Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 18
Re: Danish Borgen-actress Birgitte Hjort Sørensen in Vinyl
Posted by: Brstonesfan ()
Date: February 8, 2016 05:06

You can press translate and read in english..talks about the new series Vinyl.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: February 8, 2016 15:19

Brstonesfan
You can press translate and read in english..talks about the new series Vinyl.

Where is the translate button?

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: February 8, 2016 15:45

Between the....

Re: Jagger/Scorsese HBO series "Vinyl" - February 14, 2016
Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: February 9, 2016 19:44

TeddyB1018
The Dolls symbolize punk rebelling against the "cheesy glam" of Slade? What the hell are they talking about?

lol...
I'd actually prefer to hear John Denver playing in the background anyway.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: February 10, 2016 01:33

'Vinyl' rocks — Scorsese, Jagger and Winter score with HBO's music industry drama

BY Don Kaplan

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Bobby Cannavale (center) makes music as Richie Finestra the head of a fictional record label in 1973. / HBO

It’s a rock ‘n' roll show so good “Vinyl” literally brings the house down.

HBO’s latest period drama hails from a master-blend mind meld of Martin Scorsese, Mick Jagger and Terence Winter, the genius behind the late great “Boardwalk Empire.”

The show follows the hard-luck adventures of record industry exec, Richie Finestra (Bobby Cannavale) who in 1973 is battling his demons — booze, drugs and finding the next big act for his fictional record label American Century.

Any fan of Scorsese's’ 1990 master work, “Goodfellas” will quickly see the mob film’s DNA here — but that’s okay.

So what if Finesta’s disembodied voice hovers occasionally like Henry Hill’s does in “Goodfellas.”

And how could anyone make a music industry saga (or mob epic for that matter) without the copious drug use and gluttony of sex.

The similarities just stick out a little more during some Scorsese's’ recognizable panning camera shots, flashbacks and cutaways.

But that’s the kind of stuff that has always worked for the celebrated filmmaker and Cannavale is just so good as his damaged anti-hero any resemblance to mobster Henry Hill goes away fast.

Well, not so fast.

Other stand out performances comes from the likes of Olivia Wilde as Richie’s discontented wife Devon; Ray Romano as Zak Yankovich; Finestra’s hapless business partner; Jennifer Lawrence lookalike Juno Temple as a troubled A&R exec; and — all too briefly — from Andrew Dice Clay as a skeevy radio station owner Frank (Buck) Rogers.

The attention to detail is near perfect, the outfits, the music and especially the scenes in dirty, filthy early 1970s New York City illustrate just how banged up and battered, unrestful the city was at the time.

With Mick Jagger as an executive producer and a writer on the show, it's a sure bet much of the rock ‘n' roll anecdotes that Finestra weaves through on his path to self-destruction are based, at least in part, on reality.

The biggest problem with “Vinyl” is that there are times when it feels bloated and indulgent, which is an occupational hazard when it comes to Scorsese films.

Even the best prestige shows from “The Sopranos” to “Sons of Anarchy” had sluggish moments.

Besides, this isn’t some two-or-three hour epic — it’s an 11-hour saga, so there’s lots of room for the complexity and depth the producers wanted.

This is a gritty, bloody knuckled rock ‘n' roll fairy tale as told by the best in the business. There’s little chance that “Vinyl” will either burn out or fade away.

[nydn.us]

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: February 10, 2016 13:50

Damn - I am actually considering subscribing to HBO just to see this,
even though I loathe Scorsese with a depth and breadth that's difficult to express.
But I love the Rolling Stones.

Date: February 10, 2016 14:07

with sssoul
Damn - I am actually considering subscribing to HBO just to see this,
even though I loathe Scorsese with a depth and breadth that's difficult to express.
But I love the Rolling Stones.

LOL grinning smiley

Date: February 11, 2016 01:08

Longtime NY Daily News music writer Jim Farber, now with Yahoo!, pans 'Vinyl':

HBO’s ‘Vinyl’: Destined for the Dustbin of History

James Jagger in Vinyl
Date: February 9, 2016 19:51

James Jagger is married? When did this happen?
Seems like a well-adjusted guy...

