Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6768697071727374757677Next
Current Page: 72 of 77
Re: The Rolling Stones Fall 2016 mini tour
Posted by: laurel ()
Date: September 16, 2016 19:04

JadedFaded
laurel
I've been all over the Axs site, and I can't seem to find a way to enter my info ahead of time. I got a new password, but no way to put in CC info?? Help!

Don't fret over that. I didn't put mine in ahead of time. Just put it in when you buy your tickets.

Thanks, JadedFaded! I guess it's 10:00 not 9:00.

Posted by: laurel ()
Date: September 16, 2016 19:06

virgil
JadedFaded
laurel
I've been all over the Axs site, and I can't seem to find a way to enter my info ahead of time. I got a new password, but no way to put in CC info?? Help!

Don't fret over that. I didn't put mine in ahead of time. Just put it in when you buy your tickets.

I called AXS about that and I was told by customer service that they do not keep credit card #s on file.

thanks, Virgil good luck

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: September 16, 2016 19:08

virgil
JadedFaded
laurel

I called AXS about that and I was told by customer service that they do not keep credit card #s on file.

That is strange, it saved mine. However, when I change it and say I want to use new one, it keeps reverting back to the original credit card #.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 16, 2016 19:09

virgil
JadedFaded
laurel

If you have an account already set up and have bought tickets from them in the past, on the purchase page you will be asked "use card from last transaction?", and the last 4 digits of card from previous purchase appears.
You can either click yes, or add a different credit card.

Date: September 16, 2016 19:16

Just went out to the AXS site and clicked on AXS Premium. Got right in for tickets 45 min before 10am. Some good seats but only being sold in pairs. If you've got the money this appears to be the way to go.

Scotty

Date: September 16, 2016 19:28

But Scotty, why pay extra for premium when there's still a chance to pay the regular outrageous exorbitant prices?

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: September 16, 2016 19:35

In waiting line now.
How do you try for the Lucky Dip tickets?
thx

Date: September 16, 2016 19:38

Hairball
But Scotty, why pay extra for premium when there's still a chance to pay the regular outrageous exorbitant prices?

Just put it out there as an option for people. Like I said if you've got the money and really, really need to get in. I realize it's not an option for most of us.

Scotty

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-16 19:38 by micknkeef@cox.net.

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: September 16, 2016 19:40

spikenyc
In waiting line now.
How do you try for the Lucky Dip tickets?
thx

Usually, the RS.com tour page will put up a separate link for LDs right before the onsale time. It's not up there yet. I think the LD link has not generally been on the main menu on AXS or Ticketmaster in the past.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-16 19:41 by hooked.

Date: September 16, 2016 19:52

[email protected]
Hairball

Just put it out there as an option for people. Like I said if you've got the money and really, really need to get in. I realize it's not an option for most of us.

Scotty

thumbs up

The money is not necessarily the issue for me, it's the ridiculous prices they're asking...whether it's for premium or general sale.
It's difficult to justify spending that much for a single concert, so in that sense, yes it's probably not an option for me.

Now in waiting room again looking at floor plan/prices ranges...unreal.
I don't see any 'lucky' dips yet, but I do see $75's will be available way back in the upper rafters.

edit:
hooked
Usually, the RS.com tour page will put up a separate link for LDs right before the onsale time

Thanks for the reminder - I've been refreshing the page and nothing showing yet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-16 19:55 by Hairball.

Date: September 16, 2016 19:58

Hairball
[email protected]
Hairball

Scotty

thumbs up

The money is not necessarily the issue for me, it's the ridiculous prices they're asking...whether it's for premium or general sale.
It's difficult to justify spending that much for a single concert, so in that sense, yes it's probably not an option for me.

Now in waiting room again looking at floor plan/prices ranges...unreal.
I don't see any 'lucky' dips yet, but I do see $75's will be available way back in the upper rafters.

edit:
hooked
Usually, the RS.com tour page will put up a separate link for LDs right before the onsale time

Thanks for the reminder - I've been refreshing the page and nothing showing yet.

