Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Keith on The Tonight Show, September 18
Posted by: everwest1 ()
Date: September 24, 2015 08:35

Seems like Keith made this album for himself, his friends and any curent fans who would like to have a listen, besides that it appears Keith is not very motivated to prove anything to anyone, which I am totally cool with.

If Keith is happy I am happy... and Keith seems pretty dang happy these days, he sure smiles a lot. smiling smiley

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: September 24, 2015 15:18

everwest1
Seems like Keith made this album for himself, his friends and any curent fans who would like to have a listen, besides that it appears Keith is not very motivated to prove anything to anyone, which I am totally cool with.

If Keith is happy I am happy... and Keith seems pretty dang happy these days, he sure smiles a lot. smiling smiley
Indeed...that big Cheshire cat grin is so genuine and infectious.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: September 25, 2015 16:45

everwest1

I read or heard somewhere that with Talk Is Cheap he was trying to prove himself. And with CH he is showing he no longer has to prove anything at all.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 26, 2015 17:45

Koen
everwest1

I read or heard somewhere that with Talk Is Cheap he was trying to prove himself. And with CH he is showing he no longer has to prove anything at all.

hot smileysmileys with beerthumbs up
Jeroen

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1777
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home