'I prefer the Kinks to the Rolling Stones': James Jagger on HBO drama 'Vinyl' and stepping out of his father's shadow
In the hotly-anticipated music industry tale, produced by Martin Scorsese and Mick Jagger, James plays a charismatic punk frontman
Jane Mulkerrins Monday 8 February 20162 comments

"I don’t even know how you can shock people these days,” muses 30-year-old James Jagger. “You can only really be subversive if there’s something to fight against.

Back in the day, the status quo was so much more buttoned up. Now, people are celebrated for being ‘shocking’ as entertainment, and it’s not really as much fun.”

One wonders how much “fun” it really would have been for his father, Rolling Stones frontman Mick, to find himself very publicly arrested, more than once in the 1960s, for possession of marijuana, but what’s definitely true is that, in 2016, Jagger Jnr would have to try harder to shock.

READ MORE
Mick Jagger's TV drama Vinyl set to show the truth of music in the 70s
However, it seems he is making an effort to live up to the Jagger name, at least; while his latest acting role, in new television drama Vinyl, might not get him locked up, it will certainly get people talking.

A typically lavish HBO series about New York’s music scene in the early Seventies, produced by Jagger Snr and Martin Scorsese, Vinyl brings back to life a wild, debauched and decaying version of the city that is now long gone, with Jagger playing the snarling, nihilistic young lead singer of an early punk band, Nasty Bits.

In the show’s opening episode – directed by Scorsese himself – he is asked what he cares about by Juno Temple’s young A&R assistant, with whom he’s just had sex. “@#$%&. Fighting. Nothing,” he declares, with a sneer formed from an unmistakably Jagger mouth.

Even the actor himself has few kind words to say about his alter ego, Kip Stevens. “I did not ‘fall in love with the character’,” he says, with a wry smile.

“Some days, I’d have to hug Juno after shouting at her for nine hours, and ask her to forgive me,” he sighs. “I know it’s acting, but still, you’ve got to put so much of yourself into a performance that I can’t really distance myself from the character.”

When Jagger and I meet in Manhattan, ahead of Vinyl’s premiere, he could not be further away from the misanthropic musician he is portraying.

Bounding into the room at HBO headquarters, with a boyish eagerness, he quickly treats me to his spookily accurate Scorsese impersonation. His strong physical likeness to his famous father is exacerbated today by a retro, mod-esque outfit, of dark blue trousers and a polo-style T-shirt.

While Jagger and Stevens may differ enormously in their demeanours, the character is not a huge departure for Jagger in one crucial respect: he has his own punk band, Turbogeist, which is “on hiatus” while he concentrates more fully on acting.

“Being in a band and hanging out with your best buddies is fantastic. But being a ham is even more fun,” he quips.

But he has, he admits a little shyly, contributed original songs to Vinyl’s score. “This era was before punk rock actually really happened, so it was interesting to go back and research these proto-bands that were doing it, in New York and Detroit and Cleveland,” he enthuses.

“It was like reverse-engineering the song for the time.” His father lent a hand with some of the writing. “I’d never sat at the piano with him, playing music – we didn’t really have that growing up, so it was really nice,” he smiles.

Moreover, old snake hips was an invaluable oracle about the era. “My idea of the 1970s was so twisted and like fairy tale-esque, it might as well have been Lord of the Rings,” laughs the actor.

“He was a great resource for me to get a sense of where things were at, politically, socially, economically – how a city felt.” Though one presumes he already knew where things were at, debauchery-wise? “Growing up I certainly wasn’t informed of his … hijinks … throughout the Seventies,” Jagger smiles. “You don’t want to know those things about your parents when you’re a kid. But I can ask him about those things now.”

James grew up in the family home, Downe House, in Richmond, south-west London, with his father, mother Jerry Hall, and siblings Lizzie, 31, Georgia May, 24, and Gabriel, 18. He has a sprawling span of half-siblings too; Mick has two older daughters, Karis, 45, and Jade, 44, by model Marsha Hunt, and his first wife, Bianca, respectively, and a younger son, 16-year-old Lucas, by Brazilian model, Luciana Morad.

