24

Everything about this tour / no-tour is relly strange. I think that IF they play some dates this summer, the places will be different from those listed so far. Playing 2-4 concert in odd locations and in the middle of nowhere makes sence in a 30-date tour. Playing half of the dates of a 6-8 dates tour in such places makes no sence at all. Why would they choose wierd places with difficult logistic and accessibility for those handful dates when they can play for 80 000 people in Paris, London, Berlin, Barcelona... It is way easier for the band/crew and way easier for the fans.

Posted by: heinz57 ()
Date: March 7, 2017 07:26

Unfortunately it looks like there is not going to be a summer tour. Hopefully something will happen later.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-07 07:34 by heinz57.

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: March 7, 2017 09:06

heinz57
Unfortunately it looks like there is not going to be a summer tour. Hopefully something will happen later.
. Source? If Not it means nothing

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: March 7, 2017 10:05

Patience

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 7, 2017 12:19

Could you give us further info on the possibility of the summer tour, please , BV.
Any news about London shows would be appreciated.
Jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-07 13:27 by corriecas.

Date: March 7, 2017 14:28

Happy24
Everything about this tour / no-tour is relly strange. I think that IF they play some dates this summer, the places will be different from those listed so far. Playing 2-4 concert in odd locations and in the middle of nowhere makes sence in a 30-date tour. Playing half of the dates of a 6-8 dates tour in such places makes no sence at all. Why would they choose wierd places with difficult logistic and accessibility for those handful dates when they can play for 80 000 people in Paris, London, Berlin, Barcelona... It is way easier for the band/crew and way easier for the fans.

Yeah. Half of the so called rumours are about rather exotic places. Sarajevo, Österreichring, Venice. Makes no sense on a 8 date tour. Why not Belfast, Kiev or Reijkjavic? They seem to have difficulties finding promotors in the usual cities. Wouldn't be surprised if the tour 2017 never sees the light of day.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 7, 2017 14:36

Monsoon Ragoon
Happy24

Yeah. Half of the so called rumours are about rather exotic places. Sarajevo, Österreichring, Venice. Makes no sense on a 8 date tour. Why not Belfast, Kiev or Reijkjavic? They seem to have difficulties finding promoters in the usual cities. Wouldn't be surprised if the tour 2017 never sees the light of day.

WHAT ?

There's FORTY SIX whole pages stuffed absolutely full of information all about it here. Dates, venues, capacities, travel advisories ... you must have overlooked it all ! grinning smiley

HOW can you say the tour will never see the light of day ?

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: March 7, 2017 14:58

This is getting boring.
I wanna return to the setlists discussion & the 'Taylor vs. Wood ' debates... smoking smiley

Date: March 7, 2017 14:59

paulywaul
Monsoon Ragoon
Happy24

Yeah. Half of the so called rumours are about rather exotic places. Sarajevo, Österreichring, Venice. Makes no sense on a 8 date tour. Why not Belfast, Kiev or Reijkjavic? They seem to have difficulties finding promoters in the usual cities. Wouldn't be surprised if the tour 2017 never sees the light of day.

WHAT ?

There's FORTY SIX whole pages stuffed absolutely full of information all about it here. Dates, venues, capacities, travel advisories ... you must have overlooked it all ! grinning smiley

46 pages mainly full of wishful thinking, newspaper or internet rumours, absurd ticket offers and nonsense IMHO. Not a single rumour about the most important town London. No real rumour circulating here about the most important country Germany except speculation that Munich or Hamburg might get a show. bv says nothing since weeks. I don't know what to think about it.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-07 16:03 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 7, 2017 15:18

paulywaul

It's going to be called the 'Phantom Tour of Europe, 2017' grinning smiley

At least tickets will be free....thumbs up

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: March 7, 2017 15:32

Nate
Patience

Nate thumbs up

Yes and thank you.

Date: March 7, 2017 15:43

Monsoon Ragoon
paulywaul
Monsoon Ragoon
Happy24

WHAT ?

46 pages of wishfull thinking, newspaper or internet rumours, absurd ticket offers and nonsense IMHO. Not a single rumour about the most important town London. No real rumour circulating here about the most important country Germany. bv says nothing since weeks. I don't know what to think about it.

Bjørnulf based his info on this, you mean? On baseless rumours and wishful thinking? When did he start doing that?

You're saying that your opinion is more worth than his contact net and the info he has shared here. Why, because you haven't gotten the answers you'd liked as yet? confused smiley

If the tour doesn't happen, it will be because of something that happened along the way in the planning process. A disagreement, health issues or something.

The only rumour I've heard that is remotely near that is that there are differences in opinion about who they'd like to have in the backing band.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: March 7, 2017 15:51

grzegorz67

...Nóthing is for free in Stones World, dear grzegorz67.
Not as long as the Commander is in charge.

But we might get a complimentary DVD with our membership, though... smileys with beer

Date: March 7, 2017 15:57

DandelionPowderman
Monsoon Ragoon
paulywaul
Monsoon Ragoon
Happy24

WHAT ?

46 pages of wishfull thinking, newspaper or internet rumours, absurd ticket offers and nonsense IMHO. Not a single rumour about the most important town London. No real rumour circulating here about the most important country Germany. bv says nothing since weeks. I don't know what to think about it.

Bjørnulf based his info on this, you mean? On baseless rumours and wishful thinking? When did he start doing that?

You're saying that your opinion is more worth than his contact net and the info he has shared here. Why, because you haven't gotten the answers you'd liked as yet? confused smiley

If the tour doesn't happen, it will be because of something that happened along the way in the planning process. A disagreement, health issues or something.

The only rumour I've heard that is remotely near that is that there are differences in opinion about who they'd like to have in the backing band.

The rumours were not all baselessly, but they seem to fade away while I have not noticed any substancial info for weeks. And it's already March. That bv doesn't comment anything anymore is not a good sign. - BUT: that's only my impression. I don't have insider information.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-03-07 16:00 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Date: March 7, 2017 15:57

RoughJusticeOnYa
grzegorz67

But we might get a complimentary DVD with our membership, though... smileys with beer

Still got mine, but the second one remained a mystery winking smiley

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: March 7, 2017 16:10

Never received the DVD. I had to buy a copy from eBay. Probably someone in the Stones camp held these to sell. What's new, ha-ha.

Date: March 7, 2017 16:17

frankotero
Never received the DVD. I had to buy a copy from eBay. Probably someone in the Stones camp held these to sell. What's new, ha-ha.

You never got the one above? That's really bad. What clowns.. confused smiley

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 7, 2017 17:12

I find mentally refreshing the fact that we know nothign about this Euro tour.

We got used to be informed about the band's whereabouts almost hours after they got decided in the inner band circle. Now we're in a limbo, left to speculate and I like it! grinning smiley

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: March 7, 2017 17:18

DandelionPowderman
RoughJusticeOnYa
grzegorz67

Still got mine, but the second one remained a mystery winking smiley

Wasn't there something just like that for STEEL WHEELS?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 7, 2017 18:42

If you do not want to read through 46 pages of smalltalk about the rumoured Stones tour in Europe this summer then there is a short version of what I think is important to know about here:

IORR list of rumoured European Tour 2017

[iorr.org]

There are even time stamps with references to when info was added. If nothing is added in 4-6 weeks from now then the tour is off. Very simple. If there are additions often then tour is most probably on. Because locals and agents and insiders and venues and government people and press and hundreds of other sources I am in touch with supply info I do qualify as interesting and reliable.

Bjornulf

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051...LastNext
Current Page: 46 of 65

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1643
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home