Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Patti Smith and Keith Richards t-shirt
Posted by: Toru A ()
Date: October 20, 2015 02:11

Patti Smith weeps at return of stolen goods – 36 years on
[www.theguardian.com]
this one?

Re: Patti Smith and Keith Richards t-shirt
Posted by: Librarian ()
Date: October 20, 2015 04:28

If that's the handmade one, yes that's the one. I tried to get tixs for her appearance, ap parently the show was great. She also recvd. her deceased brother's scarf back, that teared her up.

@celebs_pets

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: October 20, 2015 11:50

I am really looking foreward to seeing her next month at the Beacon Theater celebrating the 4oTH anniversary of Horses. Doubly sentimental since it will be my first time at the Beacon since the Stones were their for the Clinton Birthday show!

Posted by: Pietro ()
Date: October 20, 2015 20:49

In my lifetime I have watched Patti Smith go from being an object of satire to an underground cultural icon.

I think the object of satire best befits her.

Watch this segment from "Saturday Night Live" circa 1978 to see why she was considered a joke once upon a time. This segment satarizes her love of the Rolling Stones:

video: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: bitman ()
Date: November 4, 2015 16:44

This shirt comes from a company called Lonely Ladies. These were produced in the mid 70s. I have the same shirt.

Posted by: djgab ()
Date: November 4, 2015 17:20

I saw Patti Smith recently live in Paris (Olympia) and it really was a great show.
I was impressed by her voice and by the backing musicians. It was full of rock n roll, poesy, humour and tributes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1831
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home