Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Crosby, Stills, and Nash are breaking up
Posted by: Rev. Robert W. ()
Date: April 8, 2016 10:08

Sort of floored--and, then again, not really at all--by her resemblance to Nash's (ex-) wife Susan. Pic is from a couple of years before she and Graham got together in '76.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-08 10:13 by Rev. Robert W..

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: April 9, 2016 11:53

my friend is stills' personal assistant. without getting into gossip about a day in his life, from what i've heard, the problem is with stills. i did get to sit down and chat with graham nash about a year ago. incredibly friendly and down-to-earth.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: April 9, 2016 19:03

Nash appears to have moved on from his hippie wooliness days and seems down to earth and well rounded, his North England roots still evident.
Crosby, whilst straightened out seems so full of himself and opinionated..similar traits as D Trump of course.
Stephen Stills has played the Star lifestyle also....too much adulation eh. Is supposed to writing his autobiography so a chance to redeem himself? Great guitarist and has written some standards but his solo work has been a let down, imo.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: May 18, 2016 00:08

Graham Nash performing on Jools Holland UK's BBC2 Friday 20 May.
Interview + songs from new album.
Also playing some live dates in the UK and Europe.

Posted by: HonkeyTonkFlash ()
Date: May 18, 2016 14:49

jlowe: "Crosby, whilst straightened out seems so full of himself and opinionated.."

I made the mistake of following DC on Twitter. Some days it seems I have to scroll through pages of his pontificating on everything under the sun before I see anybody elses Tweets.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1897
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home