Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Mudcrutch
Posted by: BamaStone ()
Date: May 24, 2016 20:25

Anybody interested in them? First time Petty's taking them on the road( 18 dates). I'm thinking about catching them at the Ryman Theatre next week, always a cool place to see somebody in that venue !

Re: OT: Mudcrutch
Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: May 25, 2016 13:00

Loved the first album. Haven't heard 2 yet but would definitely go see 'em.

chances of them making over to Europe though? slim.

Two hopes I reckon. Bob hope and no hope

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: May 25, 2016 13:45

I'd go if they were within reach.

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: May 25, 2016 15:57

id sure go to that Ryman show. cool that Petty said 'hey we had a good band..lets get it going again'..a good bass player too. I'd like to see them, loved that first album.

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: May 25, 2016 16:05

Mudcrutch 2 is tied with the latest Tedeschi Trucks Band for album of the year thus far.

Date: May 25, 2016 19:37

Thanks For the response Girls and Guys, yeah I'm Def going, just bought a balcony seat in the "Historic Ryman' for under $ 40 !! Also going to pick up their music, been listening to online, you can't beat seeing 3 of the main Heartbreakers if you can catch them out for sure..

Posted by: GS1978 ()
Date: May 25, 2016 23:37

Going to the NYC Webster Hall Show on June 11th.

Love the new album.

Posted by: podiumboy ()
Date: May 26, 2016 00:39

I'm a lifelong Tom Petty fan, so I may be a little biased. I think "2" is even better than their first album (which was good but had some filler tracks in there). I'm wrestling with going to see them in Cincinnati. If it was at a regular venue I'd already have my ticket, but I'm not big on festivals. However, The Killers play right after Mudcrutch and they're one of my favorite bands of the 00's. It's really a hard decision.

Posted by: Jah Paul ()
Date: May 26, 2016 00:55

Even though I didn't get to see them in person, they were great last time they toured in 2008 (thanks to audio boots/videos/etc.)

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: May 26, 2016 00:58

rbk
Mudcrutch 2 is tied with the latest Tedeschi Trucks Band for album of the year thus far.

Err, yeah...sure'd beat that Bowie Blackstar snooooooooozefest of an album. I mean just because a dude dies doesn't mean his latest should be heralded as a masterpiece, sorry.

Posted by: jbowman2 ()
Date: May 26, 2016 02:58

Hey Bama,

I'm thinking about going to see them in Nashville, too. (Flying down from Chicago, since I've got a wedding to go to and missing 'em up here). The Ryman looks like an awesome place to see a concert!

I saw Mudcrutch back in Santa Barbara and they were awesome. Tickets were like 35 bucks...I don't even think the theater was sold out...and we ended up in the third row. I can't say for sure, but I could have sworn I saw Tom and some of the other guys passing a joint just offstage before the show. Too cool! smiling smiley

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: May 26, 2016 17:13

Two great albums! I love them both. I would love to go to the Chicago show this weekend. No one around here wants to go though... not sure if I will make it.

Oh, and Blackstar is also a great album! Not just because Bowie died, but because it is great music. Love it.

Date: May 26, 2016 23:07

Hey jbowman2, Cool Story, I wouldn't doubt it by Tom, lol!! Safe Travels man. Yeah I love making the drive up to Nashville and seeing cool shows when I can !

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: August 9, 2022 11:20

Hi Friends,

Can someone help me locate the 2016 Highway Companions live Mudcrutch Album for a friend please? I've tried the Tom Petty store and it's no longer there ..............

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: August 9, 2022 13:31

Check your email in about three minutes...

Thanks for all the work you do for the Stones fans!

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: August 9, 2022 13:36

midimannz
Hi Friends,

Can someone help me locate the 2016 Highway Companions live Mudcrutch Album for a friend please? I've tried the Tom Petty store and it's no longer there ..............

I checked but don't have that one.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: August 9, 2022 17:37

Here is one of the SF shows from the tour.

mudcrutch2016-06-19.sanfrancisco.mk4.flac16 [spaces.hightail.com]

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: August 9, 2022 17:47

Thanks Daspy. The Ryman show was great. Anyone else there?

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: August 9, 2022 18:18

daspyknows

Thank you!
Had this only from Sugarmegs...

Date: August 9, 2022 22:59

daspyknows

Thanks for the share

Date: August 9, 2022 22:59

Rank Stranger
Check your email in about three minutes...

Thanks for all the work you do for the Stones fans!

I appreciate your sending it too, thanks to you

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: August 10, 2022 06:54

This is crazy because I just realized today that this album even existed!! Was listening to 2 today. Such a great album!!! Miss Tom so much.

Posted by: frenki09 ()
Date: August 10, 2022 07:43

midimannz
Hi Friends,

I think you are looking for The Very Best Performances From The 2016 Mudcrutch Tour, which is an official release but ONLY as FLAC files, no physical release.

Actually, I'd love to hear this one too. Anyone?

Posted by: Woody24 ()
Date: August 10, 2022 14:25

I was there at Ryman. Great show. Was able to get the show’s very cool commemorative poster with the horse and cowboy in the dessert.

"Take all the pain...It's yours anyway"

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: August 10, 2022 17:13

There are some live Mudcrutch shows on Dime. YouTube also has a number of live performances by the band in addition to album tracks.

Posted by: edwinholland ()
Date: August 10, 2022 22:28

I have it on my hd.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1644
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home