Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5152535455565758596061
Current Page: 61 of 61
Re: The Rolling Stones set list discussions
Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: February 11, 2019 08:46

SFM
All Down The Line
If You Cant' Rock me
Rocks Off
Monkey Man
Shattered
Child of The Moon
Ruby Tuesday
Play With Fire
Stray Cat Blues
Parachute Woman
Dandelion
HTW
Coming Down Again
Before They Make Run
SFD
Gimme Shelter
IORR
Start Me Up
Brown Sugar
JJ Flash

The Last Time

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: February 11, 2019 13:36

Midnight Toker
SFM *
All Down The Line *
If You Cant' Rock me
Rocks Off
Monkey Man
Shattered
Child of The Moon
Ruby Tuesday (*)
Play With Fire
Stray Cat Blues
Parachute Woman
Dandelion
HTW *
Coming Down Again
Before They Make Run *
SFD *
Gimme Shelter *
IORR *
Start Me Up *
Brown Sugar *
JJ Flash *

The Last Time

Makes sense. And it's not too absurd. (The newest song is the 1981 released Some Girls "outtake" Start Me Up.) But we all know it won't happen nevertheless. What we will get in April onwards are the songs with a star ;-) It's not impossible that they might play Child Of The Moon or something like this someday. But very unlikely - and if they do it will be a one-show-curiosity. They will do another autopilot tour with one or two surprises and some well known "rarities" that appear on nearly every tour since the 90s.

Posted by: PaintitBlue ()
Date: February 11, 2019 23:22

Caveat: I love this band and always have...I will be attending a show this tour and have seen every tour since Steel wheels. I have heard the arguments in favour of them playing the same songs over and over and I just cant agree with this thread anymore due to the fact that I have been let down one too many times with the recurring setlists. It is absolutely absurd to me that they do not alter their standard setlist all that much. I was a supporter about it like 5 or 6 tours back but now its just a piss off. There is no real good excuse as to why they cant change the show up...its ridiculous really.This whole "casual fan" theory is a bunch of BS. Even the next set of great songs/hits after eliminating all the ones that have been played to death would be well known by the casual fans....and so what if some of the casual fans don't recognize a song or give Mick a blank look....do they really think this would cause someone to not attend a show or leave in disgust? Imagine a nice 3 song acoustic set in the middle of the show on the stools...why not? Would it kill Mick to leave satisfaction, you cant always get what you want or brown sugar backstage in favour of a let it bleed, child of the moon or a we love you. Come on guys I dont believe they dont get bored to death tour in and tour out with the same old tunes.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5152535455565758596061
Current Page: 61 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 252
Record Number of Users: 184 on May 17, 2018 22:46
Record Number of Guests: 3948 on December 7, 2015 15:07

Previous page Next page First page IORR home