In 1999, after Lucas – the result of an affair – was born, Mick moved out of the family home, and his marriage to Hall was annulled. And if being part of one extremely famous and complex dynasty were not enough, a few days before we meet, James’s mother, the Texan model Hall, has announced her engagement to media magnate Rupert Murdoch.

In the past, James has referred to his surname as more of a blessing than a curse. He squirms a little when I mention this. “I absolutely adore my dad and am incredibly proud of all his achievements, and I’m very proud to be his son,” he assures me.

“But at times you wish you had more anonymity. The British press want a working-class hero, a boy-done-good; they don’t want someone from a family of entertainers to be successful – it doesn’t fit with their schism.”

Like several of his siblings, James is dyslexic, and was educated at Stowe, in part because of its strong reputation for helping children with the learning difficulty.

A life in the arts was not always on the cards, he says. “Did I always want to be an actor? No. I wanted to be a marine biologist at one point,” he laughs. “Swimming with dolphins really appealed for a couple of years.”

Was his rather traditional education balanced out by bohemianism at home, I wonder? Hall has previously said that her children with Mick were put off drugs for life because “they spent their life looking at Keith Richards passed out on the couch”.

“I wasn’t exposed to lots of junkies,” Jagger smiles. “And I don’t think anything was a cautionary tale – when you’re growing up and you see all that stuff, it’s exciting. So, it was actually more an attractive proposition.”

He pauses. “Having said that, I did meet quite a few people that, as a kid, I just thought: what’s wrong with them?” he frowns. “You can’t quite work it out. Now, I know, exactly.”

He eschewed university in favour of starting a band, and in his early twenties was part of a wealthy west London social group that included Sam Branson, Camilla Fayed and model Alice Dellal, whom he dated for a time.

But he harboured ambitions to act, and at 21, enrolled at the renowned Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York. On return to London, he made his debut in two fringe plays at Islington’s King’s Head theatre pub, before being cast in supporting roles in films Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll and Mr Nice.

Vinyl is, by some stretch, his most high-profile project yet. He might have grown up around fame, but is he prepared for the attention he is about to receive in his own right? “No, [not] in the slightest,” he declares, merrily.

“I’ve always really valued anonymity, I don’t like attention and I’m quite nervous. I went on the subway yesterday, and realised it might be the last time I do it without getting strange looks ... I’m going to get a great selection of hats.”

READ MORE
Watch the first trailer for Scorsese and Jagger's HBO series Vinyl
Martin Scorsese reveals his greatest scene and how difficult it was to
First image of Liam Neeson in Martin Scorsese's Silence appears online
He will, I’d wager, be the subject of many a lustful internet search once the show hits the air. But Jagger is spoken for, having married his British wife, Anoushka, quietly in September last year, on the top of a hill in the Catskills in upstate New York, accompanied by their dog.

As we ready ourselves to say goodbye, there is still an obvious question I’m dying to ask but I worry might be impertinent; however, from nowhere, Jagger provides an answer to it.

“When people ask me if I prefer the Rolling Stones or the Beatles, then I will always say the Rolling Stones,” he declares. “But if someone asks if I prefer the Rolling Stones or The Kinks, I’d choose The Kinks.” Maybe it’s not yet quite impossible to shock after all.

'Vinyl' begins on Sky Atlantic on 15 February, showing at 2am and 9pm

Re: James Jagger in Vinyl
Posted by: thijs1981 ()
Date: February 9, 2016 22:24

Had the pleasure to see the first episode yesterday. It's very good. James is a good actor and Vinyl is great. It's like a Scorsese movie, except you get more episodes. The dialogue is vintage Scorsese and it's such a great angle to have the industry people be the main characters instead of the rock stars. A great idea and the results are fantastic.

Date: February 9, 2016 23:39

thijs1981
Had the pleasure to see the first episode yesterday. It's very good. James is a good actor and Vinyl is great. It's like a Scorsese movie, except you get more episodes. The dialogue is vintage Scorsese and it's such a great angle to have the industry people be the main characters instead of the rock stars. A great idea and the results are fantastic.

