Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

A flash of love just made me blind
Posted by: copsnrobbers ()
Date: August 6, 2005 06:34

You got the silver who's version is better Keiths or Micks we here at copsnrobbers are arguing once again Hemlock Roe says Mick but The heckler from hooboken says Keith one last question how do you spell Hooboken a city in New Jersey we lost our spelling book a long time ago. thank you copsnrobbers

Re: A flash of love just made me blind
Posted by: chippy ()
Date: August 6, 2005 06:36

Micks

Posted by: Fansince1964 ()
Date: August 6, 2005 06:52

copsnrobbers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You got the silver who's version is better Keiths
> or Micks we here at copsnrobbers are arguing once
> again Hemlock Roe says Mick but The heckler from
> hooboken says Keith one last question how do you
> spell Hooboken a city in New Jersey we lost our
> spelling book a long time ago. thank you
> copsnrobbers

Well there's no doubt about it! Keith's version is exellent, his singing on that one is marvellous. I think does a good job on vocals on his version but Keith is brilliant! So much more feel for the lyrics. Just think of the line: "Well tell me honey what will I do when I'm hungry and thirsty too" This is Keith changing the words from "Well tell me honey what will I do when I'm thirsty and hungry too"
There's more flow in Keiths order of words!

HJofSweden

Posted by: john r ()
Date: August 6, 2005 07:17

Keith's. Perfect contrast, coming after MR.

Posted by: copsnrobbers ()
Date: August 6, 2005 07:25

Hemlock Roe now has changed his mind we here at copsnrobbers are looking for answers.. question, the stones performed in 1963 at the keaiserkeller club the show was promoted as "The Great Pop Prom"apparently a feww other acts were include like Viscount, Kenny Lynch Susan Muaghan, The fentones Clinton Ford, Vernon Girls Lorne Green Trio Arthur Greenslade Helen Shapiro etc etc we just can't seem to get an answer on who the the last two acts are, and finally what do the lyrics "tubes of plasticon refer to? thank you copsnrobbers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1887
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home