Stones twitter page just put out a link for LDs

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: September 16, 2016 20:04

Yeah, this seem to be the only LD link: [t.co]

Posted by: pt99 ()
Date: September 16, 2016 20:10

They have incompetents running their web site

Date: September 16, 2016 20:12

Thanks for the heads up hooked - keep getting "no results found"....they're gone in a flash!

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: September 16, 2016 20:13

In with LD smoking smiley

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: September 16, 2016 20:14

Hairball
Thanks for the heads up hooked - keep getting "no results found"....they're gone in a flash!

Me too, just kept refreshing every 30 seconds or so and got lucky

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: September 16, 2016 20:15

They kind of changed the message while advertising the 2nd LV show on Facebook.
Before that it was "Final US show in 2016" now it's:

"Tickets are on sale now for the second and final #StonesVegas show, Sat, Oct 22 at T-Mobile Arena. Get tickets while they're HOT".

I checked previous posts and it seems that anything that mentioned "final US show in 2016" is gone...

Posted by: barney57 ()
Date: September 16, 2016 20:16

I've got LD's too smiling smiley

Posted by: jrcjohnny99 ()
Date: September 16, 2016 20:17

JN99
Hairball

They (LD) are still available;
I only just got on here a couple of mins ago to see this info and went to twitter; got link and still got tix right around 10.13

Date: September 16, 2016 20:18

JN99
Hairball

Cause I try and I try and I try and I try
I can't get no...

winking smiley

Posted by: mikestones ()
Date: September 16, 2016 20:20

Since I'm also going to the first show I figured I'd go cheap on the second. Price levels 4 and 5 are already gone (at least for a pair).

So much for that plan!

I was forced to go for level 3.

Whatever, when I get there it will be worth it.

Posted by: 1badgator ()
Date: September 16, 2016 20:24

cyclist
Yeah, this seem to be the only LD link: [t.co]

Thanks, Scored a pair of LD's with this link, took multiple times, reject debit card, then took it!smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: ttutone ()
Date: September 16, 2016 20:27

Thank you so much for the link heads up!!!! In with LD's. Had to refresh a million times and then it lit up like keith's cigarette

Awesome surprise

Posted by: 1badgator ()
Date: September 16, 2016 20:29

Tickets and Lucky Dip link now working on rollingstones.com, keep trying, I got mine for Orlando a couple hours after the sale started.

Also had to use Chrome for axs.com, FF and IE didn't work for me!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-16 20:33 by 1badgator.

Posted by: barney57 ()
Date: September 16, 2016 20:39

No Lucky Dips available anymore

Date: September 16, 2016 20:43

The line has been drawn through the 'lucky' dips. No more for now - migtht try again later.
Was worth a try, but I'm content with the Desert Trip.

Glad to see some here got lucky though!

Posted by: sundevil ()
Date: September 16, 2016 20:46

nothing. could be the last american show. seen them too many times to get shut out of the last show. either bad luck or sh*tty, greedy promoter. i'm saying promoter.

and what's with that ridonkulos desert trip welcome package. what am i, 15? don't blame the stones. i blame a promoter that has to pay the stones $10 million and then wants a $20 million dollar payday. F U !

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: September 16, 2016 20:47

Adams

"Tickets are on sale now for the second and final #StonesVegas show, Sat, Oct 22 at T-Mobile Arena. Get tickets while they're HOT".

I checked previous posts and it seems that anything that mentioned "final US show in 2016" is gone...

I was wondering how long that would take-"oh did we say final U.S. show? we meant final Vegas show.we weren't trying to scare people into buying those rip-off priced Vegas tickets,really we were'nt.it was just a misprint."

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 16, 2016 20:51

lem motlow
Adams

I was wondering how long that would take-"oh did we say final U.S. show? we meant final Vegas show.we weren't trying to scare people into buying those rip-off priced Vegas tickets,really we were'nt.it was just a misprint."

From their latest video on YouTube: [www.youtube.com]

Date: September 16, 2016 20:52

lem motlow
Adams

Hope you're right but the news item on the website on 9/8 announcing the second Vegas show still says it's the final US show.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6768697071727374757677Next
Current Page: 72 of 77

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1670
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home