Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: LIVE ALBUM TALK: Light The Fuse
Posted by: theimposter ()
Date: April 2, 2016 21:49

I always thought the Double Door show was pretty hot. I am in full agreement that it should get an official release.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 5, 2016 08:34

Love 19th Nervous Breakdown from Fuse ....... esp Mick on dis bit

When you were in school you had that fool who really messed your mind
And after that you turned your back on treating people kind...

When we first met I tried so hard to rearrange your mind
But after a while you realised you were disarrangin' mine .....

Here it comes ... here it comes .... here it comes ... here it comes ...
Here comes your nineteenth nervous breakdown ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Barkerboy2 ()
Date: February 1, 2022 14:39

I will never understand why this didn't get the full Vault physical treatment.
Here's hoping that we may still see it...

Posted by: KindaBlue ()
Date: February 1, 2022 16:40

I have heard this, but missed out on it when it was available as a download purchase.

Would love to see some sort of re-issue.

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: February 1, 2022 16:43

A cool One. Like the double door gig.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: February 2, 2022 01:50

i would have much rather had this released again on vinyl/cd with a dvd then copacabana beach

and they could have still kept salt lake city as a bonus

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: February 2, 2022 04:16

OK, as if we don't have enough modern-era live albums already. For us older fans - what about some long overdue "classic" stuff like live 1970, 1972, Winter Tour 1973, 1976 or El Mocambo 1977?

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: February 2, 2022 04:58

retired_dog
OK, as if we don't have enough modern-era live albums already. For us older fans - what about some long overdue "classic" stuff like live 1970, 1972, Winter Tour 1973, 1976 or El Mocambo 1977?

well of course i'd prefer that

but if they just had to release something from the modern era wouldn't you prefer a proper release of light the fuse to copacabana again?

personally if i had to choose a show from more recent years it be something like echoplex 2013, charlie's last show or a theatre show from 2002/03

on a more selfish note i'd love it if they released the tacoma dome 2002 show as it's the closest show they've ever done to where i live

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: February 2, 2022 20:58

Hope for a kind of "warm up box" with RPM94, Double door 97, Palais Royal 02, light the fuse and Trabendo 12

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 3, 2022 07:41

Maybe because the album title is very close in subject matter to a previously released live album and Mick doesn't want people confused?

Sillier things have been said on IORR. I doubt that's a reason. Perhaps it's because it's from the BANG tour and they just didn't perform well on that tour?

Posted by: Dalgtor ()
Date: February 3, 2022 08:07

I was lucky enough to have been at this show. I worked for a concert series at The Phoenix, so I was tipped off the warm-up show would be happening there.

The day before the show, people were lined up at 3 different rumoured venues (the others being Mod Club and Kool Haus, I believe). I got to The Phoenix at 4pm, and there was already a decent lineup. Tickets were to go on sale at 10am, so settled in for the long haul. But it was like a community there in line.

Got my ticket in the morning, went home to sleep, and came back to the venue for the show.

What a buzz. Local celebs were there, and a few members of the Tragically Hip. And then the Stones. It was Charlie's first show since his cancer scare, so it was very special. And Mick owned the crowd. Truly unbelievable, and they kicked ass. So cool to see them up close in a sweaty club.

Also got to go to the afterparty, at a club owned by the same owners of The Phoenix. Mick was there, outside in a private cabana, with several women. It was a cool night.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1546
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home