Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Rolling Stones Tongues
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 26, 2022 06:01

Curious... Rolling Stones tongued socks... who hangs around in those? Who sees them? They're socks! I guess it can be cute but other clothes I get.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: December 27, 2022 06:05

GasLightStreet
Curious... Rolling Stones tongued socks... who hangs around in those? Who sees them? They're socks! I guess it can be cute but other clothes I get.

I wear my Rolling Stones socks and underwear to every Rolling Stones concert. I show them off to a lot of people. They get a smile of a laugh.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: December 27, 2022 15:34

Now where does one get Stones boxer briefs?!?!?!?

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: December 27, 2022 15:43

GasLightStreet

Ohh I got around 12 pairs of Stones socks. I like them and at least here in the south of Germany it is common to take off the shoes when you enter someone elses house so when I visit family and friends they'll see my socks. My brother and my father get Stones socks every 3 or 4 years from me as a christmas present. This time they got the C&A Stones Christmas socks.

Date: December 27, 2022 16:10

hockenheim95
GasLightStreet

Ohh I got around 12 pairs of Stones socks. I like them and at least here in the south of Germany it is common to take off the shoes when you enter someone elses house so when I visit family and friends they'll see my socks. My brother and my father get Stones socks every 3 or 4 years from me as a christmas present. This time they got the C&A Stones Christmas socks.

I generally have the same rule. Can't stand having dirt all around the house, plus wearing shoes dirties rugs/carpet that much faster!!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: January 27, 2023 13:25

RS Valentine's Day 2023:

[TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk]

Date: January 27, 2023 18:36

exilestones
GasLightStreet

I wear my Rolling Stones socks and underwear to every Rolling Stones concert. I show them off to a lot of people. They get a smile of a laugh.

Really dig the box for these socks! What website is that on?

Date: January 27, 2023 19:25

VoodooLounge13

Really dig the box for these socks! What website is that on?

Kids size: [www.HappySocks.com] . Adult size leftovers are still available on some Amazon Marketplace sites - e.g. [www.Amazon.de] .

Date: September 22, 2023 15:15

22-Sep-2023: "Commemorating the release of their first new studio album in 18 years, The Rolling Stones photo T-shirts by glamb x photographer Mikio Aruga are reissued" - [www.Universal-Music.co.jp] :

Large pictures of 4 T-Shirts: Mick & Keith , Keith , Mick , Keith & Charlie and 1 Sweater: Budokan .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1550
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home