Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Buddy Guys Legends January residency
Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: October 31, 2015 18:38

Tickets went on sale this morning for his month long residency at Legends. He plays an acoustic set, then an opening band, then full electric buddy. He plays every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for the entire month of January.

Its a hell of a good time! Go to Buddyguy.com for your tickets.

Re: OT: Buddy Guys Legends January residency
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: October 31, 2015 18:45

A friend of mine tried to buy the tickets but couldn't get it due to some issues with Buddy's website. confused smiley

Posted by: roryg ()
Date: October 31, 2015 18:50

Actually another act usually does the acoustic set based on the 20 years we've done a Jan. show, including this year. If you go and want a seat get there when the doors open - the seats are gobble up fast and if you're late, you are kept behind and to the sides of the seating area. Good policy: if you are willing to do the long haul you should have precedence over late arrivals who want to barge up to the front. Fun time, Buddy owns the club so he does the boss thing as well as put on a damn fine performance. He usually hangs out a bit after to meet with fans and autograph merch. Classy guy, that Guy

Date: October 31, 2015 19:03

Cristiano Radtke
A friend of mine tried to buy the tickets but couldn't get it due to some issues with Buddy's website. confused smiley

I was able to get through about ten minutes after tix went onsale. Tell her/him to try again

Date: October 31, 2015 19:22

roryg
Cristiano Radtke

I was able to get through about ten minutes after tix went onsale. Tell her/him to try again

Thank you. I told him to try again, which he did, but he told me that he still can't buy it. sad smiley

Date: October 31, 2015 20:22

Try this link:
[buddyguy.com]

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: October 31, 2015 21:34

I got tickets this morning for the 16th with no problems.

Date: November 1, 2015 00:46

Thanks for your help, guys! thumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1518
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home