Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344...LastNext
Current Page: 39 of 65
Re: The Rolling Stones Tour in Europe 2017
Posted by: Doc ()
Date: February 16, 2017 21:26

Monsoon Ragoon
It can't be cancelled as long as it's not even announced. But a planned tour sometimes never happens. The first tour that didn't take place was the Spring tour 1970 which was rescheduled half a year later. Maybe the 2017 tour could as well be in 2018, I don't know.

These gentlemen are like everyone, they're not getting younger...
Postponing would be bas news anyhow

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: February 16, 2017 21:27

slewan
do we have at least two independent sources for the rumor that tour plans a canceled? I'm not convinced

Since last night there's two posts from different users who've said they heard about the rumours that the tour is off. Also, a third user wrote that the words "tour is off" or "cancelled" were not said and there's a fourth one who heard that the tour is on. Btw, I consider all the four users as being very reliable, so all we can do now is nothing but expect for somebody who can post some more infos. smiling smiley

Posted by: bernard90mike ()
Date: February 16, 2017 21:37

Cristiano Radtke
slewan
do we have at least two independent sources for the rumor that tour plans a canceled? I'm not convinced

Since last night there's two posts from different users who've said they heard about the rumours that the tour is off. Also, a third user wrote that the words "tour is off" or "cancelled" were not said and there's a fourth one who heard that the tour is on. Btw, I consider all the four users as being very reliable, so all we can do now is nothing but expect for somebody who can post some more infos. smiling smiley

thumbs up

Posted by: Stones726 ()
Date: February 16, 2017 21:54

#Fakenews

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: February 16, 2017 22:02

Cristiano Radtke
slewan

the question is rather if their source is the same

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: February 16, 2017 22:06

slewan
Cristiano Radtke
slewan

the question is rather if their source is the same

If we have at least two conflicting infos, I assume there must be two different sources.

Date: February 16, 2017 22:11

Mick is in the press, and Keith is attending shows (Lisa's show).

I take that as a sign of the Stones start rolling again smiling smiley

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 16, 2017 22:15

slewan

do we have at least two independent sources for the rumor that tour plans are canceled? I'm not convinced

It would be nice if Nate [iorr.org] or georgelicks [iorr.org] could say if it's true or not ....

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: February 16, 2017 22:29

Maybe Barcelona between July 7th and 10th?
[www.plasticosydecibelios.com]

Alternative facts? Fake news?

Bring it on, Keith and screw the insurance!

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: February 16, 2017 22:47

Irix
slewan

do we have at least two independent sources for the rumor that tour plans are canceled? I'm not convinced

It would be nice if Nate [iorr.org] or georgelicks [iorr.org] could say if it's true or not ....

It would be nice if Salma Hayek turned up at my door not wearing any clothes.

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: February 16, 2017 22:48

schwonek

this "news" is form Feb. 7th!

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: February 16, 2017 22:52

Nate
Irix
slewan

Hi Nate: Please ax if the tour is on or not. I'm getting real antsy.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: February 16, 2017 23:13

Nate
Irix
slewan

Hi Nate,

Please post pics.
Thank you.
Thank you, kindly.

Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: February 17, 2017 00:20

Nothing will be confirmed until late March or early April, the dates are booked and the shows will not be more than 8-10 from the current 15 or so offers around.
There's still 45-50 days of negotiations, yet the Stones can cancel anytime, nothing is signed yet.

After the downsized U.S. fall tour last year (8 shows projected, 3 shows only) we should be ready for whatever the Stones decides.

Take it or leave it.

Date: February 17, 2017 01:10

georgelicks

Take it or leave it.

thumbs up .... Thanks for the Info!

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: February 17, 2017 02:35

georgelicks
Nothing will be confirmed until late March or early April, the dates are booked and the shows will not be more than 8-10 from the current 15 or so offers around.
There's still 45-50 days of negotiations, yet the Stones can cancel anytime, nothing is signed yet.

