Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 51
Re: Totally Stripped
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: April 1, 2016 19:14

amazon.de no longer has the fully totally stripped on their site, in fact, no format.
jeroen

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: April 1, 2016 19:14

ironbelly
flairville
I got the Sticky Fingers Deluxe Box for £9.99 on Amazon due to their poor descriptions. Mint!
Hardy they will make the same mistake twice ;(

DandelionPowderman
Who ordered?
I did.

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal: EUR 39,19
Postage & Packing: EUR 4,07
Total Before VAT: EUR 43,26
VAT: EUR 9,94
Total: EUR 53,20
Grand Total: EUR 53,20
Righ now it is about 30% of the price will pay for Japanese 4DVD+2CD+T-shirt.

Bought it as well, same price a better deal I think

Date: April 1, 2016 19:17

desertblues68
ironbelly
flairville
I got the Sticky Fingers Deluxe Box for £9.99 on Amazon due to their poor descriptions. Mint!

DandelionPowderman
Who ordered?
I did.

Order Summary

On which site???
jeroen

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: April 1, 2016 19:23

Now available from the estimable Badlands here in the UK

[www.badlands.co.uk]

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: April 1, 2016 19:31

corriecas
desertblues68
ironbelly
flairville

DandelionPowderman
Who ordered?
I did.

Order Summary

On which site???
jeroen
amazon.de usually put their multy-disc editions in the mess. I believe 5DVD should be read 4DVD+CD. 2DVD as DVD+CD, 3DVD as DVD+2LP.
[www.amazon.de]
PS. You can always cancel later winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-01 19:31 by ironbelly.

Date: April 1, 2016 19:35

thumbs up

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: April 1, 2016 19:38

I can't believe that this stuff is so cheap – I rather expected something like the Sticky Fingers releases (which I got for £10.90 deluxe edition).
Can't wait to see how the stuff looks like. Badlands provides at least some information: 'This Deluxe 4 DVD & CD set is packaged in a 60 page 12” x 12” hardback photobook and contains the newly revised documentary, the single CD of highlights from the live shows and individual DVDs of the three full length live concerts.'

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: April 1, 2016 19:53

Is there a 4 Bluray version in Europe?

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: April 1, 2016 19:56

X

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-07-11 19:21 by UrbanSteel.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: April 1, 2016 20:21

Ordered from Badlands.

Date: April 1, 2016 20:35

Ordered from jpc.de (4 DVD/CD and 2LP/DVD) thumbs up

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: April 1, 2016 21:44

Yayy amazon.de (it'll probably ship from my home town - amazon's got a shipping center here for some reason)

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: April 1, 2016 22:22

"Totally Stripped" "Super Premium Box" with vinyl LPs. Limited to 500 (not sure if it's 500 ea DVD & 500 ea Blu-ray).

Documentary SD Blu-Ray
Live SD Blu-ray3 Disc (Live In Amsterdam, Live in Paris, Live In London)
Live CD
LP record 2 Disc
T-shirt (design A) [ S / M / L / XL]
reprinted staff path
imported hard cover photo book

Blu-Ray 500 ltd with LPs - 24,624 yen = $220.37
[wardrecords.com]

DVD 500 ltd with LPs - 24,624 yen = $220.37
[wardrecords.com]

[wardrecords.com]

Translated from Japanese:

Specifications are subject to change.

NEWS - Latest film from the rolling Stones "Totally-stripped". Will be released on May 20 in Japan the fastest preceding.

The second half of the "Voodoo Lounge" world tour the Stones version of the MTV "Unplugged" acoustic set; Tokyo, Amsterdam, Paris, London and Lisbon. Was summarized in those recordings is "anomalous" live album "Stripped" (released in 1995), this time of "Totally-stripped" is, the attempt was fresh for us fans for the Stones I a live document work that brings a whole picture of just the "circle naked".

There is a document of the time also for the TV that the acoustic-called "Stripped TV Special", in March 1996. This work is positioned as well as the perfect re-edited and expanded version content. Although the TV version was VOLUME less than one hour, "Totally-stripped" is increased to about one and a half hours and jerk also Duration, a straight-configured in an organized form also each scene in a time-series.

It is also features archive material, a live CD a collection of best performance from three of the concerts is included as a bonus disk is prepared. This is what can be said that the Alternate album is a luxury that drastically featuring live classic songs that were not housed in the "stripped", the Japanese version will be added three songs.

