Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6
Mexico City, Mexico Rolling Stones 2016 show and travel info
Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 21, 2015 22:04

Please use this thread to discuss details about ticket sales, travel and more regarding the Rolling Stones Tour 2016 in Mexico City, Mexico.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-21 22:26 by bv.

Re: Mexico City, Mexico Rolling Stones 2016 show and travel info
Date: December 23, 2015 05:09

Excellent BV!! We’re going to make a series of reunions like 10 years ago, and of course you’re invited my friend!

In fact you all are invited… after all Why don’t we sing this song all together, I don’t see borders between boards/fans’ communities just preferences, and in person is great to meet fans, is a real experience, so you all fine people are invited to join us

For information about it this is the link with information [www.rocksoff.org]

Between our guests we already have confirmed a lot of interesting characters of the Stones fans community… more soon

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-14 00:06 by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland.

Date: December 23, 2015 05:11

This is from a reunion with you in Buenos Aires back in 2006, at least three of the picture will be in the Mexico Shows

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-23 05:23 by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland.

Posted by: curt ()
Date: December 23, 2015 06:20

See you all there on second night...

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: December 24, 2015 03:14

I'll be there for the first night only. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Posted by: stoneman ()
Date: December 26, 2015 23:48

Find stoneman get free stones sol foro 2016 button.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: December 27, 2015 05:03

Okay, if you see me, lay it on me, stoneman. cool smiley

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: December 27, 2015 07:25

I'll be at the Grande Prix for the second show - my birthday!

Date: December 30, 2015 03:11

Has anyone bee able to print out their tickets for the Mexico City gigs if the tickets were bought outside Mexico? I read somewhere that this would be possible after December 14?

Any thoughts?

Date: December 30, 2015 09:00

My understanding is I have to pick up the tickets at Will Call before the show.

Date: December 30, 2015 19:04

You had several options when you bought your ticket(s), one of them was “ticket fast” and the other “will call” (in fact even in the page in Spanish language they use those terms in English)

Ticket fast is now available for both shows, so just login, enter your order number and you will be able to print them, if you have problems call the operators at +52-55-53259000.

For the “will call” option you need to go to TM authorized places with the credit card used to pay and your passport, if someone else paid your ticket you also will need a letter from the credit card owner and a copy of his/her ID

IMPORTANT: There won’t be “Will call” pick up the very same day of the event

Date: December 31, 2015 03:58

The only option I had was will call and it said it would be available day of show

Date: December 31, 2015 16:45

As far as I remember that's for VIP packages, I called Ticketmaster and after several tries I gave up, it's impossible to contact a real person to solve a problem. If it is a VIP package you won't have anyproblem, they will be released the week before the show

Date: December 31, 2015 20:54

Yes, I have a VIP package. I should have saved a screen shot of what it said!

Date: December 31, 2015 21:18

Voodoo Chile, try calling next week. New Years Eve probably isn't the best time to reach TM. Good luck and Happy New Year!

Date: January 1, 2016 22:12

LOL It's always the same story with Ticketmaster, not just on holidays

I have good news for you, I bought VIP packages for a couple of friends and you won't have any problem, just send an e-mail to slocustomerservice@slotix.com, they are the Company in the USA managing the VIP packages, so just contact them, their Spánish sucks so it is better in English

Posted by: chrism13 ()
Date: January 2, 2016 16:59

I have issues. I purchased a ticket w/ credit card issued outside of Mexico so they said I have to got o a ticketmaster in Mexico City & they will be able to print the ticket. I would not wait until the day of the show as reported. I actually had to buy a phone card & was able to call tickemaster in Mexico. I was able to speak with someone but like calling TM here is the states -it is not always easy to connect with a person.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: January 4, 2016 19:49

I looked up my ticket order on Ticketmaster and this is what it says:

Your Tickets

Your tickets are being held at the venue's box office for pick up day of the event.
Present your photo ID and the credit card you used for purchase at the time you pick up your tickets. Will Call pick up varies by venue & event but is usually available 90 minutes prior to the start time of the event.

The Rolling Stones.
Foro Sol, México, DF
Mon, Mar 14, 2016 08:30 PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-04 22:36 by Woz.

