Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 29
Re: OT: NFL 2015 Season
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: September 22, 2015 13:44

keefriffhard4life
Chris Fountain
keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
jets 2-0 woohooo

Think the Jets hit the jackpot with the coaching hire. Them & Atlanta.

I like him. the jets have a real shot at going 5-0 before they play at new England in week 7. next 3 games for the jets at home against the struggling eagles, in England against the struggling dolphins, at home against the bad redskins. they sets up pretty nicely.

the jets also have to play the struggling giants, raiders and titans, the bad jaguars and Texans and the cowboys possibly without room and maybe dez. if the jets get to 4-1 before playing at new england I can honestly see them competing for a playoff spot at 10-6 because I see on paper the jets winning at least 5 games after new england

I can't believe how Pitt beat the immortal hell out of SF. I didn't realize D. Williams is now playing for the Steelers. It was a crazy weekend for pro football.

yes Williams is there starting while bell was suspended the first 2 games of the year

After watching the Texans on HBO "Hard Knocks" I knew they didn't have their shit together.

Posted by: everwest1 ()
Date: September 23, 2015 08:34

Some of these teams are playing like it is still the preseason.
Did they all get the memo that the real season has started?
1 2 3 GO!

Date: September 23, 2015 14:41

everwest1
1 2 3 GO!

100% Correct

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: September 23, 2015 14:44

Chris Fountain
everwest1
1 2 3 GO!

100% Correct

I think the Bears are going to be the target of a lot of pent up frustration on Sunday. 1st home game for the 12's. We will be riled up! + we have been dealing with traffic nightmares all week as the president of China is in town. They literally closed down I-5 during rush hour yesterday for motorcade. 17 mile backup. It was mighty ugly. GO HAWKS!!!!!

Date: September 23, 2015 15:15

crholmstrom
Chris Fountain
everwest1
1 2 3 GO!

100% Correct

I think the Bears are going to be the target of a lot of pent up frustration on Sunday. 1st home game for the 12's. We will be riled up! + we have been dealing with traffic nightmares all week as the president of China is in town. They literally closed down I-5 during rush hour yesterday for motorcade. 17 mile backup. It was mighty ugly. GO HAWKS!!!!!

Both the Pope and President of China are in town?

Posted by: gimmelittledrink ()
Date: September 23, 2015 15:24

Took the red line into DC this morning and it was almost empty.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: September 23, 2015 18:47

Matt Cassil traded to Dallas.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: September 23, 2015 19:00

No matter if Brees may be out for one game, half the season or the rest of the season, the New Orleans Saints will be lucky to finish 5-11 at this point. Holy crap.

GET OUT THE BAGS!

Date: September 24, 2015 12:08

Chris Fountain
crholmstrom
Chris Fountain
everwest1
1 2 3 GO!

100% Correct

No Pope(or Keith!sad smiley ) in Seattle. We're God-less, politically correct heathens up here.tongue sticking out smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-09-24 12:13 by crholmstrom.

Date: September 24, 2015 12:51

crholmstrom
Chris Fountain
crholmstrom
Chris Fountain
everwest1
1 2 3 GO!

100% Correct

No Pope(or Keith!sad smiley ) in Seattle. We're God-less, politically correct heathens up here.tongue sticking out smiley

hot smiley

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: September 24, 2015 20:35

It's really hard being a Giants fan!!!!OMG, all they do is blow leads and mess up in the red zone!!! With talent like Odell Beckham and Victor Cruz ( STILL ON DISABLED LIST!!) they show be 2- 0 NOT 0-2....
And I am NOT a Brady fan even though I live in Massachusetts BUT he is a great quarterback, even though he CHEATS!

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: September 24, 2015 20:55

mickschix
It's really hard being a Giants fan!!!!OMG, all they do is blow leads and mess up in the red zone!!! With talent like Odell Beckham and Victor Cruz ( STILL ON DISABLED LIST!!) they show be 2- 0 NOT 0-2....
And I am NOT a Brady fan even though I live in Massachusetts BUT he is a great quarterback, even though he CHEATS!

Saw a blurb in the news today that, even after all of the cheating allegations, his jersey is the most popular in sales since the beginning of the season.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: September 24, 2015 21:06

mr_dja
mickschix

Saw a blurb in the news today that, even after all of the cheating allegations, his jersey is the most popular in sales since the beginning of the season.

Peace,
Mr DJA

B & B = Bonnie and Clyde...

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: September 24, 2015 21:40

Chris Fountain
mr_dja
mickschix

Peace,
Mr DJA

Probably part of it Chris. Also I've had a feeling during this entire story that there were/are 31 other NFL teams/quarterbacks who were glad that it wasn't them that were being investigated. If I remember correctly, right after the story broke, I think it was Steve Young who was asked about it and basically said that all quarterbacks like to have and always have had the balls set to their personal preference. He didn't come out and say that they actually went beyond the range that the NFL specified, just that they had them set to their liking. After that, I noticed that not a single quarterback seemed to be answering any questions on the subject. Kind of like they were all told to keep their mouth's shut. I'm not trying to defend Brady or the Patriots by saying this. From my point of view, this was handled poorly by everyone involved on all sides of the story.