Sounds intriguing, but I don't have HBO anymore so I'll have to wait..
I was actually more excited about the fact that JJ is married and we didn't know about it... Lol

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: February 9, 2016 23:47

He's been wearing a wedding ring for awhile. Cool he kept it quiet.
Vinyl premiers here in CA on Valentine's Day night- sounds good to me :-)

Posted by: angee ()
Date: February 10, 2016 02:10

thijs1981

Thanks so much, thijs! It sounds worth watching. I'll be interested in what others have to say after it shows elsewhere too. I'm one without HBO as well.

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: February 10, 2016 06:46

35love

I'm way behind on my Stones scoops..lol
Is this her? The one that looks a little like Bianca?

[www.google.com]

Posted by: TeddyB1018 ()
Date: February 12, 2016 00:07

Wow, that song that James sings on as part of the "Nasty Bits" is awful. It's called "Rotten Apple", as in the Big Apple, and it sounds like it's from a bad satire. Way sub Russell Brand. Maybe like a tenth rate Silverhead.

Date: February 12, 2016 01:24

'Vinyl' theme song, "Sugar Daddy" by Sturgill Simpson > [youtu.be]

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: February 12, 2016 08:44

stupidguy2

"In the past James has referred to his surname as more of a blessing than a curse."

He should change his name to Murdoch.

Date: February 12, 2016 22:35

Martin Scorsese’s Vinyl Is the Year’s First Must-See Show

By Matt Zoller Seitz

HBO

The pilot for the musical drama Vinyl is one of Martin Scorsese’s best films, an explosion of amplifier feedback, nose candy, wide-lapeled shirts, and borderline chaos; the next four episodes are almost as good, and on the basis of the first half-season, it already feels like the first new must-see series of 2016. It’s set in New York City in 1973, when crime was rampant, rock and roll was sputtering, disco was ascendant, and hip-hop was in its embryonic stage. Its main character, Italian-American record producer Richie Finestra (Bobby Cannavale), is a consummate Scorsese hero-narrator-scumbag, furtive, wild-eyed, and sweaty, a compulsive liar, a man of bottomless hunger and unrealistic dreams. He’s trying to shepherd the sale of his label, American Century Music, to the German media conglomerate Polygram while staying up for days at a stretch and partying with clients who double as connections. “I’m in a business where professional interaction has a personal component,” he explains to a couple of cops who are investigating him for … well, we’ll get to that.

Selfishness, appetite, sex, drugs, lies, guilt, sin, punishment: All the Scorsese touchstones are represented here, but they’re embedded in the story rather than feeling superimposed from above, as has unfortunately been the case with some of the work from the second half of his career. In the present, Richie struggles to sign Led Zeppelin and keep his marriage to his wife, Devon (Olivia Wilde), a former Andy Warhol Factory girl, from cratering. His desperate flailings are interwoven with flashbacks to the start of his career in the early 1960s, when he took on his first client, an African-American blues guitarist named Lester Grimes (Ato Essandoh) and inadvertently (or perhaps just negligently) destroyed him. This subplot is no anomaly: One of the most welcome surprises in Vinyl — co-created by Boardwalk Empire's Terence Winter, who also wrote the pilot and The Wolf of Wall Street — is its awareness that the record industry is built atop a cultural graveyard of exploited African-American artists. They appear in expressionistic musical interludes that are sometimes coded as Richie’s visions (as when Bo Diddley appears in laser-lit mist on the edge of a pool party) but that just as often feel like specters that haunt the white folks whether they notice them or not.