In addition to it, the three of concert luxurious package full video come with intact, because of that further the bonus live analog LP and photo collection of CD is prepared to with the box set, this is another document there is only referred to as a super premium release that is limited!

In March 1995 it became the Stones second time of the Japan tour in Tokyo, Fukuoka performances ahead of Toshiba EMI studio in Japan in March, 3 to 4 days recording.
Then, on May 26, followed by, in Paris on the 27th, Amsterdam, the Netherlands of a small clubs, also serves as a warm-up gig in the European tour. A special concert was performed in Paradiso, on July 3 in the historic Olympia theater, and London, July 19 in the small gig that took place in the Brixton Academy.

In addition to the live performances in the three locations, rehearsal and backstage at each venue, members of the band interviewed, the excitement of the fans that have been gathered are also included, such as comes through as it is.
Of course, many did not have the TV version scene, housed at the beginning of which had been housed in a single "Wild Horse" which was released in 1996, "Tumbling Dice", it is also the unknown origin between the researcher which was chorus rehearsal scene is actually up to it was something in the back stage of the Paradiso is it to be or corroborated in the video.

Not only the live scene, with a wide third studio within Toshiba EMI building, which was closed being missed in 2008, valuable as the ultimate that everyone is recording in "not of" gathering in one place video feel even poetic beauty has captured the landscape in black and white, it is "not in the Electric in acoustic, something I have been there," said Keith talks and the starting point of this special project including the fact that it was, it would be greeted with a special thought for Japan fans.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: April 1, 2016 22:29

exilestones
"Totally Stripped" "Super Premium Box" with vinyl LPs. Limited to 500 (not sure if it's 500 ea DVD & 500 ea Blu-ray).

Documentary SD Blu-Ray
Live SD Blu-ray3 Disc (Live In Amsterdam, Live in Paris, Live In London)
Live CD
LP record 2 Disc
T-shirt (design A) [ S / M / L / XL]
reprinted staff path
imported hard cover photo book

Blu-Ray 500 ltd with LPs - 24,624 yen = $220.37
[wardrecords.com]

DVD 500 ltd with LPs - 24,624 yen = $220.37
[wardrecords.com]

[wardrecords.com]

Translated from Japanese:

Specifications are subject to change.

NEWS - Latest film from the rolling Stones "Totally-stripped". Will be released on May 20 in Japan the fastest preceding.

The second half of the "Voodoo Lounge" world tour the Stones version of the MTV "Unplugged" acoustic set; Tokyo, Amsterdam, Paris, London and Lisbon. Was summarized in those recordings is "anomalous" live album "Stripped" (released in 1995), this time of "Totally-stripped" is, the attempt was fresh for us fans for the Stones I a live document work that brings a whole picture of just the "circle naked".

There is a document of the time also for the TV that the acoustic-called "Stripped TV Special", in March 1996. This work is positioned as well as the perfect re-edited and expanded version content. Although the TV version was VOLUME less than one hour, "Totally-stripped" is increased to about one and a half hours and jerk also Duration, a straight-configured in an organized form also each scene in a time-series.

It is also features archive material, a live CD a collection of best performance from three of the concerts is included as a bonus disk is prepared. This is what can be said that the Alternate album is a luxury that drastically featuring live classic songs that were not housed in the "stripped", the Japanese version will be added three songs.

In addition to it, the three of concert luxurious package full video come with intact, because of that further the bonus live analog LP and photo collection of CD is prepared to with the box set, this is another document there is only referred to as a super premium release that is limited!

In March 1995 it became the Stones second time of the Japan tour in Tokyo, Fukuoka performances ahead of Toshiba EMI studio in Japan in March, 3 to 4 days recording.
Then, on May 26, followed by, in Paris on the 27th, Amsterdam, the Netherlands of a small clubs, also serves as a warm-up gig in the European tour. A special concert was performed in Paradiso, on July 3 in the historic Olympia theater, and London, July 19 in the small gig that took place in the Brixton Academy.

In addition to the live performances in the three locations, rehearsal and backstage at each venue, members of the band interviewed, the excitement of the fans that have been gathered are also included, such as comes through as it is.
Of course, many did not have the TV version scene, housed at the beginning of which had been housed in a single "Wild Horse" which was released in 1996, "Tumbling Dice", it is also the unknown origin between the researcher which was chorus rehearsal scene is actually up to it was something in the back stage of the Paradiso is it to be or corroborated in the video.