GO STEELERS!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: September 25, 2015 02:53

mickschix

No it's not when you have won how many super bowls? Cry me a river

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-09-25 02:55 by black n blue.

Date: September 25, 2015 06:15

mr_dja
Chris Fountain
mr_dja
mickschix

Peace,
Mr DJA

Probably part of it Chris. Also I've had a feeling during this entire story that there were/are 31 other NFL teams/quarterbacks who were glad that it wasn't them that were being investigated. If I remember correctly, right after the story broke, I think it was Steve Young who was asked about it and basically said that all quarterbacks like to have and always have had the balls set to their personal preference. He didn't come out and say that they actually went beyond the range that the NFL specified, just that they had them set to their liking. After that, I noticed that not a single quarterback seemed to be answering any questions on the subject. Kind of like they were all told to keep their mouth's shut. I'm not trying to defend Brady or the Patriots by saying this. From my point of view, this was handled poorly by everyone involved on all sides of the story.

GO STEELERS!

Peace,
Mr DJA

I think steve was just talking about within the legal range specified by the nfl

Date: September 25, 2015 11:56

The Redskins are a very dysfunctional organization.

As was posted by another previously, the NFL game it's still in "pre-season" form. College Football is more interesting at this juncture

Date: September 25, 2015 14:18

Tickets still left for Hawks game on Ticketbastard. They have made them so expensive ($200 upper deck, not scalped!), people are hesitating. I may give the Hawks office a call & see if they have a less expensive ADA seat for the game. I got my 2 games later in the season for semi realistic money. GO HAWKS!

Date: September 25, 2015 14:54

Seattle will win this game and send the nut case Bears packing their bags to the Crazy City.

Date: September 25, 2015 19:40

crholmstrom
Tickets still left for Hawks game on Ticketbastard. They have made them so expensive ($200 upper deck, not scalped!), people are hesitating. I may give the Hawks office a call & see if they have a less expensive ADA seat for the game. I got my 2 games later in the season for semi realistic money. GO HAWKS!

They gotta find a way to pay Tim Tebow, er, I mean Russell Wilson...

Date: September 25, 2015 22:56

crholmstrom

Got a pretty good ticket for $100. Woo hoo!hot smiley

Date: September 26, 2015 11:20

GasLightStreet
crholmstrom

Pale Tim Tebow with 2 Super Bowl appearances in 3 years. & 1 win. I'll put up with a little of that for the results. I will say this, Russell walks the walk. Since he has come to Seattle, he has visited Children's Hospital every week he is in town at least once. He is doing good work with the sick little kids. That can't be easy.

Date: September 26, 2015 16:34

crholmstrom
crholmstrom

Got a pretty good ticket for $100. Woo hoo!hot smiley

Ch - No offense -they better win that game. No trends period.

Date: September 26, 2015 19:16

crholmstrom
GasLightStreet
crholmstrom

Pale Tim Tebow with 2 Super Bowl appearances in 3 years. & 1 win. I'll put up with a little of that for the results. I will say this, Russell walks the walk. Since he has come to Seattle, he has visited Children's Hospital every week he is in town at least once. He is doing good work with the sick little kids. That can't be easy.

The dude is full of himself. OK so good, he's doing good work with the sick little kids. A lot of people do that.

What was the deal with Marshawn Lynch running nowhere? That was absurd. Too much hype. Beast mode? More like marshmallow mode.

Has Jimmy Graham blocked anyone yet?

Posted by: nightskyman ()
Date: September 27, 2015 01:29

Here's to the Jets going 3-0.

Also, are the Manning brothers back?

Date: September 27, 2015 02:17

nightskyman
Here's to the Jets going 3-0.

Also, are the Manning brothers back?

i think the jets might make it to 5-0 before dropping a game to the pats

Date: September 27, 2015 13:12

GasLightStreet
crholmstrom
GasLightStreet
crholmstrom

The dude is full of himself. OK so good, he's doing good work with the sick little kids. A lot of people do that.

What was the deal with Marshawn Lynch running nowhere? That was absurd. Too much hype. Beast mode? More like marshmallow mode.

Has Jimmy Graham blocked anyone yet?

So much anger! Maybe try a switch to decaf?eye popping smiley

Date: September 27, 2015 15:16

If you guys get a chance - watch on You Tube the crazy ending of the TCU -Texas Tech game. It was wild!!!!

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-09-27 15:22 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: September 27, 2015 15:33

zounds... i flipped to another game after TCU scored at the end.

Date: September 27, 2015 15:33

Chris Fountain
If you guys get a chance - watch on You Tube the crazy ending of the TCU -Texas Tech game. It was wild!!!!

[www.youtube.com]

I saw it live on tv. That would've been cool if they had pulled it off! Getting my game face on for this afternoon. Going to get breakfast at my fave breakfast spot & then heading to the beach to catch a water taxi across the bay (much like Sydney Australia). Much cheaper than driving downtown & paying for parking. Not to mention post game traffic jam. Being as this is the first home game of the season, lots of stuff going on pregame. The Hawks have a set up in the convention center next to the stadium where they have a huge wall where you can watch early games, etc. Game time temp low 60's & sunny. In other words, perfect football weather. I'm getting excited. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-09-27 15:42 by crholmstrom.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1809
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home