Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Buddy Guy London Jul 2nd Hammersmith Apollo
Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: January 21, 2016 14:49

Tickets on sale soon
[www.eventimapollo.com]

Re: OT: Buddy Guy London Jul 2nd Hammersmith Apollo
Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: January 21, 2016 19:14

highly recomend Buddy Guy to everyone , i had the pleasure of catching in November and it was awesome !!!

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: January 21, 2016 19:39

I just saw him at Legends last weekend, and saw him in Kalamazoo MI a month before. His Legends show was fun, but man was he sloppy! Not near as good a show as the Kalamazoo show, but it was a blast seeing him at his own club. And man was it a long day of music! I recommend his residency shows at Legends for sure. We got in line around 11am and got a table near the stage. We were seated next to the VIP tables which was where his family sat. They were hooting and hollaring the entire show. It was fantastic!

Posted by: roryg ()
Date: January 22, 2016 04:50

Caught him this past weekend as well, on Sun. night. Another fine performance with good stories to boot. We've done the long haul before, so decided to get there around 7. Standing room, of course, but right at the edge of the tables. Buddy played a two hour set with a good mix of songs, even though my wife isn't a big fan of medleys (sniglets is my bride's term for them).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1522
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home