Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Keith steps out in New York with Theodora
Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: July 29, 2015 18:11

A report about Keith stepping out in New York with daughter Theodora, from the UK's Daily Mail. More pix on the Mail page.

Rolling Stones rocker Keith Richards gives his lookalike model daughter Theodora some style inspiration as they step out together in New York

ByJj Nattrass For Mailonline

Published: 12:03, 29 July 2015 | Updated: 12:13, 29 July 2015

He's always cut a fashionable figure throughout his career on the stage.

And it looked like Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards had been swapping styling tips with his model daughter Theodora in New York, as they stepped out together on Tuesday.

Arriving at the Bowery Hotel with the 71-year-old rocker, 30-year-old Theodora looked as if she'd been raiding her dad's wardrobe from past tours, sporting a chic rock-chick look of her own.

Heading into the boutique hotel behind her father, the American model - who is the eldest of Keith's two daughters with wife Patti Hansen - sported a funky ensemble that oozed an old-school rocker vibe.

Teaming a pair of black skinny jeans with a black vest featuring white stripe detailing, Theodora channelled her father's rock 'n' roll credentials sartorially.

Donning a pair of white-framed shades, and wearing her long hair up behind a red bandana - the lithe model sported her father's sartorial trademark as the pair strolled from their waiting vehicle.

Rounding-off her feminine yet rocky look with a pair of black and stone coloured flats, she accessorized her funky outfit with a chunky gold chain and white handbag.

Meanwhile wizened rocker Keith sported an eclectic ensemble of jeans, a t-shirt, shirt and a blazer - finished off with a pair of khaki and white trainers.

And as usual, the Stones' icon donned a pair of aviator sunglasses and a bandana tied around his head - keeping his wild grey hair at bay.

Perhaps giving his fashionable daughter some inspiration for future outings Keith sported a grey fedora, placed atop his head at a jaunty angle.

And while Keith - who is also a father to Alexandra Nicole - recently admitted his love of a 'smoke', it was his daughter who was packing the cigarettes as they entered the hotel.

Read more: [www.dailymail.co.uk]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-29 18:18 by Silver Dagger.

Re: Keith steps out in New York with Theodora
Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: July 29, 2015 18:32

Go Keith, Go.

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: July 29, 2015 22:06

He looks great, thanks for sharing Silver Dagger

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: July 29, 2015 22:26

thumbs up

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: July 29, 2015 22:56

Keith recently admitted his love of a smoke?

Since when is that news lol

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: July 29, 2015 23:04

Ugh, she has no breasts!

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: July 29, 2015 23:05

alieb
Keith recently admitted his love of a smoke?

Since when is that news lol
This article very lazily written...Keith recently said that he smokes weed every morning. That was regarded as news.

On the other hand, I don't think anyone needs to be reminded that Keith is a cigarette smoker.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: July 29, 2015 23:10

Always the fashion icon...Keith looks mighty fine and quite camera ready. That jacket slung over the shoulder has to be deliberate; nobody carries a jacket that way. cool smiley

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: July 29, 2015 23:28

I wonder how far he can run in those nike's ?

Posted by: CloudCat ()
Date: July 29, 2015 23:50

Big Al
Ugh, she has no breasts!

yeah, that's the important part
eye rolling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-30 00:04 by CloudCat.

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: July 30, 2015 02:56

I hope she's not gonna try to live the same type of life style as her daddy he will out live her.

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: July 30, 2015 03:18

Looks like she was up all night watching Lucy re-runs...

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: July 30, 2015 03:36

umakmehrd
Looks like she was up all night watching Lucy re-runs...

That's funny. grinning smiley

She looks cute.

Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: July 30, 2015 03:51

She's a cute little bug. she looks like her daddy

Posted by: TonyMo ()
Date: July 30, 2015 03:57

Keith doesn't look happy in that first picture. I think he's worried about Ronnie's reluctance to tour on his own given the latter's attachment to all the accoutrement (s) of a typical Stones tour.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: July 30, 2015 04:14

Meanwhile wizened rocker Keith sported an eclectic ensemble of jeans, a t-shirt, shirt and a blazer - finished off with a pair of khaki and white trainers.

Those trainers look black. Wait - they are black.

Date: July 30, 2015 04:48

Keith has seer sucker jacket for restaurant. I was just thinking yesterday where have all the seersucker suits gone. gone with a generation of men. the coolest material for a hot day. as I nearly passed out on my way to another stupid @#$%& up interview.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: July 30, 2015 16:22

Big Al
Ugh, she has no breasts!

Ugh, he has breasts!

Posted by: Phil Good ()
Date: July 30, 2015 17:36

Kurt
Big Al
Ugh, she has no breasts!

Ugh, he has breasts!

[www.ultra-celebs.com]

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: July 30, 2015 20:05

keith hasnt gotten used to being fat yet,you have 2 options,either lose the weight or throw away the tight t-shirts.

one or the other pal,but choose soon because this is the 2nd nearly steven tyleresque old rocker with breasts picture we've seen this year.

not a good look for a stone.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: July 30, 2015 20:07

Be nice. He's an older man and he's Keith.

Date: July 30, 2015 20:25

lem. my mama always said, if you dont' have something nice to say. blah blah blah. you guys need to realize that you too will become old one day. hopefully someone won't tell you what to wear then.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-30 20:27 by tumbled.

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: July 30, 2015 20:29

amazing how people accuse keith of being a liar, cheat, fraud, swindler, etc. on this board every day with very few protests but mention his weight and suddenly everyone gets upset.

i tend to agree that the band members should be treated with the greatest respect but it is odd that it's ok on here to say "keith stole this.." or "keith lied about that.." and yet mention that it looks like he's put on weight and it's the end of the world.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-30 20:38 by Turner68.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: July 30, 2015 20:35

No, it's not the end of the world. I just thought the tone was nasty. I'd rather see him looking more fit too and of course it's healthier. Obviously, he's not particularly concerned with his health though. He's such a cool looking old guy, I prefer a trimmer look too.

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: July 30, 2015 20:39

steffialicia
No, it's not the end of the world. I just thought the tone was nasty. I'd rather see him looking more fit too and of course it's healthier. Obviously, he's not particularly concerned with his health though. He's such a cool looking old guy, I prefer a trimmer look too.

it's interesting, i think a lot of us, myself included, tend to take a very critical tone towards the stones. i think it's because we like them so much, we want them to be at their best all the time.

Date: July 30, 2015 20:42

The meds he is on could make it difficult to lose that weight, but it appears to me that he has trimmed down from where he was a few years ago. As long as he's healthy, it is what it is...besides, I've gotten used to that tummy now. It's Keith, just like the gray hair.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: July 30, 2015 20:42

if jagger walked out looking like that he'd be bashed mercilessly all over this board and you know it.

keith needs to get help from mick taylor if he's gonna continue down this road,mick knows how to wear fat guy clothes,baggy everything with a jacket over it.

Date: July 30, 2015 20:46

If MJ looked like that we'd all be seriously concerned for his mental well being as it would be completely out of character. Not so with Keith.

Date: July 30, 2015 21:03

umakmehrd
I wonder how far he can run in those nike's ?

well he does every night of the last tour..

Date: July 30, 2015 21:13

lem motlow
if jagger walked out looking like that he'd be bashed mercilessly all over this board and you know it.

keith needs to get help from mick taylor if he's gonna continue down this road,mick knows how to wear fat guy clothes,baggy everything with a jacket over it.

I will pretend i did not hear that Mick Jagger fanatic lol

You know i love the passion though, be it Mick or Keith its bloody genius my beauty..

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1666
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home