Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2526272829303132333435...LastNext
Current Page: 30 of 147
Re: Keith Richards: New Rolling Stones Record Coming Next Year
Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: December 15, 2015 00:15

Woz
Maindefender
RipThisBone
Let's SING THIS SONG ALL TOGETHER, We are all IORR'ers afterall:

"I am so excited and I just can't hide it"....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Why the secrecy?
One picture of THE ROLLING STONES in the studio today would be worldwide news tomorrow.
Why do they keep such low profile? I don't get it.

Truth be told……, they are very shy. tongue sticking out smiley

Who needs that kind of additional pressure while making a record?

thumbs up
THE ROLLING STONES.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: December 15, 2015 00:32

Look out for Daily Mail "exclusives"... very soon.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: December 15, 2015 01:06

Nate
I have just edited my posts on this as I revealed the location and thought straight after that I shouldn't of revealed that,obviously some of you have quoted my posts so I would ask if you would scrub the location as well as we are not supposed to reveal locations of where the stones might be as B.V doesn't like us to do that.

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Well since you asked nicely, no problem. I understand, certainly wouldn't want any unnecessary interruptions at the studio. We obviously appreciate the news, let's see how well we can tuck the cat back into the bag.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: December 15, 2015 01:11

KRiffhard
...and now it's time to know who is the producer! Don, Chris or Jack?! smiling bouncing smiley

The latest rumor was Lenny Kravitz and since it came from his own tweet or instagram or whatever I think that's a pretty solid clue he is involved. He's obviously not playing as a band member, producing is the obvious assumption.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: December 15, 2015 01:14

Well, well that IS good news! Thanks much, Nate.

Lets see...we want a new album of instant classics...that old magic alchemy that produced the greatest songs from the greatest rock and roll band in the world.

But, hey...no pressure, boys. grinning smiley

Posted by: Voodookitten76 ()
Date: December 15, 2015 01:33

Thank you for the update, Nate! This is so exciting!!!!!!

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: December 15, 2015 02:09

Naturalust
Nate
I have just edited my posts on this as I revealed the location and thought straight after that I shouldn't of revealed that,obviously some of you have quoted my posts so I would ask if you would scrub the location as well as we are not supposed to reveal locations of where the stones might be as B.V doesn't like us to do that.

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Well since you asked nicely, no problem. I understand, certainly wouldn't want any unnecessary interruptions at the studio. We obviously appreciate the news, let's see how well we can tuck the cat back into the bag.

Agreed, Naturalist, interrupting artists while they are working can be bad news. In fact, if the album turns out to be anything less than the second coming of EOMS, I'm going to blame Nate's leaking of the location as the reason.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: December 15, 2015 02:14

Turner68
Naturalust
Nate

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Agreed, Naturalist, interrupting artists while they are working can be bad news. In fact, if the album turns out to be anything less than the second coming of EOMS, I'm going to blame Nate's leaking of the location as the reason.

The third coming of EOMS...

- Doxa

Date: December 15, 2015 04:23

Doxa
Turner68
Naturalust
Nate

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

- Doxa

Prequel - prequel... the new album is going to be a prequel to EOMS if anything at all

Posted by: BILLPERKS ()
Date: December 15, 2015 06:44

Lenny Kravitz is indeed involved according to my sources, he's playing COWBELL !

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: December 15, 2015 09:01

While I understand the reason for respect and privacy, the studio in question is one of their regular haunts in London and has been for 25 years now. It shouldn't have been an unexpected choice. What we don't know is whether they're simply dubbing onto Jagger's existing demos or if this is the early stage (where they frequently work without a producer) where they just rehearse new material and see if the songs work or not and if creative juices are flowing and the Twins are being harmonious. Time will tell. If they're starting from scratch and not doing a sponge job to replace Mick's Pro Tools work with Matt Clifford, we should expect Keith ad Ronnie to claim they ran through 40 or 50 new songs and then Mick will say they were just bits of songs lasting less than a minute apiece.