Like the series itself, the pilot is filled with sexist, racist, anti-Semitic, and otherwise profoundly deluded and unsavory characters, but the story never seems to be endorsing their behavior. The show holds tight to the idea that the 1970s rock-driven music scene is an antebellum fantasyland that’s teetering on the precipice of irrelevance and could fall into the abyss at any moment, because that’s how history always works and also because guys like Richie have pumped so many psychic toxins into the world that they’re bound to get poisoned too. “They think they can get away with something, but sooner or later the chickens come home to roost,” Richie says at one point, barely conscious that he’s describing himself. The thump-thump-ing bass line that Richie hears as he passes a Bronx housing project where Lester now resides (sounds later revealed to be the work of pioneering hip-hop DJ Kool Herc) heralds a cultural and generational passing of the torch. Richie has no idea how long this process will take, but he knows he has to be a part of it and profit from it. Creation and destruction are continually intertwined. The overdriven sounds made by a sneering young rocker named Kip Stevens (series co-creator Mick Jagger’s son James), lead singer of the Nasty Bits, presage punk, building on the bleeding-edge “authenticity” promoted by Warhol (John Cameron Mitchell) and his Factory musicians, including Lou Reed and the Velvet Underground (also regular presences), but finding more nihilistic shadings in the sound.

Cannavale, who’s been the MVP of many superb ensembles but has never carried a project this big before, is so perfect as Richie that you may lament the fact that he’s never been directed by Scorsese until now. He narrates only the first episode (the rest have no voice-over), but his harried baritone croak comes to stand in for the series itself. Cannavale’s broad-shouldered physicality is at once sexy and self-deprecatingly goofy, and he phrases lines like a brilliant trumpeter, finding wit in moments that might not have had any on the page. (His “I’d offer you a drink, but you’re an a**hole” is funnier than it had any right to be.) He’s surrounded by formidable character actors operating at the peak of their charisma, including Ray Romano as Zak Yankovich, Richie’s head of promotions; Max Casella as Julian “Julie” Silver, the label’s head of A&R; Juno Temple as Jamie Vine, an A&R assistant who still lives at home with her conservative aunt and hopes Kip Stevens will be her ticket to a promotion; and Andrew Dice Clay as Frank “Buck” Rogers, the owner of a chain of radio stations.

Beyond its bleak humor and aspirations to cultural commentary, the best thing about the Vinyl pilot is its sprightly “Let’s try anything” attitude. It harks back to that period in the ’80s when Scorsese was directing medium-budget features that were handsomely produced and had peerless casts but didn’t feel entombed by Importance. At Vinyl’s best, it feels not like a movie about 1973 but a film from 1973. Scorsese has stripped off the tuxedo and is directing in a dirty undershirt and jeans again, and it’s glorious. He’s not in the studio anymore, he’s live; he’s messing with the set list, he’s riffing, and he’s confident we’ll follow along as the story spirals into despair and depravity, sinking so appallingly low by the pilot’s end that you might wonder if there’s any point continuing. (There is; Richie’s chickens-coming-home-to-roost line pretty much tells you where the story is headed.) The rest of the series’ directors (including Sopranos and Boardwalk Empire veteran Allen Coulter and Carl Franklin, director of Devil in a Blue Dress) follow in Scorsese’s vein while adding their own flourishes, including a startling transition that starts in close-up on a distraught Devon riding in a car and listening to the Carpenters while contemplating her hideous marriage, then pans to reveal Karen Carpenter in the passenger seat, singing along.

Vinyl’s CGI and HBO-cash-assisted ­resurrection of a long-gone New York is ferociously convincing. The Twin Towers pop up in the corners of frames. Nightclub scenes tend to keep the action at ground level, saving crane shots and God’s-eye views for moments of emotional impact. The show loses its grip on many subplots as it goes along; at times the series itself seems to be hopped up on coke, breathlessly demanding that you pay full attention to certain things while forgetting everything else. But these lapses seem all of a piece. “It’s fast, it’s dirty, it smashes you over the head,” Richie says, describing rock and roll but also Vinyl.

[www.vulture.com]

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: February 12, 2016 22:53

So which one is James Jagger in that picture above where they all stand around the table?

Date: February 12, 2016 23:12

None of them. That's the American Century Music staff.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 12, 2016 23:41

bye bye johnny

Sounds disappointing, and the reviewer Jim Farber has some credibility :

"In the bad-rock-movie tradition, every character delivers each line with a sneering yelp because, one assumes, that’s so “rock ‘n’ roll.”'

&

"...it’s painful to watch actors play dress-up as stars like Robert Plant, Little Richard, and Lou Reed
(who’s seen in both a Velvet Underground ‘60s flashback and a ‘70s, zombified incarnation). It’s like a rock ‘n’ roll Halloween in hell".

