Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526
Current Page: 26 of 26
Re: Rolling Stones Tongues
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 26, 2022 06:01

Curious... Rolling Stones tongued socks... who hangs around in those? Who sees them? They're socks! I guess it can be cute but other clothes I get.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: December 27, 2022 06:05

GasLightStreet
Curious... Rolling Stones tongued socks... who hangs around in those? Who sees them? They're socks! I guess it can be cute but other clothes I get.

I wear my Rolling Stones socks and underwear to every Rolling Stones concert. I show them off to a lot of people. They get a smile of a laugh.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: December 27, 2022 15:34

Now where does one get Stones boxer briefs?!?!?!?

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: December 27, 2022 15:43

GasLightStreet

Ohh I got around 12 pairs of Stones socks. I like them and at least here in the south of Germany it is common to take off the shoes when you enter someone elses house so when I visit family and friends they'll see my socks. My brother and my father get Stones socks every 3 or 4 years from me as a christmas present. This time they got the C&A Stones Christmas socks.

Date: December 27, 2022 16:10

hockenheim95
GasLightStreet

Ohh I got around 12 pairs of Stones socks. I like them and at least here in the south of Germany it is common to take off the shoes when you enter someone elses house so when I visit family and friends they'll see my socks. My brother and my father get Stones socks every 3 or 4 years from me as a christmas present. This time they got the C&A Stones Christmas socks.

I generally have the same rule. Can't stand having dirt all around the house, plus wearing shoes dirties rugs/carpet that much faster!!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: January 27, 2023 13:25

RS Valentine's Day 2023:

[TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk]

Date: January 27, 2023 18:36

exilestones
GasLightStreet

I wear my Rolling Stones socks and underwear to every Rolling Stones concert. I show them off to a lot of people. They get a smile of a laugh.

Really dig the box for these socks! What website is that on?

Date: January 27, 2023 19:25

VoodooLounge13

Really dig the box for these socks! What website is that on?

Kids size: [www.HappySocks.com] . Adult size leftovers are still available on some Amazon Marketplace sites - e.g. [www.Amazon.de] .

Date: September 22, 2023 15:15

22-Sep-2023: "Commemorating the release of their first new studio album in 18 years, The Rolling Stones photo T-shirts by glamb x photographer Mikio Aruga are reissued" - [www.Universal-Music.co.jp] :

Large pictures of 4 T-Shirts: Mick & Keith , Keith , Mick , Keith & Charlie and 1 Sweater: Budokan .

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526
Current Page: 26 of 26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1147
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home