Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 17
Re: Rolling Stones LA Rehearsals - January 2016
Posted by: everwest1 ()
Date: January 26, 2016 08:29

Mrs Wood does twitter a bit [twitter.com]
and
Mick [twitter.com] if you habla
and
RS [twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-26 08:37 by everwest1.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: January 26, 2016 09:03

buffalo7478
If their last show in the US was any indicator of how tight they can be, how much they have left in the tank, South American fans (and those who make the trip) will see a band on the upswing. I'm envious.

It's not like they played a couple weeks ago, its been seven months. They will need a few shows to get it together again. Hopefully the teleprompters won't fail.

Posted by: wupperstein ()
Date: January 26, 2016 10:18

I wish they´ll rehearse some songs that never were played live, like:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Waits For No One

Citadel

Coming Down Again

Winter

Dear Doctor

Plundered My Soul

Slave

No Spare Parts

Summer Romance

Baby Break Break It Down

I Don't Know Why (Methamorphosis)

Confessin' The Blues

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Will be my wishes come true???

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: January 26, 2016 10:35

wupperstein
I wish they´ll rehearse some songs that never were played live, like:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Waits For No One

Citadel

Coming Down Again

Winter

Dear Doctor

Plundered My Soul

Slave

No Spare Parts

Summer Romance

Baby Break Break It Down

I Don't Know Why (Methamorphosis)

Confessin' The Blues

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Will be my wishes come true???

No. Even if they ever rehearsed any of those songs they would never play any of them live. People pay a lot of money to go to a Stones show to get two hours of familiar oldies by a competent but elderly band, with fireworks show at the end.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-26 12:13 by TornAndFried.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: January 26, 2016 10:40

TornAndFried
Since we have absolutely no worthwhile information about the actual rehearsals, do we at least know which restaurants they ate at tonight?

Yep...winking smiley and the blond girl is Charlotte ofcourse

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Date: January 26, 2016 10:48

When did a vegan dinner generally become more healthy than other dinners? That depends on what he actually ate, right? smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-26 11:35 by DandelionPowderman.

Date: January 26, 2016 11:32

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-26 11:52 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: January 26, 2016 12:09

Yes ! Definitely Charlotte.

Shows how much The Daily Mail know about The Rolling Stones and their entourage.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: January 26, 2016 13:15

By using the word "companion" makes it sound suspicious. Then they mention his pregnant wife. I'm sometimes skeptical of people's intentions.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: January 26, 2016 13:21

crawdaddy

Shows how much The Daily Mail know about The Rolling Stones and their entourage.

Hiya Tony. I agree, 100% defintely Charlotte as the more informed of us on here know winking smiley

Not like the Daily Mail to get their facts wrong (perhaps deliberately) for the sake of a sensational story with no foundation whatsoever.

Date: January 26, 2016 13:36

grzegorz67
crawdaddy

Hiya Tony. I agree, 100% defintely Charlotte as the more informed of us on here know winking smiley

Not like the Daily Mail to get their facts wrong (perhaps deliberately) for the sake of a sensational story with no foundation whatsoever.

It's baffling that Daily Mail, a paper obviously so concerned about our boys's nutritional intake, didn't report from that LA steakhouse a few days ago grinning smiley

Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: January 26, 2016 14:27

First show in one week and no rehearsals yet. Let's hope first song shouldn't be "Start me up" >grinning smiley<

Date: January 26, 2016 14:32

ouroux58
First show in one week and no rehearsals yet. Let's hope first song shouldn't be "Start me up" >grinning smiley<

What do you mean? They have been rehearsing. Probably first in London, and now in LA..

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: January 26, 2016 14:35

DandelionPowderman
ouroux58

What do you mean? They have been rehearsing. Probably first in London, and now in LA..

Exactly. By having no reports about what they've been rehearsing doesn't mean that they're not rehearsing in LA. Last year there were also very few reports, btw.

