Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 51
Re: Totally Stripped
Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: May 23, 2016 19:10

Muddyw
Some (low quality) samples:

[www.bol.com]

A lot of guitars! Brilliant!

How can anyone advertise this package with this garbage? It sounds worse than the old bootlegs.

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: May 23, 2016 19:39

Everybody's ordered, ok

Meanwhile we could have a good rip from who got .....thank in advance

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 23, 2016 19:49

Muddyw
Some (low quality) samples:

[www.bol.com]

A lot of guitars! Brilliant!

sorry, but that sounds awful! I fear it's gonna be another example of those "modern" mixes. Makes me think of cancelling my orders…

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: May 23, 2016 20:16

Every sound file on this website sounds awful. Just listen to the ones from Sweet Summer Sun. Don't worry

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: May 23, 2016 21:36

Got the BluRay set today. Especially Paradiso is awesome.
Best release in years...

Posted by: Freebird1959 ()
Date: May 23, 2016 22:11

treaclefingers
the 4 BD+1CD set just price dropped on amazon.co.uk again. I got mine for 28.69 GBP!

Not true. It is £39.99

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: May 23, 2016 22:30

mariano
Everybody's ordered, ok

Why don't you buy this beautiful box in it's official release? It's not that expensive.

Date: May 23, 2016 22:44

henrik87
Best release in years...

hot smiley
Waited 21 years for this!

Only one week to go....

I orderd it at bol.com to get tickets for "the premiere" on a large screen at the Paradiso june 2.

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: May 23, 2016 22:58

RipThisBone
henrik87
Best release in years...

hot smiley

Only one week to go....

I orderd it at bol.com to get tickets for "the premiere" on a large screen at the Paradiso june 2.

Me too, meet you there,
And who knows, a supriseconsert too? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

(Always took candy from strangers)

Date: May 23, 2016 23:02

Niek
RipThisBone
henrik87
Best release in years...

hot smiley

Only one week to go....

Me too, meet you there,
And who knows, a supriseconsert too? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Sssssssssssst....... smileys with beer

Date: May 23, 2016 23:05

RipThisBone
mariano
Everybody's ordered, ok

Why don't you buy this beautiful box in it's official release? It's not that expensive.

I think he ordered it but won't receive it until June and he can't wait. Same here smiling smiley

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: May 24, 2016 01:53

Paulhanrahan
I received my 2 copies of Super Deluxe from Amazon Japan today (Sunday) it made my day, I only ordered it 3 days ago! In short from what I've already crammed in its awesome. The doco has heaps of extra content and wow the Brixton gig!

I'll call around and pick up my copy from you later today. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Rgds
Rod

Rod

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: May 24, 2016 05:51

Amazon Japan might be efficient at shipping but I now have 4 copies of the Super Deluxe, I have no idea what happened!

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: May 24, 2016 06:04

Paulhanrahan
Amazon Japan might be efficient at shipping but I now have 4 copies of the Super Deluxe, I have no idea what happened!

Maybe your credit card happened!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 24, 2016 08:02

OH!!! isn't it glorious ta see the Tumblin' Dice back-stage jam
... Oooww babeeee I could watch that kinda stuff all day ... loose baby loose

ROCKMAN

Date: May 24, 2016 08:58

...a thumbs up from BV waiting to get into the Brixton ...

ROCKMAN

Date: May 24, 2016 08:58

Paulhanrahan

I will buy one from you.... Seriously. I am in Perth. We met on the plane to Adelaide 2 yrs ago. I was in the seat in front of you! You in that great jacket..

Please???

Rod

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-05-24 09:01 by bitusa2012.

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: May 24, 2016 12:04

Price has dropped £5 on the blu ray box on Amzn UK.

Date: May 24, 2016 14:44

bitusa2012
Paulhanrahan

I will buy one from you.... Seriously. I am in Perth. We met on the plane to Adelaide 2 yrs ago. I was in the seat in front of you! You in that great jacket..

Please???

Calling.... Paul Hanrahan.??? Hellooooo Paul?????. Please?????

