Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Track Talk: Too Tight
Posted by: bakersfield ()
Date: October 10, 2020 17:49

Filler,..... and why bother? The album would be long enough without it.

Someone said it's better than Respectable????

.....that remark leaves me speechless....!

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: October 10, 2020 22:14

bakersfield

It can't hold Respectable's jock strap. But I still think its a great rocker nonetheless.

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: October 10, 2020 22:54

bakersfield

It is better than stupid Respectable.Idiotic ,boring phonylyrics about Bianca Jagger getting laid on the White House lawn.Musically crap.Micks dismal attempt to sound punk

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: October 11, 2020 00:49

Well, I like Too Tight, it's one of the best of the 90s/00s, IMO

Posted by: WorriedAboutYou ()
Date: November 16, 2022 14:18

Been playing B2B a lot recently, the guitars and drums on Too Tight are a standout of the entire album. The keyboards also really stood out (by Blondie Chaplin) to me as sounding great when Jagger is singing the "Don't drive me 'round the block/Let's split another bottle, now/Let's take a hit, loosen up" section.

This song sounds very KR and could easily be on one of his solo albums. Glorious guitar playing throughout.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-11-16 15:37 by WorriedAboutYou.

Date: November 16, 2022 14:50

I love the bootleg version from that 50/60-song drop with Keith on vocals and the guy on violin. It goes so well with the guitars.

Date: November 16, 2022 15:34

WorriedAboutYou
Been playing B2B a lot recently, the guitars and drums on Too Tight are a standout of the entire album. The keyboards also really stood out (by Blondie Chaplin) to me as sounding great when Jagger is singing the "Don't drive me 'round the block/Let's split another bottle, now/Let's take a hit, loosen up" section.

This songs sounds very KR and could easily be on one of his solo albums. Glorious guitar playing throughout.
Nice playing by Waddy

Date: November 16, 2022 15:53

Taylor1
WorriedAboutYou

This songs sounds very KR and could easily be on one of his solo albums. Glorious guitar playing throughout.
Nice playing by Waddy

I doubt you can spot Waddy's guitar on Too Tight (I can't). It's Keith who plays the riff in open G, as well as the solo.

My guess is that Waddy just made a couple of short overdubs, where there were a couple of strums missing etc. Or he could have doubled the riff some places. At least he's not very audible - so "nice playing by Waddy" is a stretch smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-11-16 16:28 by DandelionPowderman.

Date: November 16, 2022 16:25

DandelionPowderman
Taylor1
WorriedAboutYou

Nice playing by Waddy

I doubt you can spot Waddy's guitar on Too Tight (I can't). It's Keith who plays the riff in open G, as well as the solo.

My guess is that Waddy just made a couple of short overdubs, where there were a ouple of strums missing etc. Or he could have doubled the riff some places. At least he's not very audible - so "nice playing by Waddy" is a stretch smiling smiley
It’s noticeable because on the tracks he doesn’t play on you can hear the difference

Date: November 16, 2022 16:27

Taylor1
DandelionPowderman
Taylor1
WorriedAboutYou

Nice playing by Waddy

My guess is that Waddy just made a couple of short overdubs, where there were a couple of strums missing etc. Or he could have doubled the riff some places. At least he's not very audible - so "nice playing by Waddy" is a stretch smiling smiley
It’s noticeable because on the tracks he doesn’t play on you can hear the difference

Really? Explain to me where he plays on Too Tight, then.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: November 16, 2022 16:29

I, too, love Too Tight, and always have it in my dream setlist, in slot 3. Great tune!!!

Date: November 16, 2022 18:18

DandelionPowderman
Taylor1
DandelionPowderman
Taylor1
WorriedAboutYou

Nice playing by Waddy

Really? Explain to me where he plays on Too Tight, then.
Ijust told you the collective guitars sound different. You tell me what other song with just Wood and Keith sound like that.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1661
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home