Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
OT: Claire O'Leary. Woman Injured In Fall At Stones concert. Anyone knows about her?
Date: November 11, 2019 10:41

I read an article about Claire O'Leary from Westport, Conn, woman Injured In Fall At Stones concert. Just want to know if anyone is a friend of her on facebook or if you have more info about her, if she is in a community of stones fans because i feel worried of how she is now and I hope that she's feeling well and keeps enjoying the music of the stones
[archive.boston.com]
[www.billboard.com]

Re: OT: Claire O'Leary. Woman Injured In Fall At Stones concert. Anyone knows about her?
Posted by: nick ()
Date: November 11, 2019 11:24

You did read that her antics were keeping other Stones fans from enjoying the music of the Stones. Her drunk/drugged ass could had fallen on someone and killed them.

Re: Woman fell 40ft down from on stage seating - Stones show at Fenway Park Boston 2005
Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: November 11, 2019 14:07

Thanks for remembering me of that moment. I was at that concert and remember it caused quite a disturbance. What was she thinking? Probably nothing at all, heavily stoned ...
Wasn't Arnold S. present too? Mick joked on him for collecting money for his California elections campaign grinning smiley

Re: Woman fell 40ft down from on stage seating - Stones show at Fenway Park Boston 2005
Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: November 11, 2019 14:29

I was at that show too.
From my place Section A, row 4. I didn'nt noticed that.
Just heard about it now 14 years later.
And just have one thought:
Regardless what drove her to that idiotic stunt 14 years ago - due to her injuries enabling her to walk and move proppper for the rest of her life she got punished enough by far!!
So for me there's only one wish remainng:
That she is more able to walk and to move today.

Re: Woman fell 40ft down from on stage seating
Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: November 11, 2019 15:17

Limbostone
I bet she had her period.

She must have been impaired but you're definitely a jerk

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-11 15:20 by steffialicia.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 11, 2019 18:38

In October of 1981 a 16 year old girl fell to her death at a Stones concert
at the Kingdome (Seattle).

I remember seeing the aid cars and the area of the ramp that was closed.
She apparently fell backwards while sitting on one of the outside ramps.

[www.upi.com]

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: November 11, 2019 18:43

caschimann
I was at that show too.
From my place Section A, row 4. I didn'nt noticed that.
Just heard about it now 14 years later.
And just have one thought:
Regardless what drove her to that idiotic stunt 14 years ago - due to her injuries enabling her to walk and move proppper for the rest of her life she got punished enough by far!!
So for me there's only one wish remainng:
That she is more able to walk and to move today.

To the point, I agree 100%.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: November 11, 2019 20:42

MisterDDDD
In October of 1981 a 16 year old girl fell to her death at a Stones concert
at the Kingdome (Seattle).

I remember seeing the aid cars and the area of the ramp that was closed.
She apparently fell backwards while sitting on one of the outside ramps.

[www.upi.com]

I believe there was a falling incident at the Astrodome that tour also.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: November 12, 2019 16:22

I seem to recall her being in the stadium, not onstage. I was at that show. I thought she had climbed up and fell off the back of the stadium. Fenway isn't as towering on some of the sides as a lot of other stadiums, since it's pretty much a part of the landscape in Boston - as opposed to built on a parcel of land in the middle of a vast parking lot like a lot of other stadiums....

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: November 13, 2019 00:47

I was at that show but I only heard about it from the Boston Globe the next day. Fenway is NOT an ideal location for a concert, but I live in Massachusetts so I went!

Date: November 14, 2019 16:54

Do we know if she's still alive?? In doing a quick search online, there is a Clare O'Leary, aged 23, who passed away in 2008. It doesn't give a reason, but that would put her at 20 at the time of the fall....the name is spelled slightly different, but the media often gets a name wrong...

Clare

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: November 14, 2019 17:07

how is this noteworthy 14 years later ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-14 17:08 by TheGreek.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: November 14, 2019 20:54

VoodooLounge13
I seem to recall her being in the stadium, not onstage. I was at that show. I thought she had climbed up and fell off the back of the stadium. Fenway isn't as towering on some of the sides as a lot of other stadiums, since it's pretty much a part of the landscape in Boston - as opposed to built on a parcel of land in the middle of a vast parking lot like a lot of other stadiums....

That’s correct Voodoo she was nowhere near the stage it was in the rightfield grandstand. Looking out from the stage it would be the far left corner.

Date: November 15, 2019 17:25

virgil
VoodooLounge13

That’s correct Voodoo she was nowhere near the stage it was in the rightfield grandstand. Looking out from the stage it would be the far left corner.

I was on the opposite side, down along the left field side, near the Monster.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1399
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home