Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 51
Re: Totally Stripped
Posted by: DrPete ()
Date: March 25, 2016 20:50

Between the 2 Paradiso shows, glad to get the 26th as at least there is excellent recordings of the 27th but the 26th recording was poor

Posted by: eduardoacdc ()
Date: March 25, 2016 20:59

This is brilliant stuff.

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: March 25, 2016 21:01

I was really hoping to get Still a Fool in best quali at last. Can't understand it.

Date: March 25, 2016 21:03

CousinC
I was really hoping to get Still a Fool in best quali at last. Can't understand it.

Isn't it included in the super deluxe issue?

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 25, 2016 21:03

pooroldgrandad
Totally Stripped is out in May in Japan.

super deluxe edition:1DVD+1CD+3DVD(paradiso+olympia+brixton)+bonus CD(3 songs for Japanese special)+2LP+T-shirts+memorabilia

also blu-ray is available.

Our dream is come true.

LPs? can't seen anything like that on amazon-japan…

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: March 25, 2016 21:22

X

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2018-07-11 19:22 by UrbanSteel.

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: March 25, 2016 21:24

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-07-11 19:24 by UrbanSteel.

Blueranger

Incredible someone hasn't complained about the price yet.
It happens every time, even though it always turns out it's going to be cheaper than what's listed at the beginning.

well, I guess the price is quite reasonable. 150 Euros for 6 CDs/DVDs plus T-Shirt (including shipping) isn't that much.
But let's wait and see what the set offered in Europe and the US will include and how much the want for the stuff.

Posted by: stones2000 ()

Doc
stones2000
Oh that's awesome! Thank you for posting it! Will it eventually come out here in North America? More specifically, do you think I'll be able to order it off Amazon.ca, or is it exclusive to Japan? Thanks very much

Worldwide release
The Japs will have a bit bonus and additional goodies ;-)
The Jap Deluxe has 3 extra tracks on CD

Ah, thank you very much!

Date: March 25, 2016 21:25

UrbanSteel

thanks!
But it doesn't look like they already finalized the design…

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: March 25, 2016 22:05

Really looking forward to this relaese!!
Christmas is early this year!!!

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: March 25, 2016 22:32

I am totally blown away by these wonderful news although I`ll have to sell my car and home to afford this package.

Date: March 25, 2016 22:39

UrbanSteel

watch out - the box set shown in the picture above is not the one offered at amazon.co.jp (i.e.link on the first page)

Posted by: slowhand ()
Date: March 25, 2016 22:47

Just for clarification...the package with the LP's and the t-shirt is a limited edition set but the super deluxe 6 disc Blu-ray/CD set listed here is not:

[www.amazon.co.jp]

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: March 25, 2016 22:48

So this won't be part of the from the vault series?

Date: March 25, 2016 22:51

slowhand
Just for clarification...the package with the LP's and the t-shirt is a limited edition set but the super deluxe 6 disc Blu-ray/CD set listed here is not:

[www.amazon.co.jp]

both are limited editions – the limits are: 500 for the first version, 1000 for the second version (which also includes a t-shirt, though no LPs and no hard cover book)

Date: March 25, 2016 22:56

slewan
slowhand

[www.amazon.co.jp]

both are limited editions – the limits are: 500 for the first version, 1000 for the second version (which also includes a t-shirt, though no LPs and no hard cover book)

The 6 disc Blu-ray/CD version on amazon japan doesn't include a t-shirt.

Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: March 25, 2016 23:03

I couldn't agree more...still good but definitely a blown opportunity for something GREAT

boogaloojef
This could have been much better.

It doesn't look like they included any of the other studio tracks recorded at Toshiba. Not even Honest I Do from the Hope Floats soundtrack or tracks like Let's Spend The Night To Together or Memory Motel which can be found on some bootlegs of the sessions. They also supposedly rehearsed Parachute Woman and The Last Time which I would have loved to hear.

In addition, most of the tracks on the cd are the commonly played tracks instead of rarely played tracks like It's All Over Now, Connection, Down In The Bottom, Black Limousine and Monkey Man for example.

It appears they are also not releasing the other Paradiso show when they played Still A Fool, Can't Get Next To You and Jump On Top Of Me.

Date: March 25, 2016 23:03

slowhand

google translator says amazon.co.jp says that the 6 disc DVD/CD versions comes with a T-Shirt
amazon.co.jp

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: March 25, 2016 23:32

CousinC

Great they tried it at the second Paradiso show, but such a shame that really it wasn't such a good performance. Listen to the bootleg recordings.

The studio version which Keith did for Humbert Sumlins album a few years later is perfect.

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: March 25, 2016 23:32

DrPete
Between the 2 Paradiso shows, glad to get the 26th as at least there is excellent recordings of the 27th but the 26th recording was poor

thumbs upsmileys with beer

Date: March 26, 2016 00:49

slewan
slowhand

google translator says amazon.co.jp says that the 6 disc DVD/CD versions comes with a T-Shirt
amazon.co.jp

You're right, thanks. Says limited edition 1,000 sets. Now just need to figure out if I should grab now from Amazon Japan or wait and see if it will be released in the US with the 3 full concerts on Blu-ray.

Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: March 26, 2016 00:52

Take my money, please!!!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 26, 2016 01:29

Thanks for the info. Great News. Gonna save for the Superdeluxe One.
Jeroen

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: March 26, 2016 01:34

I think this will be a great Stones-year! We've had a great tour, the Cuba gig is just an hour away and there are so many things to look forward to: Totally Stripped, Exhibitionism, a new album, vault releases...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-26 01:47 by MonkeyMan2000.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: March 26, 2016 02:10

UrbanSteel
Rolling Stones ;Totally Stripped , order through Personal Shopper Japan.

Great that you are back, Urban.

From which site do you order your Japanese stuff? The one above?

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: March 26, 2016 06:34

Pre-ordered the super deluxe DVD package. Woo Hoo.

Rod

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: March 26, 2016 07:55

The best news in years. Finally the great shows are available in exc official pro-shot quality!

Great to see Amsterdam 1 being released ss Gimme Shelter and SFM were amazing at the show.

To everyone who is missing Amsterdam 2: Take a look at the booklet of the Rattlesnake Olympia SBD release. They promise No. 3 of their series. Guess they will release Amsterdam 2 in the near future.

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: March 26, 2016 10:01

Thank you guys for all the info about this. Looking forward also to the Rattlesnake releases.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: March 26, 2016 11:20

Anyone knows if a version with all 3 concerts will be released in Europe? Last time I ordered from Japan I was charged VAT from UK customs to release my already very expensive package.eye popping smiley

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 51

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1714
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home