Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Latin America Olé Tour 2016 confirmed
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: December 18, 2015 02:02

crawdaddy
Just got back to U.K. from Cyprus and managed to get pista ticket for second Sao Paulo gig.

Got all my tix sorted now for the 4 shows in Brasil. >grinning smiley<

Great news

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 18, 2015 02:48

Nate
crawdaddy
Just got back to U.K. from Cyprus and managed to get pista ticket for second Sao Paulo gig.

Great news

Nate thumbs up

Yes! smileys with beer

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: December 18, 2015 03:34

stonesfrkk
Cristiano or anybody do you know of a good hotel to stay at in Sao paulo that is close to the stadium for a decent rate i see a bunch on the internet for about 40 US and they look nice and i usally stay at Hiltons but they want 109 and taxes all that plus they are 30 minutes away from the stadium that's alittle far for me. I rather be closer to where the iorrians are staying in general. Any suggestions would be aprreciated sorry if somebuddy already posted this question.I'm trying to conserve as much as i can on this Ole tour it's alot more expensive then i thought!

I don't think you want to go all the way to SP just to stay near the stadium - which is a boring business district a long way from anywhere. You are better off looking in Vila Madalena, or the neighborhoods near the Consolacao + Trianon MASP stations. You have more choices, more fun, more bars, and then you can just Uber/taxi it to/from the venue. Public transport to Morumbi is painful. I saw AC/DC there, and didn't get home for hours. It's a big town, and we just have to suffer the traffic hell as the Paulistanos do every day.

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: December 18, 2015 11:53

DeanGoodman
stonesfrkk
Cristiano or anybody do you know of a good hotel to stay at in Sao paulo that is close to the stadium for a decent rate i see a bunch on the internet for about 40 US and they look nice and i usally stay at Hiltons but they want 109 and taxes all that plus they are 30 minutes away from the stadium that's alittle far for me. I rather be closer to where the iorrians are staying in general. Any suggestions would be aprreciated sorry if somebuddy already posted this question.I'm trying to conserve as much as i can on this Ole tour it's alot more expensive then i thought!

I don't think you want to go all the way to SP just to stay near the stadium - which is a boring business district a long way from anywhere. You are better off looking in Vila Madalena, or the neighborhoods near the Consolacao + Trianon MASP stations. You have more choices, more fun, more bars, and then you can just Uber/taxi it to/from the venue. Public transport to Morumbi is painful. I saw AC/DC there, and didn't get home for hours. It's a big town, and we just have to suffer the traffic hell as the Paulistanos do every day.
Thanks Dean,so i guess i will try those places.but i could stay at the hilton which is in Marumbi is staying in Marumbi alright? Thanks again

Date: December 18, 2015 12:32

Cristiano Radtke
stonesfrkk
Cristiano Radtke
stonesfrkk
DeanGoodman
The Argentine peso is down 30% this morning (and Brazil is looking weak too) - in case foreigners have not got around to booking accommodation, etc. If only Stones ticket sales began now ...

Cool Thanks Dean I'm a little late doing all my booking today got my mex tix and last night went to Viagogo for sao Paulo
not bad they were 385 us and i can down load them as an eticket right now just have'nt got to a printer yet. Rock on Dean!I got Pista Premium by the way if anybody needs tickets for those show's there are a bunch on that web site

Beware when buying tickets from these websites. There's a lot of people offering tickets purchased with a special price due to student and older people discounts that are valid only for brazilian citizens.

Yes Thanks Cristiano, I think that what the consession seats meant on that web site they were alot cheaper for the same seat that's why i stayed away from those from reading some of the other post about those cheaper priced seats. I don't think i will have a problem anyway because i 'm going to print it out today i just got confirmation so i will have my ticket already in hand not will call. So i will be alright they don't make you show id do they for a concert if you already have your seat in South America. Do they?

The viagogo prices doesn't mean too much. For instance, there's these three tickets (for a São Paulo gig) being offered on that website and they have the exact same prices, but one of them was bought with a discount of 50%. The person who buys that "meia-entrada" ticket will need to show his/her ID or Student card to be allowed in the stadium.
Thank you Cristiano, you ve been a big help I owe you a beer or two!

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: December 18, 2015 14:20

crawdaddy

Fantastic.....got my flights and hotel booked for Porto Alegre. I'm staying at the Eko Residence in the lower town, easy to get to the Beira-Rio from that area.

