Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 51
Re: The Rolling Stones 2016 tour rumours
Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: August 25, 2015 23:21

No rebound in the US today. dragconfused smiley

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: August 25, 2015 23:53

In a Good economy or bad economy the Rolling Stones are always great entertainment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-26 10:40 by swimtothemoon.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: August 26, 2015 00:40

swimtothemoon
Election year next year in the US. The present administration will push
all the buttons to avoid a recession for 2016. Although there are also many World
Economy issues which will also have an impact in some direction. Election or
no election - just don't scare the Stones away! There ARE priorities.

All the buttons and levers have been pushed for years, there is no gas left in that tank. Interest Rates at Zero, money printing galore......there are no more tools left to use.

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: August 26, 2015 00:59

Naturalust
keefriffhards
Hairball
keefriffhards
Looks like a world recession is about to kick in
All bets are off
No Stones tour
You heard it from me first
70 billion off the stock market yesterday
China weakness will effect the global economy
Its 2008 all over again IMHO

Stock market is rebounding today - will the chances of a Stones tour also rebound?

I'm hoping for a Keith solo tour, though the naysayers are adamant it won't happen.

Yes i have not given up on a mini Keith tour yet either

As for the recession it will not happen over night, but it looks bleak
The Stones never tour on a shaky economy, they don't like risks
I hope i'm wrong about the recession, but i study these things and it don't look good

Entertainment is one of the few businesses that generally thrive in a recession. Have you actually done a correlation between the state of the economy and past Stones tours or are you shooting from the hip here? That would be some interesting data if you can actually make that connection.

Come on Naturalust its happened a few times over the last decade
The Stones have decided not to tour in recession
Nothing in 2008 09' 10' 11'
Cancelled rumoured SA tour
Its common knowledge the guys are cautious about these things especially if they do a stadium tour

Date: August 26, 2015 05:29

It will be interesting to see if they follow the rumored new album with a North
American tour as they have done in the past. From what I have read here the next step for the band will or may be the recording studio. This is excellent news!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-26 10:51 by swimtothemoon.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 26, 2015 07:33

Please DO NOT use this thread for false information or propaganda. I will do a major clean-out here soon. Please use EDIT POST under your post SOON if you posted untrue info on purpose, or political posts. And please do not tell me I did not tell. I told you once and I told you twice.

Bjornulf

The Rolling Stones in Chile 2016 - February 03
Posted by: MicKeith81 ()
Date: August 27, 2015 05:01

South American tour is almost confirmed ..... Id say its been confirmed

[www.futuro.cl]

[www.adnradio.cl]

[www.24horas.cl]

Re: The Rolling Stones in Chile 2016 - February 03
Posted by: Librarian ()
Date: August 27, 2015 05:04

so tempting....

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: August 27, 2015 05:27

very cool.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: August 27, 2015 05:31

A coincidence the Stones plane was there a week ago?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: August 27, 2015 05:41

Naturalust
A coincidence the Stones plane was there a week ago?

The plane was in Peru, not in Chile. It was sold to Peruvian Airlines, according to this website: [mercadonegro.pe], as posted by ChefGuevara on this thread. winking smiley

Posted by: everwest1 ()
Date: August 27, 2015 12:17

This is such great news and something fun to look forward to. And even if some folks cant make it down South, it will proably broadcast over periscope. I cant wait for the sticky travel threads to get started. As someone said "all seems a little better with the world when The Rolling Stones are on tour playing live shows"

I am mostly happy for all of the good rock and roll loving people of South America!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-27 12:18 by everwest1.

Date: August 27, 2015 13:17

everwest1
This is such great news and something fun to look forward to. And even if some folks cant make it down South, it will proably broadcast over periscope. I cant wait for the sticky travel threads to get started. As someone said "all seems a little better with the world when The Rolling Stones are on tour playing live shows"

I am mostly happy for all of the good rock and roll loving people of South America!

thumbs up

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: August 27, 2015 13:33

everwest1

Totally agree! I'm hoping to make it to SA if they play there but even if I can't I really hope it happens.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: August 27, 2015 13:43

everwest1

i whole heartedly agree !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: August 27, 2015 20:41

TheGreek
everwest1

i whole heartedly agree !!!!!!!!!!
smileys with beer+1 Although I cannot make it to SA I wish a wonderful time to the fans on the forthcoming toursmileys with beer

Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: August 27, 2015 21:12

Keith basically confirmed the SA thing in the new NY Times article, enjoy it kids!! I think the Stones are playing way better right now than they were on ABB. Saw some great shows on Zip Code.

Posted by: Stones50 ()
Date: August 27, 2015 21:39

Hope so

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: August 28, 2015 01:22

This is exciting, now that tour rumour time is here again! I won't be going (assuming it's only South America), but it's still so much fun watching the rumors coming in.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: August 28, 2015 15:43

Big like for the additional rumours on today's newly updated tour page. Woo hoo!!

[www.iorr.org]

Date: August 28, 2015 15:54

+1 that is a cool!!

Stones on St Patricks day in Mexico City!!!

Date: August 28, 2015 16:20

Mexico City would be very cool. Odd that out of the entire rumored list of 13 there are only four shows that fall on a weekend.

Date: August 28, 2015 16:34

swimtothemoon
Mexico City would be very cool. Odd that out of the entire rumored list of 13 there are only four shows that fall on a weekend.

That is odd. I would bet that will be rectified to at least half the shows on a weekend, wouldnt ya think they will fix it to be like the zipper tour, where half the shows were on a Tuesday or Wednesday and the other half were Friday or Saturday night.

Weekend concerts are more fun! Who the heck wants to get up early and go to work after a raging Stones concert night? Stones shows can wear everyone out, both those on stage and those in the audience.

Date: August 28, 2015 17:37

So far Cheapest flight I can find is to Mexico City.

I am not sure it is very safe there

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: August 28, 2015 18:07

Here we go again yeeehhhaaa

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: August 28, 2015 19:08

Oh Man! I could be spending my birthday in Rio. Very temptingcool smiley

Date: August 28, 2015 19:13

The rumor longer to become reality

[vos.lavoz.com.ar]

hot smiley

Sergio

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: August 28, 2015 19:23

Mexico City is as safe as any other big city, as long as you use your common sense and take care of what you´re doing. As you would in any big city...

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: August 28, 2015 19:34

I want to see them live again, that's my biggest wish. But i'm only 15 years old and i don't have any money... So do you think, i should go to South America or do you think, that they will do some shows in Europe anyways?

I don't want to have to much debt, you know parents smiling smiley

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: August 28, 2015 19:39

peoplewitheyes
Mexico City is as safe as any other big city, as long as you use your common sense and take care of what you´re doing. As you would in any big city...

Do you speak from experience or just what you've heard?

Nate thumbs up

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1568
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home