Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The people who have already heard the new album
Posted by: Whale ()
Date: August 7, 2005 15:09

Does anybody hear get as angry as I get when I hear on the radio that some folks there have already heard the album? They are just a bunch of nitwits. They are not half as committed as many people on this board who would love to hear the new album. It's just not fair. The radio people and the pluggers basically do not care. And still they get to hear the album. Same deal with the theatre shows. They get tickets without a problem: I remember the Paradiso shows from 1995. All these @#$%& had tickets, whilst when at the moment the tickets went on sale the whole of Amsterdam was racing on their bicycles along the canals to go to the place where the tickets were sold. Damn, it is just not fair and I can't be cool about it.

Re: The people who have already heard the new album
Posted by: veronus ()
Date: August 7, 2005 15:18

yes and most off them are not even stonesfan. IT SUCKS!!!!!!

Posted by: Rutger ()
Date: August 7, 2005 16:38

The worst thing is all those @#$%& celebrities taking all the places at club gigs. I'd like to shoot them. Seriously!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-08-07 16:38 by Rutger.

Posted by: Wolfgang ()
Date: August 7, 2005 19:18

..yes and they leave the venue after the first 3 songs or so ,....
...hate them

Posted by: john r ()
Date: August 7, 2005 19:33

Re the industry types hearing the album, that's standard promo stuff - the rich club goers who leave etc - despicable

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1802
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home