Posted by: bbeliko ()
Date: January 5, 2016 08:45

A lot, and I mean entire sections of platinum tix are available for the second show. Could this lead to some price drops or interesting dynamics regarding the second date?

Posted by: Stonesdude ()
Date: January 5, 2016 15:55

It looks like the international will call may be requiring us to pick up at least 48 hours prior to the concert.I looked up the information on ticketmaster in Mexico and translated the text.

See below.
Will Call tickets must be picked up 48 hours before the event. TicketFast® Tickets will be available 72 hours after purchase if it meets the bank validation and max 72 hours before the event date, or purchase may be more cancelada.Ver

Maybe one of the locals can call Ticketmaster and get a confirmation on if this is accurate or if the other comments on it being available the day of the show are accurate.

I tried the email contact and it did not work. I contacted TM in the US and they were no help.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: January 5, 2016 17:23

several times, for several events i picked my tickets less than 48 hrs before shows, indeed i picked tickets in the same day of the show... well, for travelers ticket fast printed tickets is the option, indeed in travels outside mexico i choose that option.

good luck, the best you can do is going to a ticketmaster spot near the hotel you booked one or two days before the show.

Date: January 5, 2016 20:53

Stonesdude
It looks like the international will call may be requiring us to pick up at least 48 hours prior to the concert.I looked up the information on ticketmaster in Mexico and translated the text.

See below.
Will Call tickets must be picked up 48 hours before the event. TicketFast® Tickets will be available 72 hours after purchase if it meets the bank validation and max 72 hours before the event date, or purchase may be more cancelada.Ver

Maybe one of the locals can call Ticketmaster and get a confirmation on if this is accurate or if the other comments on it being available the day of the show are accurate.

I tried the email contact and it did not work. I contacted TM in the US and they were no help.

No, international VIP tix are available day of show at will call. If you bought a ticket in Mexico, locals must pick up 2 days in advance. That does not apply for international VIP tix. A friend in Mexico City confirmed this for me.

Posted by: Stonesdude ()
Date: January 6, 2016 02:39

I did not buy a VIP ticket. It is a standard ticket. So it may have different rules. It is only will call with either option I read online. Maybe someone can verify the non VIP international ticket requirements for pickup. Thanks.

Posted by: TooTight ()
Date: January 6, 2016 17:47

I was concerned coming from the US as well. I had e-mailed and received this back:

Buena tarde:

Agradecemos el tiempo que tomó para enviarnos su mensaje. A continuación le enviamos la respuesta en relación a sus comentarios:
Le informo que a los clientes que vienen del extranjero no se le cancelan los boletos, los puede recoger el mismo día del evento hasta dos horas antes en un centro Ticketmaster o en taquilla hasta una hora antes.. Anexo la liga de los Centros:

[www.ticketmaster.com.mx]

Los requisitos para entregarle sus boletos son:

· Solo se entregarán al TITULAR, no hay extras.

· Solo se reciben las identificaciones siguientes:

· Pasaporte de su país (No de México aunque vivan aquí).

· Cedula de identidad de su país.

· Licencia de conducir de su país.

· Y Fm2, Fm3.

· Id de su país.

· Y la tarjeta con la que realizó su compra.

"En Ticketmaster confirmamos nuestro compromiso con usted dejando abierto nuestro canal de atención a clientes para recibir cualquier comentario, duda o aclaración referente al servicio que le brindamos o si lo desea, puede hacerlo también a través de nuestra cuenta de atención en twitter@servicioTM donde con gusto lo atenderemos”.

Sin más por el momento, reciba un cordial saludo.

Favor de no cambiar el “Asunto” de este correo electrónico para brindarle el seguimiento oportuno a sus comentarios.

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: January 6, 2016 17:59

Now I just tried on ticketmaster.com.mx with international will call option and then below message was shown.
I am going to try pick up 1 day before the show(Sunday though...) at an outlet in city centro.
Actually, this is my second trip to Mexico and have ever bought tickets at ticketmaster.com.mx as an international customer. Then it was pretty easy to pick up tickets at their city outlet.

