Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: The problem of abuse
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: October 30, 2015 11:41

Hairball
Agree, that's why I used the phase 'launch his anti-Mick 'attacks' like it was an assault,
then said 'seemingly' harmless, as it's not what it really seemed, and then ended my paragraph with 'I dunno'.
It was more of a rhetorical reply acknowledging the disruption, because the repetitiveness of it all
even made some diehard Keith fans shake their heads in bewilderment. Like give it a break already, what's this dude's trip?

Thanks for clarifying, Hairball - I see what you mean now. Rock on :E

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: October 30, 2015 16:34

DandelionPowderman
I love it when people want to decide what others shouldn't take offense by. That's a battle one can't win smiling smiley

You should be offended at such your thought.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: October 30, 2015 23:29

bv
Stoneage
Here is a statement: I'm not so sure it's okey that the signature Stones50 is acting like a thought police on this forum reporting every post that doesn't conform with his political ties.
Recently he closed down the Murdoch thread because someone dared to criticize Rupert Murdoch. Isn't it enough with one moderator on this forum?

The only person who moderate on IORR is me, the editor. The above statement is incorrect and not even relevant.

So, I managed to be both incorrect and irrelevant in one statement? Always something...

Date: October 30, 2015 23:47

Had he closed down threads without neither permission or authority it would certainly have been both abusive and relevant, Stoneage smiling smiley

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: October 30, 2015 23:57

Sure, Dandelion. But what he did was reporting another poster. If he hadn't done that BV wouldn't have closed the thread down. I think it's a bad habit to be trigger-happy with the report button.
Anyway, it's history now. Let's move on to something else...

Posted by: bv ()
Date: October 31, 2015 00:42

Any Off Topic might be deleted and/or closed at any time. This thread is about abuse. The more complaints I get about my modest moderation here on IORR the more the statement about abuse on Internet is confirmed. 99.9% of all posts ON IORR stay untouched. Some take up LARGE space here on IORR discusing microscopic un-intersting details about media moguls and other non-relevant topics.

Bjornulf

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1447
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home