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: December 15, 2015 14:01

Rocky Dijon
While I understand the reason for respect and privacy, the studio in question is one of their regular haunts in London and has been for 25 years now. It shouldn't have been an unexpected choice. What we don't know is whether they're simply dubbing onto Jagger's existing demos or if this is the early stage (where they frequently work without a producer) where they just rehearse new material and see if the songs work or not and if creative juices are flowing and the Twins are being harmonious. Time will tell. If they're starting from scratch and not doing a sponge job to replace Mick's Pro Tools work with Matt Clifford, we should expect Keith ad Ronnie to claim they ran through 40 or 50 new songs and then Mick will say they were just bits of songs lasting less than a minute apiece.

It's all about the quality of Jagger's demos.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: December 15, 2015 14:09

Genesis just sent out an advert for Ronnie's book, that now comes with a single. In the advert it says the The Rolling Stones are currently in teh studio working on their first album in ten years.

Posted by: matxil ()
Date: December 15, 2015 14:13

Doxa
Turner68
Naturalust
Nate

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

- Doxa

smileys with beer

Date: December 15, 2015 20:13

Nate, where are you?!! We need your news!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-15 20:16 by KRiffhard.

Posted by: GetYerAngie ()
Date: December 15, 2015 21:12

KRiffhard
Nate, where are you?!! We need your news!

thumbs up

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: December 15, 2015 21:22

I dont give a damn where they are recording as long as they ARE recording.

I guess in this early stage of production they dont need a producer around.

Posted by: GetYerAngie ()
Date: December 15, 2015 21:41

HMS
I dont give a damn where they are recording as long as they ARE recording.

I guess in this early stage of production they dont need a producer around.

I agree. I'm not so interested either. What is interesting is that is happening - and the lewell of concentration. I think it's promissing that we haven't seen all sorts of twitter-things and other stuff yet.

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: December 15, 2015 21:59

Someone on Shidoobee reported Keith is in Connecticut. I quite believe in what Nate says, but is it not a bit unusual that not a single pic of them entering/leaving the studio has surfaced yet?

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: December 15, 2015 22:06

Lorenz
Someone on Shidoobee reported Keith is in Connecticut. I quite believe in what Nate says, but is it not a bit unusual that not a single pic of them entering/leaving the studio has surfaced yet?

It is possible mick is playing all the instruments on his tracks.

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: December 16, 2015 00:05

>grinning smiley<>grinning smiley<

Posted by: TeddyB1018 ()
Date: December 16, 2015 00:28

Lorenz
Someone on Shidoobee reported Keith is in Connecticut?

But Pierre is in London? Perhaps Keith is making them all wait for him.

Posted by: Moonshine ()
Date: December 16, 2015 00:39

TeddyB1018
Lorenz

Keith holding the cards after Ch

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: December 16, 2015 01:51

My source is the best you can get.

It's obvious where I got this information from when I say my source is the best you can get.

The Rolling Stones are in the studio making a new album.

Nate

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-16 01:53 by Nate.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: December 16, 2015 02:01

Thanks Nate! Wonderful news.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: December 16, 2015 02:17

Nate

It's obvious where I got this information from when I say my source is the best you can get.

Nate

AS your source are the best will it be good or "bad" smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: Blueranger ()
Date: December 16, 2015 05:59

Very late into the discussion here.

Wonderful news from Nate.

Question: Is it possible they are taking up tunes from the archives this time?
We all know they worked on stuff in 1999 and 2002, that were never released.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: December 16, 2015 08:07

Lorenz
Great news indeed. I'm hoping they will take Keith's new album as an inspiration.

God I hope not. That was a really aimless work, the worst of the Winos three albums. Hell, Bill's album was better.

Date: December 16, 2015 08:32

Nate

Nate

Thanks Nate! thumbs up

Date: December 16, 2015 08:56

TeddyB1018
Lorenz

...or maybe will arrives when it's all finished!!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2526272829303132333435...LastNext
Current Page: 30 of 147

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1630
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home