Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ot- Help me with a movie title.
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: March 20, 2016 02:10

I saw this movie when I was a kid. It was the first movie I cried after seeing. My memory isn't great, so I wonder if anyone here knows it. I ask here specifically because I remember that someone here knew the title. It was casually brought up in a conversation on here around 8 or 9 years ago.
Ok the only thing I can remember about it:
It's about two kids. It's set in Italy. Venice I think. These two kids have a goal of sailing under a specific bridge in a gondola, and then kiss. It COULD be that the girl is wealthy and the boy is poor, but I'm not sure.

Probably made around the late 70s or early 80s.

Does anyone know???

Btw: I think the person who knew the title was either withsssoul or green lady, but I'm not positive.

JumpingKentFlash

Re: Ot- Help me with a movie title.
Date: March 20, 2016 02:11

Oh... And I think the name Diane Keaton was mentioned. Not sure who that is though.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: March 20, 2016 02:15

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: March 20, 2016 11:48

Rats - I thought Kent had written a screenplay and wanted our help choosing a name for it.
I wanted to vote for Wild Horsens. But no.

Kent, I don't recall ever recalling the title of a film like that. I hope the great Cristiano's got it for you.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 20, 2016 12:02

Sounds like a Joe D'Amamto movie...
Maybe this one? [www.imdb.com]

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: March 20, 2016 12:35

dcba
Sounds like a Joe D'Amamto movie...
Maybe this one? [www.imdb.com]

"A group of tourists become stranded on an uninhabited island where they are stalked
by an insane, violent, and grotesque killer that slaughtered the town's former residents" ???

Dcba dear, if that's what Kent's description sounds like to you, maybe you should lie down eye popping smiley

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: March 20, 2016 13:39

Cristiano is correct thumbs up. Very sweet movie. It starred Lawrence Olivier, a very young Diane Lane, and an excellent young actor who played Diane's sweetheart (sorry, can't recall his name).

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: March 20, 2016 14:47

Plink
Cristiano is correct thumbs up. Very sweet movie. It starred Lawrence Olivier, a very young Diane Lane, and an excellent young actor who played Diane's sweetheart (sorry, can't recall his name).

Thelonious Bernard

Date: March 20, 2016 16:25

Cristiano Radtke
It was A Little Romance, maybe?

Trailer:

YES! Thank you Cristiano!!!!!

JumpingKentFlash

Date: March 20, 2016 18:04

It's on the Apple TV Rent-A-Flick. I'm gonna watch it with the missus tonight. Haven't seen it in some 25 years, but it's always stuck with me. Thanks guys.

JumpingKentFlash

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1745
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home