Not only the live scene, with a wide third studio within Toshiba EMI building, which was closed being missed in 2008, valuable as the ultimate that everyone is recording in "not of" gathering in one place video feel even poetic beauty has captured the landscape in black and white, it is "not in the Electric in acoustic, something I have been there," said Keith talks and the starting point of this special project including the fact that it was, it would be greeted with a special thought for Japan fans.

see above => page 2

Posted by: nico one ()
Date: April 2, 2016 19:37

Bought the Japanese super extra deluxe etc 500 Edition, waited So long for this, so treated myself

Date: April 4, 2016 08:57

Is the "Totally Stripped" "Super Premium Box" Japan only? Thanks

Date: April 4, 2016 09:48

exilestones
Yes. But you can get it worldwide via cdjapan or personalshapper. Expect big $$$ to pay.

Date: April 4, 2016 10:10

ironbelly
exilestones
Yes. But you can get it worldwide via cdjapan or personalshapper. Expect big $$$ to pay.

Thank You. I ordered it from Ward Records. I received my conformation email.

Posted by: Handova ()
Date: April 4, 2016 13:22

Ordered the "5 DVDs" (more like 4 DVD + 1 CD me thinks) from amazon.de @ 55 Eur including shipping. Not bad at all! smiling smiley

Date: April 4, 2016 13:36

Handova
Ordered the "5 DVDs" (more like 4 DVD + 1 CD me thinks) from amazon.de @ 55 Eur including shipping. Not bad at all! smiling smiley

JPC.de is cheaper.
Jeroen

Date: April 4, 2016 13:58

€45 on jpc.de.

Date: April 4, 2016 14:03

corriecas
Handova

JPC.de is cheaper.
Jeroen

I orderedwith amazon,de on april 2, and paid E 48 for the 5dvd set. So, unless prices drop further, i will cancel with jpc.
jeroen

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: April 5, 2016 13:30

The funny thing with the Paradiso shows is that the 2nd show was broadcasted live on videowalls at the Museumplein in Amsterdam. I wonder what happened with the pro-shot recording of that show now the only release the first show.
For me it was more logical that they used that show for the boxset

Date: April 5, 2016 13:54

Mabru
The funny thing with the Paradiso shows is that the 2nd show was broadcasted live on videowalls at the Museumplein in Amsterdam. I wonder what happened with the pro-shot recording of that show now the only release the first show.
For me it was more logical that they used that show for the boxset
They need next Vault release.
Last year we had Sticky Fingers Superdeluxe with Leeds 1971 and Marquee 1971 as Vault release. They can (possibly) do the same trick again. Or not.

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: April 5, 2016 13:58

The Super Premium Box can be ordered by jpc right now in case someone wants to spend much money.

[www.jpc.de]

I can do without the extra CD,T-Shirt,LP´s and that other stuff,so my choice was the 4 Blu ray/CD combo.

Much cheaper.

Posted by: tk421 ()
Date: April 5, 2016 14:26

Does anyone know if these are region 0 DVDs. I ordered from Amazon.de. Live in the states figured I could always cancel.

Thanks

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: April 5, 2016 15:37

I'm sure it be available in the US soon.

Posted by: swaymusik ()
Date: April 6, 2016 13:44

If looking for top notch quality the Japan edition will be the one to get.
(three DVD region 2 editions / three Blu-ray editions)
Will go for the edition which includes three Blu-ray discs, featuring full-length live footage from their concerts in Amsterdam, Paris, and London,
a documentary Blu-ray disc, two CD discs, and a T-shirt (large size).
Documentary features recording scenes at Toshiba EMI Studio in Japan and interviews with members.
Japan made releases are always a cut above the rest when it comes to details and presentation.

cool smiley

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: April 6, 2016 14:51

swaymusik
Will go for the edition which includes three Blu-ray discs, featuring full-length live footage from their concerts in Amsterdam, Paris, and London,
Documentary features recording scenes at Toshiba EMI Studio in Japan and interviews with members.
Japan made releases are always a cut above the rest when it comes to details and presentation.

thumbs up
cool smiley

Date: April 6, 2016 15:21

swaymusik

cool smiley
And once again, one should keep in mind that previous Japanese editions (in particular - Marquee 1971) suffer interlacing problems. There was long discussion on old thread here.
[www.iorr.org]
These days Japanese editions are kind of lottery - you get extremely nice box with extras but on the other side - faulty video is possible.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 51

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1671
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home