Date: January 26, 2016 14:38

Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
ouroux58

Exactly. By having no reports about what they've been rehearsing doesn't mean that they're not rehearsing in LA. Last year there were also very few reports, btw.

roller99 reported some days ago (from outside the rehearsal studio) that the gear was being moved in, so we have it confirmed as well thumbs up

Date: January 26, 2016 14:46

DandelionPowderman
Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
ouroux58

roller99 reported some days ago (from outside the rehearsal studio) that the gear was being moved in, so we have it confirmed as well thumbs up

Yep. If I'm not wrong, he also reported about hearing them play Beast of Burden. I've been to the studio last year but it was impossible to listen to anything, though. I can't see how could it be different this year.

Date: January 26, 2016 15:14

Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
ouroux58

Yep. If I'm not wrong, he also reported about hearing them play Beast of Burden. I've been to the studio last year but it was impossible to listen to anything, though. I can't see how could it be different this year.

Maybe the LA Beat got a better spot than you did? smiling smiley I dunno...

Date: January 26, 2016 15:17

DandelionPowderman
Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
ouroux58

Yep, that was the case. smiling smiley

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: January 26, 2016 15:50

that Daily Mail is really on it..

" the Brown Sugar hitmaker"...grinning smileygrinning smiley

grinning smiley

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: January 26, 2016 16:16

DandelionPowderman
grzegorz67
crawdaddy

It's baffling that Daily Mail, a paper obviously so concerned about our boys's nutritional intake, didn't report from that LA steakhouse a few days ago grinning smiley

The Daily Mail us usually more concerned about what the celebs are wearing, even down to the footwear.
"Voice of the people" !!

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: January 26, 2016 16:37

roller99
Location confirmed, watch for my post Thursday.

Was it (name of studio) confirmed?

Date: January 26, 2016 16:53

Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
ouroux58

You make me laugh! grinning smiley

Date: January 26, 2016 16:57

ouroux58
Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
ouroux58

Not deliberately smiling smiley

Date: January 26, 2016 17:33

DandelionPowderman
ouroux58
Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
ouroux58

It's great to have a laugh sometimes. grinning smiley

Posted by: JJHMick ()
Date: January 26, 2016 18:48

crawdaddy

And they definitely should know her - because of the Who Stole My Wolf affair recently!!!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 26, 2016 19:41

I am so glad the British tabloids leave the family members alone, with or without purpose. Quite amusing reading actually.

Bjornulf

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: January 26, 2016 20:34

They certainly didn't leave her alone over the stuffed wolf episode. And they've reported on other Stones' family members plenty in the past, out of order as it most certainly is. It's what the Daily Mail do. They're fixated with Celebrity and the family of Celebrity. All they are interested in is paper sales, or more recently, website hits.

Glad they didn't name her here, though to describe her as a 'mystery blonde' is pure mischief making. They should just not have mentioned her presence in the photo at all.

Date: January 26, 2016 20:54

Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
ouroux58
Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
ouroux58

It's great to have a laugh sometimes. grinning smiley
grinning smiley

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: January 26, 2016 21:54

Rehearsals last night smileys with beer
Funny enough, seems very predictable!!

Jumping Jack Flash
It's Only Rock'n Roll
Let's Spend The Night Together
Tumbling Dice
Doom & Gloom
Bitch
Wild Horses
Paint It Black
Honky Tonk Women
Before They Make Me
Happy
Midnight Rambler
Miss You
Gimme Shelter
Start Me Up
Sympathy For The Devil
Brown Sugar
You Can't Always Get What You Want
Satisfaction

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: January 26, 2016 22:13

I'm not expecting many songs on the Tour that haven't been played live for years.

South America will get all the great classic Stones songs, with Ruby Tuesday ,Lady Jane , Like a Rolling Stone and a few more thrown in at different gigs.

There will not be that many fans from South America doing all the gigs, but maybe quite a few seeing The Stones gigs in their home country or maybe even just close to their home town.

All of us from other parts of the world will definitely be a minority of course, but they will welcome us all with open arms.
That is how the South American people are. smileys with beer

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 17

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1710
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home