Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Last chance to catch Stones rehearsal
Posted by: mba ()
Date: August 9, 2005 15:57

I wandered over to Greenwood School on Monday night and spent an hour or two listening to the Stones rehearse. Heard several tracks from the new album, Beast of Burden, Heartbreaker and a few others. There were about 40 die-hard fans and all of them had Stones stories to tell. One lady (along with two friends) spent about 5 minutes speaking with Jagger last week...and there was nobody else around. She got his autograph...and lost it. Keith has been in fine spirits (due to the spirits according to a fan who spoke with him last week). I'd say that tonight is their last rehearsal at Greenwood if the stories about the club gig on Wednesday are true. I may have to go back again tonight.

Re: Last chance to catch Stones rehearsal
Posted by: marclaff ()
Date: August 9, 2005 19:59

Can you be more specific about "a few others"?
Thank you

Re: Last chance to catch Stones rehearsal
Posted by: mba ()
Date: August 9, 2005 20:23

It was hard to tell at the South end of the building, however, I thought I heard bits and pieces of Neighbours when we first arrived. We moved to the North side and while the sound was better, the traffic drowned most of it out. I caught a few bars of what I thought was All Down The Line. I intend to head back and will post again tomorrow.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1728
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home