Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 101
Re: OT: Bruce Springsteen - 2016 - The River Tour
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: February 3, 2016 14:15

andrea66
it will be a long tour, there are 2 months between Lisbon and Rome. good news for Springsteen fans. If he is not going to change the setlist (the first 22-23 songs are always the same) i will go to Milano only ( 1 hour from my house).

waiting for an update on shows in Holland. Hope he does not play at pinkpop. Too massive for me. hoping for Ziggodome.
Jeroen

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: February 3, 2016 16:17

thrak
He won't change setlist beacuse this is The River tour - he's playing the whole album.
Yup, thats why I'm skipping my first Bruce tour since I've become a fan. I saw him do the River in 09. I don't need to pay almost $200 to see him do it again. And the rest of the set, as you say, kind of sets itself in stone around the mammoth double album. I'll use my money elsewhere and come back again when he's got a better tour to offer.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: February 3, 2016 20:25

corriecas
andrea66
it will be a long tour, there are 2 months between Lisbon and Rome. good news for Springsteen fans. If he is not going to change the setlist (the first 22-23 songs are always the same) i will go to Milano only ( 1 hour from my house).

waiting for an update on shows in Holland. Hope he does not play at pinkpop. Too massive for me. hoping for Ziggodome.
Jeroen

If Springsteen plays Amsterdam I will go,not that I need a reason to visit Amsterdam.

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: February 3, 2016 23:25

gallagher
corriecas
Nate
Why only one European date on that list,surely more to be announced very soon?

Nate thumbs up

Most likely more european gigs in the month of May.!!!
Hope to catch Bruce in Amsterdamhot smileysmileys with beer
Jeroen

Pinkpop (Netherlands) and Werchter (Belgium) are rumoured. Nothing confirmed

Pinkpop will NOT happened organisor Jan Smeets said a couple times on Dutch radio 3FM that Springsteen will not play at Pinkpop.
There´s is a huge rumour (several sources) that Bruce will play at Malieveld at Den Haag. (almost in my backyard!!!)

Date: February 4, 2016 01:06

Mabru
gallagher
corriecas
Nate

Nate thumbs up

Jeroen

Pinkpop will NOT happened organisor Jan Smeets said a couple times on Dutch radio 3FM that Springsteen will not play at Pinkpop.
There´s is a huge rumour (several sources) that Bruce will play at Malieveld at Den Haag. (almost in my backyard!!!)

I saw the stones there. believe it was in 1998 (???), and raining like hell. the concert was GREAT, also the atmosphere /energy of both band and audience was very high.

Good memories !!
jeroen

Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: February 4, 2016 01:34

Loved the Chicago show so much I bought train tickets to do Detroit as well with my 69yr old Mom. But I really wonder if he can keep up doing the ENTIRE album including all the slow songs month after month.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: February 4, 2016 06:11

mnewman505
Loved the Chicago show so much I bought train tickets to do Detroit as well with my 69yr old Mom. But I really wonder if he can keep up doing the ENTIRE album including all the slow songs month after month.

Doesn't matter whether he wants to or not. The shows were advertised on Ticketmaster as having the entire album, in sequence, at every show. He's locked into it.

Posted by: Brstonesfan ()
Date: February 4, 2016 07:11

That was the last tour that I liked Springsteen. Saw him in Jacksonville 2nd row with some college buddies from Univ Of Florida and and it was great..he jumped into our lap and was amazing..Once he did "Born In The USA" I lost interest and by the 90's and 2000's with all the political crap and annoying singing with his wife on stage, the show I saw was ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Date: February 4, 2016 11:22

corriecas
Mabru
gallagher
corriecas
Nate

Nate thumbs up

Jeroen

I saw the stones there. believe it was in 1998 (???), and raining like hell. the concert was GREAT, also the atmosphere /energy of both band and audience was very high.

Good memories !!
jeroen

Yes correct !! September 5th 1998 also great memories to that show.
I also saw Coldplay at Malieveld in 2012 that was also a great experience!!
So I really hope Bruce will play there *fingers crossed*

Date: February 4, 2016 21:36

Dublin show added!!
jeroen

Date: February 4, 2016 21:41

What company is selling the tickets for the European shows?
When you click the ticket link for the European shows on Bruce's website it takes you to ticketmaster.com and they are only showing the U.S dates for sale.

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: franzk ()
Date: February 4, 2016 21:57

For Italy try [www.ticketone.it]
for England [www.eventim.co.uk]
and for Germany [www.eventim.de]

Date: February 4, 2016 22:09

franzk

Thanks very much
Has a date been added for a show in England as well now?