Cheers, Chriseganstar

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: December 18, 2015 19:57

Looking forward to seeing you and Cristiano again in Porto Alegre for the gig.

Will not be sorting out accommodation and internal flights till I get a bit more internet access with a laptop instead of a tablet, which I find a bit fiddly. thumbs up

Date: December 18, 2015 22:23

stonesfrkk
Thanks Dean,so i guess i will try those places.but i could stay at the hilton which is in Marumbi is staying in Marumbi alright? Thanks again

Sure. It's a fine hotel, with convenient access to a heliport.

Date: December 18, 2015 22:38

Yea hey Cristiano I think i got burned on the one SaoPaulo tickets i cancelled second night for now.I down loaded the ticket and it says. Imprima Este E Ticket Em Uma Unich Folha Ha Inteira E Leve Ad Evento Meia Entrada: Para Ingressos De Meia Entrada Confirma Quais Sao Os Documentos Necessarios Para Comprovacao Em Nosso Site No Www.ticketsforfun.com.br Eles Devem Ser Levados E Apresentados Junto Com Estee ETicket No Dia Do Evento Classificacao Etaria Indictiva Confira Em Nosso Site No. So i just gave a brief part of whats on the ticket if you could translate that i would appreciate it! When i bought the ticket it did not show that Meia Entrada! Scammers man! I m worried if i have to show id with this ticket now it won t match the buyers and i will be screwed to get in. Anyway thanks for all the help and i hope to see you down there and buy you miltiple beers! Lol by the way i never recieved your e mail from the ticket trader? Looking forward to it Cheers!

Date: December 18, 2015 22:39

[www.facebook.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-18 22:42 by Cristiano Radtke.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: December 18, 2015 22:57

Nice one Cristiano

The Stones in the studio smiling smiley

Nate thumbs up

Date: December 18, 2015 23:03

Nate
Nice one Cristiano

The Stones in the studio smiling smiley

Nate thumbs up

Yes, I noticed that. Perhaps some more videos might be published for each city. smiling smiley

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: December 18, 2015 23:17

DeanGoodman
The Argentine peso is down 30% this morning (and Brazil is looking weak too) -

Right but I assume all transactions with foreigners (esp. One from North Amercia) will be billed in USD; the sole currency that won't croak between now and Spring 2016.
If I were a hotel manager that's what I'd do : use the Dollar as an hedge against inflation...

Date: December 18, 2015 23:26

dcba
DeanGoodman
The Argentine peso is down 30% this morning (and Brazil is looking weak too) -

Right but I assume all transactions with foreigners (esp. One from North Amercia) will be billed in USD; the sole currency that won't croak between now and Spring 2016.
If I were a hotel manager that's what I'd do : use the Dollar as an hedge against inflation...

True. I'm interested to see how this affects AirBnB.

Date: December 19, 2015 09:46

DeanGoodman
stonesfrkk

Sure. It's a fine hotel, with convenient access to a heliport.
Nice Will all stay at the hilton and chopper it in to the stadium you me Critiano and bv!

Date: December 19, 2015 14:45

stonesfrkk
Yea hey Cristiano I think i got burned on the one SaoPaulo tickets i cancelled second night for now.I down loaded the ticket and it says. Imprima Este E Ticket Em Uma Unich Folha Ha Inteira E Leve Ad Evento Meia Entrada: Para Ingressos De Meia Entrada Confirma Quais Sao Os Documentos Necessarios Para Comprovacao Em Nosso Site No Www.ticketsforfun.com.br Eles Devem Ser Levados E Apresentados Junto Com Estee ETicket No Dia Do Evento Classificacao Etaria Indictiva Confira Em Nosso Site No. So i just gave a brief part of whats on the ticket if you could translate that i would appreciate it! When i bought the ticket it did not show that Meia Entrada! Scammers man! I m worried if i have to show id with this ticket now it won t match the buyers and i will be screwed to get in. Anyway thanks for all the help and i hope to see you down there and buy you miltiple beers! Lol by the way i never recieved your e mail from the ticket trader? Looking forward to it Cheers!

Hurry up, because there's still some premium tickets on the T4F website for the second São Paulo concert: [premier.ticketsforfun.com.br]

Date: December 19, 2015 20:44

That web site is screwed up keeps telling me i have the wrong password! I'm just going to have to wing it like usual and count on my Stones family!

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1712
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home