Haven't seen it (don't have HBO), but am not holding my breath.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 13, 2016 04:23

Another bad review from Salon:
[www.salon.com]

FRIDAY, FEB 12, 2016 03:00 PM PST
“Vinyl” falls short: Too many cooks and too much noise override the spirit of the era
The ambitious new Martin Scorsese-produced HBO series can't quite keep its many threads in order

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: February 13, 2016 07:34

Title5Take1
Mick and Martin Scorsese will appear Friday, February 12 on NBC's Today Show; 7 - 9 a.m. (According to my TV's schedule "grid." )

Surprised no one seemed to care about this, but I watched it and enjoyed the Mick-and-Martin interview and was very pleased NBC did not use Matt Lauer for once to interview Mick, but an interviewer who was more of a regular dude.

For anyone who taped the episode but hasn't watch it yet, the interview starts around the 1:40 mark.

Posted by: strat72 ()
Date: February 13, 2016 10:42

Hairball
bye bye johnny

"In the bad-rock-movie tradition, every character delivers each line with a sneering yelp because, one assumes, that’s so “rock ‘n’ roll.”'

&

"...it’s painful to watch actors play dress-up as stars like Robert Plant, Little Richard, and Lou Reed
(who’s seen in both a Velvet Underground ‘60s flashback and a ‘70s, zombified incarnation). It’s like a rock ‘n’ roll Halloween in hell".

So, after all the great reviews this show has got so far, you wait for the first bad one..... and latch on to it!thumbs down

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: February 13, 2016 12:55

Well I'll be - I got a free month of HBO so I can indeed check this out if I feel like staying up until 3AM or something
to loathe Scorsese with the full depth and breadth this sssoul can reach (which is quite a lot!)
but whatever happens it's so much fun to see Produced by Mick Jagger :E

I really wish he'd stuck with the original idea of making a feature film
covering the music business from the '50s onward. Oh well maybe someday ...

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: February 13, 2016 17:06

How “Vinyl" and Lee Ranaldo Turned a Lost ’70s Act Into TV's Next Great Fictional Band

By Marc Masters, February 12, 2016 at 3:16 p.m. EST

[pitchfork.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-13 17:07 by maumau.

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: February 13, 2016 18:58

Another bad review:

[www.latimes.com]

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 13, 2016 22:35

strat72
Hairball
bye bye johnny

&

So, after all the great reviews this show has got so far, you wait for the first bad one..... and latch on to it!thumbs down

There's been many bad reviews - this isn't the first one.
I was pointing out that the reviewer has credibility vs most of the critics who don't have a clue:

"I worked for Polygram in the early ‘80s, in a job writing all of their artists’ biographies.
I was also a staff writer for Circus magazine in the mid-‘70s during college. Which means if anyone was going to love this series, it would be me.
Believe me, I wish I did".

His opinion is more valid (imo) than some of the other professional movie/television critics who probably know less about music than you or I.

Posted by: Voodookitten76 ()
Date: February 14, 2016 02:25

stupidguy2
35love

I'm way behind on my Stones scoops..lol
Is this her? The one that looks a little like Bianca?

[www.google.com]

Nope, that's Anushka Sharma. Looks like they dated at one time from this photo, but she just broke up with some cricket player.

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: February 14, 2016 06:47

Hairball
strat72
Hairball
bye bye johnny

&

There's been many bad reviews - this isn't the first one.
I was pointing out that the reviewer has credibility vs most of the critics who don't have a clue:

"I worked for Polygram in the early ‘80s, in a job writing all of their artists’ biographies.
I was also a staff writer for Circus magazine in the mid-‘70s during college. Which means if anyone was going to love this series, it would be me.
Believe me, I wish I did".

His opinion is more valid (imo) than some of the other professional movie/television critics who probably know less about music than you or I.
yeah, it has recieved mixed reviews, but i think this show is at least as much about the business side of things as it is the music side- if not more. As many reviewers have said, the musical aspect of things is a well-trodden path- the interaction between artist and label are what I'm most excited about with Vinyl.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2188
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home