Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 51
Re: Totally Stripped
Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: May 22, 2016 11:41

I received my 2 copies of Super Deluxe from Amazon Japan today (Sunday) it made my day, I only ordered it 3 days ago! In short from what I've already crammed in its awesome. The doco has heaps of extra content and wow the Brixton gig!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-05-22 12:05 by Paulhanrahan.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: May 22, 2016 12:10

Paulhanrahan
I received my 2 copies of Super Deluxe from Amazon Japan today (Sunday) it made my day, I only ordered it 3 days ago! In short from what I've already crammed in its awesome. The doco has heaps of extra content and wow the Brixton gig!

You mean extra content versus the old documentary or extra content to what is already listed for the new doc.

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: May 22, 2016 12:13

Irix
austrianstones

link to order ?

The japanese Editions are also available at jpc in Germany: [www.jpc.de] ( worldwide shipping available: [www.jpc.de] ).

thanks !

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 22, 2016 13:58

Paulhanrahan

wow, that's pretty fast - but where do you live? Japan?

Date: May 22, 2016 14:16

I live in Perth, Western Australia so only a 10 hr flight from Japan. The original doco has great extra footage from the streets of Brixton prior to the gig to the Stones taking a ferry to the Paradiso show etc!

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: May 22, 2016 15:46

Paulhanrahan
I live in Perth, Western Australia so only a 10 hr flight from Japan. The original doco has great extra footage from the streets of Brixton prior to the gig to the Stones taking a ferry to the Paradiso show etc!

Does it include people queuing up outside Brixton Academy? I remember they filmed us but I think the original just showed a couple of people talking about the Stones rather than a shot of us en masse.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: May 22, 2016 17:01

I am thinking of pre-ordering the 'updated' documentary only, for now, I already own the original Stripped CD, and frankly don't watch Blu Ray concerts very much...
on the iTunes brief preview, it's filmed in black and white.
Is the whole run time 1:31 documentary black and white? Just curious,
thanks.

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: May 22, 2016 18:03

35love
I am thinking of pre-ordering the 'updated' documentary only, for now, I already own the original Stripped CD, and frankly don't watch Blu Ray concerts very much...
thanks.

Only the Tokyo studio footage is in B/W
Everything else is in color
Totally Stripped is a great update/complement to the 1st Stripped video, both in terms of quality and content.
Each his own about complete shows, but the club shows in 1995 were just awesome.

Date: May 22, 2016 19:36

Doc
35love
thanks.

Only the Tokyo studio footage is in B/W
Everything else is in color
Totally Stripped is a great update/complement to the 1st Stripped video, both in terms of quality and content.
Each his own about complete shows, but the club shows in 1995 were just awesome.

*Thank you!

Posted by: tk421 ()
Date: May 22, 2016 19:59

Quick question. Are these region 0 blu Rays like the other eagle rock releases. Live in the us and ordered from Amazon in Germany. Would like to avoid paying double if necessary.

Date: May 22, 2016 21:01

I pre- ordered the Totally Stripped full package USA Amazon
looking forward to it June 3rd

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: May 22, 2016 21:34

35love

The 100, 39, or 22 dollar version? I'm looking at it right now, trying to figure out what I want. Don't think I want to spring for the top dollar package. Late to the party as usual, I know....I'm sure this has all been talked about here already.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 22, 2016 23:32

the 4 BD+1CD set just price dropped on amazon.co.uk again. I got mine for 28.69 GBP!

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: May 22, 2016 23:33

Irix
austrianstones

link to order ?

The japanese Editions are also available at jpc in Germany: [www.jpc.de] ( worldwide shipping available: [www.jpc.de] ).

Thank you! Ordered the DVD+CD+Bonus CD there. On Ebay a Japanese seller
asks for 20€ more!

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: May 22, 2016 23:40

Holy stripclub Batman, that's a lot of money...

Date: May 23, 2016 00:08

latebloomer
35love

The 100, 39, or 22 dollar version? I'm looking at it right now, trying to figure out what I want. Don't think I want to spring for the top dollar package. Late to the party as usual, I know....I'm sure this has all been talked about here already.