Will Call International - MX $35.00

ONLY FOR NON MEXICAN ISSUED CREDIT CARDS. Tickets held at Will Call can be collected 24 hours after the purchase and 1 day prior to the event at Ticketmaster Outlets in Mexico (MIXUP DOES NOT PROVIDE WILL CALL SERVICE) or 1 hour prior to the event in the venue's box office. Tickets can only be retrieved by the cardholder with the order confirmation number, credit card used to make the purchase and a valid photo ID with signature (state ID, driver's license or passport).Web, mini or non embossed cards are not accepted with this delivery method.

Date: January 6, 2016 18:05

TooTight
I was concerned coming from the US as well. I had e-mailed and received this back:

Buena tarde:

Agradecemos el tiempo que tomó para enviarnos su mensaje. A continuación le enviamos la respuesta en relación a sus comentarios:
Le informo que a los clientes que vienen del extranjero no se le cancelan los boletos, los puede recoger el mismo día del evento hasta dos horas antes en un centro Ticketmaster o en taquilla hasta una hora antes.. Anexo la liga de los Centros:

[www.ticketmaster.com.mx]

Los requisitos para entregarle sus boletos son:

· Solo se entregarán al TITULAR, no hay extras.

· Solo se reciben las identificaciones siguientes:

· Pasaporte de su país (No de México aunque vivan aquí).

· Cedula de identidad de su país.

· Licencia de conducir de su país.

· Y Fm2, Fm3.

· Id de su país.

· Y la tarjeta con la que realizó su compra.

"En Ticketmaster confirmamos nuestro compromiso con usted dejando abierto nuestro canal de atención a clientes para recibir cualquier comentario, duda o aclaración referente al servicio que le brindamos o si lo desea, puede hacerlo también a través de nuestra cuenta de atención en twitter@servicioTM donde con gusto lo atenderemos”.

Sin más por el momento, reciba un cordial saludo.

Favor de no cambiar el “Asunto” de este correo electrónico para brindarle el seguimiento oportuno a sus comentarios.

Does anyone know which of the "Centros Ticketmaster" on this link are near to the stadium or the airport?

Thanks

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: January 6, 2016 18:13

it does exist a Centro Ticketmaster inside the Airport, must to look for Ghandi Bookstore, inside the bookstore is there a ticketmaster spot:

Aeropuerto Terminal 2 - Librería Gandhi

Dirección:
Av. Aviación Hangares S/N Locales 18 y 19
Zona Federal Aeropuerto Int.
Venustiano Carranza, Distrito Federal - Oriente
C.P. 15620

Horario:
Lunes a Domingo 11:00 - 20:00 hrs.

Nota: Este módulo se encuentra en la sala de espera de la Terminal 2. Unicamente con pase de abordaje.

Also, the Foro Sol box office (palacio de los Deportes) is near the Airport, or when you arrive your hotel, sure you will find a Centro Ticket Master.

If anyone interested can send me and email, you can tell me where is your hotel booked and i will help to find the more near ticketmaster spot.

Date: January 7, 2016 16:42

Let’s summarize

I just called ticketmaster, this is a summary for international customers

Regular tickets and VIP
    [*] “Will call” is available the very same day of the event and of course before.
    [*] You can even pick your tix up at the moment of the show or during the show at DOOR 2 of Foro Sol (the venue of the event).
    [*] You must have the credit card used to pay, no exceptions. Also your passport (or other IDs mentioned above, passport is the best).
    [*] For any doubt call +52-(55)-53259000 and then use this sequence of numbers 2-1-2-1 then you will get an announcement in Spanish, after this click 0, then you will get a person to person call conversation, the operators are bilingual English-Spanish.
For VIP
    [*] Two or three days before the event you will get an e-mail with instructions for the VIP extras, for the tickets use the regular instructions above.
"Will call" Ticketmaster recommended outlets:

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-07 17:08 by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland.

Date: January 7, 2016 16:58

There's something with the Ticketmaster links so go to any of them, they take you to the main entry and click Distrito Federal - Centro for Center and Distrito Federal - Oriente for the outlets near the venue

Date: January 8, 2016 04:07

bbeliko
A lot, and I mean entire sections of platinum tix are available for the second show. Could this lead to some price drops or interesting dynamics regarding the second date?

No way about price drops. In fact, check now, there are only approx 991 platinum seats available (less than 1.7%, I think they will sell out before the show or in the worst case sell them to big companies for promotions

Goto Page: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1982
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home