Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Zip Code Tour Merch
Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: August 26, 2015 00:38

Has anyone else not received some of the items that they ordered on line from this tour? I ordered the Indy Litho the Monday after the concert. The email I received with my order confirmation said it was expected to ship July 31st. It's now August 25th and I have received an email telling me that it has shipped. They charged my credit card but did not send. I've sent Customer three emails the last three weeks simply asking if there is a delay. I have not gotten a response. Any one else still waiting for items that they ordered long ago?

Re: Zip Code Tour Merch
Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: August 26, 2015 00:55

Let me guess...Bravado?
I'll never order another thing from them even it's free with a $55 bill as a bonus...

My emails are ignored as well and they will never notify you of delays...you must find that out yourself

But otherwise I love Bravado!

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: August 26, 2015 01:29

Yep, Bravdo.

An email telling me there is a delay would be nice. I understand things can be back ordered or whatever. But just tell me so please.

Posted by: IrisC ()
Date: August 26, 2015 02:49

I ordered a Dallas t shirt and litho and got them in about 10 days!

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: August 26, 2015 04:49

A pack of &$@@&$ asswipes if I may. I have 2 orders placed back in June that I still haven't received. You can't even call them when they don't respond to emails.They do however excel at charging your credit card almost the minute after you've placed your order....

Posted by: everwest1 ()
Date: August 26, 2015 06:11

Be sure to keep an eye on ebay for what you want need.

After some early stupid high prices on ebay for lithos and shirts and other zipper things (which can only be reasonably explained by "someone" or "something" wanting to show some crazy high pices in order to make people thing those were OK prices)(but those were not reasonable prices. $200.00 for a litho still available retail for $50.00? that is insane)

anyway... after the intial silliness you can now find reasonable prices on ebay and proably get 3-4 day shipping from a good seller.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-26 06:13 by everwest1.

Posted by: barney57 ()
Date: August 26, 2015 14:03

I ordered merch (t-shirt and litho) from Detroit and Buffalo and got emails from Bravado a week ago that everything is on its way...

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: August 26, 2015 14:23

I didn't have any problems this year ordering. I ordered the Buffalo litho the day after the show and they said it would ship on or around July 28th. It shipped that exact day and I received it within a week.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: August 26, 2015 14:44

I had a few posters shipped to the UK and have had no problems.

Recieved my last one a few weeks ago.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: August 26, 2015 16:33

Paulhanrahan
A pack of &$@@&$ asswipes if I may. I have 2 orders placed back in June that I still haven't received. You can't even call them when they don't respond to emails.They do however excel at charging your credit card almost the minute after you've placed your order....

Always looking on the bright side Paul...you're right. I completely overlooked their excellent ability to take money!

Date: August 26, 2015 18:49

Nothing but great service from them.
Ordered two shirts and a hat on 7/2 from the Raleigh show.
Got them as promised around 7/25.

Hat had a defective embroidery on the back.
Called them and they send a no charge return label and shipped a replacement hat out at the same time.

Thanks,

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 26, 2015 22:20

Just received this email from Rollingstones.com.
I have no complaints as my order was delivered in a timely fashion, but some of you might have something to say!

Thanks so much for your order.
We hope you're pleased with your purchase, but whether you loved it or not, we'd love to get some feed back from you.
This helps us stock up on more items that excite and fewer products that do not.

It only takes a couple minutes, and also helps other fans find the best products.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Stones

You must log in to Post a Review.

Product Review

___________________________________________________________________________________

Might not work unless you have already received your order, but this might be another way to get their attention if you have not.

This forum exists for you to express your opinion. The reviews are moderated and edited by our staff.
As such, some reviews may be abridged or not posted at all. While we appreciate your time and comments,
we respectfully request that you refrain from including the following in your review:

Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
Single-word reviews. We want to know what you liked or disliked; what caused you to give a particular rating.
Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
We reserve the right to remove, edit or withhold reviews for any reason.

A review is not the best place to tell us about an error on our site. If you'd like to tell us about a specific problem, please contact:
customerservice@bravadousa.com.

Any review that does not conform to these guidelines will not be posted.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: August 26, 2015 22:32

Just Got one as well..
Makes me wonder if it was in part a result of this thread...

Thanks so much for your order.
We hope you're pleased with your purchase, but whether you loved it or not, we'd love to get some feed back from you. This helps us stock up on more items that excite and fewer products that do not.

It only takes a couple minutes, and also helps other fans find the best products.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

ROLLING STONES STICKY FINGERS EVENT LITHOGRAPH -

Thanks again,
From all of us at the Rolling Stones Official Store

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: August 27, 2015 02:02

I'm very happy for and envious of all you folk who've had seamless dealings with these guys!

Posted by: roryg ()
Date: August 27, 2015 02:52

No problem with orders from four different shows. All merch arrived on time in the right shape

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1982
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home