*does your USA Amazon have a 'one touch click yes/boom, done' button?
Use that one, and get the $100 and some change 3 different shows on 3 blue ray discs, another Blu Ray documentary 1.5 hours.
Don't know if that makes sense, I make no sense here of the foreign purchases of these items.
I cannot possibly see how I can spend anymore $ on the RS until Fall w/ praytell a new album. Other than that, I need to stop the RS hemorrhage. Realistically cannot travel except car 1 day only for any shows :-/. Would you like me to go on? I can keep justifying this purchase. xxoo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-05-23 00:09 by 35love.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: May 23, 2016 01:47

35love
latebloomer
35love

Use that one, and get the $100 and some change 3 different shows on 3 blue ray discs, another Blu Ray documentary 1.5 hours.
Don't know if that makes sense, I make no sense here of the foreign purchases of these items.
I cannot possibly see how I can spend anymore $ on the RS until Fall w/ praytell a new album. Other than that, I need to stop the RS hemorrhage. Realistically cannot travel except car 1 day only for any shows :-/. Would you like me to go on? I can keep justifying this purchase. xxoo

Justify away 35...been living a few justifications every day for years and the Stones are the easy ones.

I think I'm going to get the cheap one for now just because I don't want to wait forever for the price for the deluxe package to come down....and it will come down, my friend, so keep that in mind. xxoo grinning smiley

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: May 23, 2016 04:02

Barnes & Noble will have it, and I can save with my membership and on shipping and handling. $21.99 for dvd plus bonus cd, $21.63 for blu ray, should be able to use a 20% coupon +10% off for membership once it comes in. Also have vinyl too.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-05-23 04:11 by 2014Slayer.

Date: May 23, 2016 05:37

Harlem Shuffler
Paulhanrahan

Does it include people queuing up outside Brixton Academy? I remember they filmed us but I think the original just showed a couple of people talking about the Stones rather than a shot of us en masse.

yes lots of footage outside the Brixton Academy and on the streets, they even interview a couple of Bobby's!

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: May 23, 2016 14:39

Paulhanrahan
Harlem Shuffler
Paulhanrahan

yes lots of footage outside the Brixton Academy and on the streets, they even interview a couple of Bobby's!

Thank you, Paulhanrahan. Perhaps I'll see myself and other friends who were at the concert.

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: May 23, 2016 16:19

I can't believe that none of Totally Stripped has wound up on any torrent sites yet...sad smiley

Posted by: tk421 ()
Date: May 23, 2016 16:35

Are the discs region free?

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: May 23, 2016 17:27

in the back says: BluRay: ABC

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 23, 2016 17:31

latebloomer
35love
latebloomer
35love

Justify away 35...been living a few justifications every day for years and the Stones are the easy ones.

I think I'm going to get the cheap one for now just because I don't want to wait forever for the price for the deluxe package to come down....and it will come down, my friend, so keep that in mind. xxoo grinning smiley

actually, most of these superdeluxe packages have gone up in price so i wouldn't necessarily count on that eventuality. btw, it's a fair bit less expensive on amazon.co.uk. I think it's strictly region b though, so you'd need a region free player.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: May 23, 2016 17:55

Mine (Belgium) arrived today with DHL; but I was unable to accept, due to not being at home because of work... It will be up for collection at a local DHL service point as from tomorrow. Can hardly wait!

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: May 23, 2016 18:04

Awesome! I probably won't order it, I'll just get it at Best Buy. If that version comes with all the good stuff.

Otherwise I may have to order it from Amazon.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: May 23, 2016 18:22

Mr.D
I can't believe that none of Totally Stripped has wound up on any torrent sites yet...sad smiley

Same here...I fear I'll have to wait until my copy will arrive friday next week.

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: May 23, 2016 18:43

I apologize if this is buried back in the thread, but did Bob Clearmountain mix this? Thanks!

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: May 23, 2016 18:49

Mr.D

Tokyo Dome didn't hit for over a month and then it was quite a large file, something like 40 gig.

Posted by: Muddyw ()
Date: May 23, 2016 18:51

Some (low quality) samples:

[www.bol.com]

A lot of guitars! Brilliant!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-05-23 18:57 by Muddyw.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 51

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2014
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home