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: February 4, 2016 22:45

Nate
What company is selling the tickets for the European shows?
When you click the ticket link for the European shows on Bruce's website it takes you to ticketmaster.com and they are only showing the U.S dates for sale.

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

I don't think the tickets are on sale yet. The information on Bruce's site is confusing to say the least.

Date: February 4, 2016 22:47

I just checked on www.ticketone.it and it says that Milan tickets will go on sale February 9th and Rome tickets February 13th.

Nate thumbs up

Date: February 4, 2016 23:36

Nate
franzk

Thanks very much

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

No, but I'm sure there will be.

Date: February 4, 2016 23:49

franzk
Nate
franzk

Thanks very much

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

No, but I'm sure there will be.

Yes I'm sure

I live just outside London so it will be nice to see a show with Bruce in London and I would also like to catch him a few times around Europe in the summer I think I will definitely go to see him in Rome the Circus Maximus is a great place to see a show.

Nate thumbs up

Date: February 5, 2016 00:01

Bruce on River tour and new solo LP!

[www.rollingstone.com]

Posted by: Tate ()
Date: February 5, 2016 15:05

Holy *#%!ing crap, my iorr friends, Bruce and the E Streeters put on an unbelievable show last night, 34 songs, nearly 3.5 hours, Peter Wolf up on stage for the last tune... Boston crowd was great, save for the folks in my section talking through the slower parts of the River album (wtf? just stay home and put on a Bruce record and have your friends over for a drinkin' party if you're not going to pay attention... I never understood these types), and the band was just on fire. Bruce's voice was in fine shape, tons of energy, and the entire packed audience was on its feet for every up-tempo song, all night long,up in the nosebleeds to down on the floor, from the back of the Garden to behind the stage. It was an epic 3.5 hour long sing fest... Great show, like no other I have seen.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: February 5, 2016 15:14

Tate
Holy *#%!ing crap, my iorr friends, Bruce and the E Streeters put on an unbelievable show last night, 34 songs, nearly 3.5 hours, Peter Wolf up on stage for the last tune... Boston crowd was great, save for the folks in my section talking through the slower parts of the River album (wtf? just stay home and put on a Bruce record and have your friends over for a drinkin' party if you're not going to pay attention... I never understood these types), and the band was just on fire. Bruce's voice was in fine shape, tons of energy, and the entire packed audience was on its feet for every up-tempo song, all night long,up in the nosebleeds to down on the floor, from the back of the Garden to behind the stage. It was an epic 3.5 hour long sing fest... Great show, like no other I have seen.
Excellent news! You sound surprised though...I'm seeing them on Wednesday in Hartford and expect nothing less than a typically awesome E Street experience.

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: February 5, 2016 18:08

A lot of complaints here in Italy about ticket prices. We Stones fans are more used to these discussions

Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: February 5, 2016 18:17

andrea66
A lot of complaints here in Italy about ticket prices. We Stones fans are more used to these discussions
How much are they? I think my ticket was US $170 for Chicago including all fees for a damn good seat.

Posted by: hwkn ()
Date: February 6, 2016 03:46

If you have SiriusXM they're broadcasting the MSG show from the 27th on the E Street Channel right now.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: February 6, 2016 10:33

andrea66

One thousand dollars in the front row 2014

Best dollars in the past 40+ years of my concert going years with the Stones

Date: February 10, 2016 11:54

June 14. MalieVeld, The hague. The Netherlands. i am not going, as i will be on Terschelling, a dutch northern island. Would not have gone anyway. prefer to see bruce on a smaller scale.
jeroen

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: February 10, 2016 12:02

100 euros standing tickets, 138 euros the best seats (1st ring ) , more or less 85 euros the 2nd ring and 65 the 3rd. plus 15-18 euros fees for pre-sale for every ticket, plus shipment etc etc

Date: February 10, 2016 12:37

Yes!! Springsteen will play in my backyard!!!hot smiley

I´m very happy to see him at Malieveld instead of Pinkpop. Sometimes prayers will be answered :-)

Ticketprice is the same like the same time 3 years ago in Nijmegen that´s reasonable!!

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: February 10, 2016 15:35

11 hours 'til showtime. Can't wait!

Posted by: reg thorpe ()
Date: February 10, 2016 15:52

keefriff99
11 hours 'til showtime. Can't wait!

2 1/2 months 'til showtime. Can't wait!

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: February 10, 2016 17:50

5 weeks 'til showtime (give AND take a day)

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 101

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1178
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home