Rod

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: May 24, 2016 16:11

Does anybody over here have a tracklisting in English available for the Japanese(!!) 4 Blu Rays & 2 CD's package?

Haven't opened the box yet, so dunno what's inside (there might be an English booklet in it as well...) -
but for now, with only the box print as info at hand, I'm fearing the worst. smoking smiley

Thanx a lot for your help!

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: May 24, 2016 16:24

RoughJusticeOnYa
Does anybody over here have a tracklisting in English available for the Japanese(!!) 4 Blu Rays & 2 CD's package?

Haven't opened the box yet, so dunno what's inside (there might be an English booklet in it as well...) -
but for now, with only the box print as info at hand, I'm fearing the worst. smoking smiley

Do not open the box! Keep it sealed! winking smiley

Date: May 24, 2016 16:34

ironbelly
RoughJusticeOnYa

Do not open the box! Keep it sealed! winking smiley

It's stronger than myself... >grinning smiley<

Date: May 24, 2016 23:42

Yep English booklet included ....

ROCKMAN

Date: May 25, 2016 10:41

Rockman
Yep English booklet included ....

Cheerz, Rockeeee. I'ven noticed! (I "Stripped" the plastic foil from that box immediately when I came home from work, even before taking off my shoes... Sweet Little 16 all over again!! I guess you know that feel. winking smiley )

Date: May 25, 2016 10:45

Glorious. This is how I remember the Voodoo Lounge Live era: a band at its absolute peak.

Yes, I know they were not ground breaking any more back then, like they used to be in the […]-period (fill in the blanks according to your own preference/ opinions!); and I can understand why people consider "those " years as the band’s true height point.
But to me, like Don Was said in the documentary, and Keith sometimes gnarls (“This band’s getting better and better! We might turn professional, one of these days!”): here we see a band that capitalizes on decades of playing together – and, all productional professionalism aside, manages to remain true to their roots, groove, sound and beat.

Only seen the Paradiso performance now; but mán – WHAT a SETLIST. And what a stellar performance!! Warts and all. (And there are quite a few, btw… =o)) Just gimme that rendition of Connection, All Down the Line, Gimme Shelter, and Street Fightin Man anytime over anything anyone has ever played and/or recorded – Stones included.

This band kicks àss – and remains doing so. A Force of Nature; a Miracle of Rock'n'Roll Musicness...

Date: May 25, 2016 10:47

...and btw: Keith is playing incredibly good, throughout that whole shebang...

Date: May 25, 2016 10:48

RoughJusticeOnYa
Glorious. This is how I remember the Voodoo Lounge Live era: a band at its absolute peak.

Yes, I know they were not ground breaking any more back then, like they used to be in the […]-period (fill in the blanks according to your own preference/ opinions!); and I can understand why people consider "those " years as the band’s true height point.
But to me, like Don Was said in the documentary, and Keith sometimes gnarls (“This band’s getting better and better! We might turn professional, one of these days!”): here we see a band that capitalizes on decades of playing together – and, all productional professionalism aside, manages to remain true to their roots, groove, sound and beat.

Only seen the Paradiso performance now; but mán – WHAT a SETLIST. And what a stellar performance!! Warts and all. (And there are quite a few, btw… =o)) Just gimme that rendition of Connection, All Down the Line, Gimme Shelter, and Street Fightin Man anytime over anything anyone has ever played and/or recorded – Stones included.

This band kicks àss – and remains doing so. A Force of Nature; a Miracle of Rock'n'Roll Musicness...

Can't wait to get mine, after reading this! thumbs up

Posted by: novica ()
Date: May 25, 2016 11:06

RoughJusticeOnYa

Amen,brother !!! i'm on fire....hot smiley

Posted by: Bashlets ()
Date: May 25, 2016 14:06

Anyone in the States get their Japanese copy yet from CD Japan? Me I wait so patiently, lying on the floor. I am dying to see this.

Date: May 25, 2016 14:16

Is there any official download for the CD tracks from Japan? something like amazon, iTunes etc? It would be cool to here the CD while waiting for the whole set to be released in europe

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 51

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1723
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home