After the downsized U.S. fall tour last year (8 shows projected, 3 shows only) we should be ready for whatever the Stones decides.

Take it or leave it.

Hi George, curious the 4 US shows last Fall that didn't make the cut? Thanks for all the info you provide to us. thumbs up

Date: February 17, 2017 13:54

I don't know anything else at the moment regarding what's happening with this European tour other than what everyone else here is hearing that maybe there is some kind of problem or delay.I'm sure that if the band cancels their plans for these shows then we will hear about it very soon and let's hope everything is ok.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: February 17, 2017 14:32

we are fantastic.. except 3 people who maybe really know something, all the other guys who post here ( included me) are totally not informed. but this is the beauty of our times, we all can act like experts and say what we want.
but every day I check the 2017 euro tour page at least 3 times even if i know that most of the news/rumours are rubbish

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: February 17, 2017 16:22

Stones726
#Fakenews

#AlternativeFacts...

EDIT: aaaw... some beat me to it. smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-02-17 19:20 by RoughJusticeOnYa.

Date: February 17, 2017 16:35

Nate

I don't know anything else at the moment regarding what's happening with this European tour other than what everyone else here is hearing that maybe there is some kind of problem or delay.

thumbs up .... Thanks for the Info too!

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: February 17, 2017 17:46

Nate
I don't know anything else at the moment regarding what's happening with this European tour other than what everyone else here is hearing that maybe there is some kind of problem or delay.I'm sure that if the band cancels their plans for these shows then we will hear about it very soon and let's hope everything is ok.

Nate thumbs up

Thank you.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: February 17, 2017 18:21

andrea66
we are fantastic.. except 3 people who maybe really know something, all the other guys who post here ( included me) are totally not informed. but this is the beauty of our times, we all can act like experts and say what we want.
but every day I check the 2017 euro tour page at least 3 times even if i know that most of the news/rumours are rubbish

Source please.....winking smiley

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: February 17, 2017 18:35

slewan
schwonek

Ha, another beauty. So you are saying this is #fakenews? ;-)

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: February 17, 2017 19:39

Going into the studio for a few weeks before the tour dates this summer would seem like a good way to get the band sharp before the gigs, but what do I know?

Posted by: HonkeyTonkFlash ()
Date: February 17, 2017 19:51

Send It To me
Going into the studio for a few weeks before the tour dates this summer would seem like a good way to get the band sharp before the gigs, but what do I know?

At this point, the Stones have certainly earned the right to do things however they please but wouldn't it be nice - for instance - if Keith still cared about his solos enough to practice seriously and surprise us once again with decent solos on songs like SFTD? Oh well, Keith is Keith and we love him. He probably still takes the attitude as he told a reporter on the 1981 tour, "I practice on stage!" Back then it worked. These days it's a gamble.

"Gonna find my way to heaven ..."

Posted by: bv ()
Date: February 17, 2017 20:25

I get info every day and some times especially last week some of the info is not so good news, but I don't want to see my own comments re-posted as "new" rumours. For now, nothing has changed. There will not be many shows this summer, but a few, as it seems, still.

Bjornulf

Date: February 17, 2017 21:18

schwonek
slewan
schwonek

Ha, another beauty. So you are saying this is #fakenews? ;-)

who want yesterday's papers? I'm just saying that this "news" is not up to date

Date: February 17, 2017 21:22

I think we won't see tours like the 14 on fire and the ole tour structure anymore from now on if they continue to play shows I think it will be a handful of shows here and there like they did in the states last autumn.

Nate thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-02-17 21:23 by Nate.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: February 17, 2017 21:38

It is not rocket science that the number of shows per year as performed by The Rolling Stones live will be decreasing over the next few years.

Bjornulf

the next tour
Posted by: oldrocker ()
Date: February 17, 2017 21:29

think the 2017 tour is off

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344...LastNext
Current Page: 39 of 65

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1974
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10