Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: R.I.P. Glenn Frey
Posted by: Rollin' Stoner ()
Date: January 22, 2016 00:42

Rockman

Herald Sun -- 22 January 2016
Dang...no one around for the Heimlich Maneuver?

Posted by: marianna ()
Date: January 22, 2016 01:15

Randy Meisner's life is a mess right now. According to a few articles from last summer, he is married to a woman who has been accused of constantly buying him vodka and cocaine, even though he has a history of substance abuse and bipolar disorder. He also allegedly threatened to kill several people, then kill himself, shortly after his choking hospitalization. A friend of his asked a court to appoint an impartial conservator to look after Randy, which the court did, over Randy's wife's objection. The court then took the matter up again last September, but the results were not made public. Randy's wife did not want Randy to get more drug or mental health treatment due to the cost. His wife has also said she thinks neighbors dressed in clown suits are spying on her. Maybe she's not the best person to have around during a choking episode.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-22 01:16 by marianna.

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: January 22, 2016 01:44

Rollin' Stoner
Rockman

Herald Sun -- 22 January 2016
Dang...no one around for the Heimlich Maneuver?

Curiously similar to the current issues with AC/DC and Rudd, except for the fact that Randy hasn't been a member for quite a long time.

Posted by: Bungo ()
Date: January 23, 2016 01:50

I predict that within the next 12 months all of the remaining Eagles (past and present) will get together with some special guests to put on one last farewell Eagles concert/memorial to Glenn Frey. Probably in L.A. It will probably benefit one of Glenn's favorite causes/charities. Might even be a CCTV Pay Per View with resulting CD/DVD etc.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: January 23, 2016 01:56

marianna
Randy Meisner's life is a mess right now. According to a few articles from last summer, he is married to a woman who has been accused of constantly buying him vodka and cocaine, even though he has a history of substance abuse and bipolar disorder. He also allegedly threatened to kill several people, then kill himself, shortly after his choking hospitalization. A friend of his asked a court to appoint an impartial conservator to look after Randy, which the court did, over Randy's wife's objection. The court then took the matter up again last September, but the results were not made public. Randy's wife did not want Randy to get more drug or mental health treatment due to the cost. His wife has also said she thinks neighbors dressed in clown suits are spying on her. Maybe she's not the best person to have around during a choking episode.

Jesus christ, I had no idea all that was going on. I just heard he was sick. I had no idea all that had happened to him and he's living with an insane woman. He didn't look great and was barely featured in the documentary, but I had no idea it was that bad.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1443
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home