Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2728293031323334353637...LastNext
Current Page: 32 of 51
Re: Latin America Olé Tour 2016 confirmed
Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: November 15, 2015 03:46

I apologize in advance if this has been answered earlier in the thread (I looked but didn't see anyone discuss it): So I don't see a way on Ticketek for purchased tickets to be sent to an address outside of Argentina, nor does it let you enter a foreign address in your account profile. I live in the States and going to try for February 13 La Plata tix during the general sale. Does anyone (maybe Cristiano) know if Ticketek only mails tickets within Argentina? If so, is the only other option to have them picked up at one of the places/outlets listed on the checkout page?

Also for Montevideo: Reduts allows you to put in a foreign address in the account profile. However, I tried buying tickets for another event to test it out - every time I get to point the process for where I click for payment options, I am getting error messages. Anyone else having this issue? This is assuming buying online is an option for general, as the presale only seemed to be in outlets in Uruguay, as others have noted. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-15 03:47 by hooked.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: November 15, 2015 05:58

It looks like Ticketek only mails the tickets within Argentina, according to the FAQ on their website: [www.ticketek.com.ar]

I bought tickets on their website for the AC/DC concerts in 2009 and the only option I had was to pick them up on an authorized outlet in Buenos Aires. In my opinion, it's safer this way.

I tried to buy tickets on Reduts just as a test and there was nothing wrong with it. Did you create an account there? Perhaps that's the error message you're getting.

Date: November 15, 2015 22:28

It looks like the Montevideo tickets will be sold only at the outlets, just like it was on the presale. The website (http://reduts.com.uy/conciertos/rolling-stones.html) doesn't have any info about the sales being online. Perhaps some of our friends in Uruguay can confirm this?

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: November 15, 2015 22:33

hooked
I apologize in advance if this has been answered earlier in the thread (I looked but didn't see anyone discuss it): So I don't see a way on Ticketek for purchased tickets to be sent to an address outside of Argentina, nor does it let you enter a foreign address in your account profile. I live in the States and going to try for February 13 La Plata tix during the general sale. Does anyone (maybe Cristiano) know if Ticketek only mails tickets within Argentina? If so, is the only other option to have them picked up at one of the places/outlets listed on the checkout page?

Also for Montevideo: Reduts allows you to put in a foreign address in the account profile. However, I tried buying tickets for another event to test it out - every time I get to point the process for where I click for payment options, I am getting error messages. Anyone else having this issue? This is assuming buying online is an option for general, as the presale only seemed to be in outlets in Uruguay, as others have noted. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Thanks very much Cristiano. Yes, I created an account at Reduts - Will try it again.

Posted by: bernard randier ()
Date: November 15, 2015 22:49

When I am on Reduts site I don't see where to click to create an account ! Please can you help me ? Thanks in advance for cooperation.

Date: November 15, 2015 22:59

bernard randier
When I am on Reduts site I don't see where to click to create an account ! Please can you help me ? Thanks in advance for cooperation.

You can try to buy a ticket for any concert, and when you click for the next step a message like this will be shown:

Then you have to click on the green button, and then you'll see the page where you can log into the site (if you already are registered) or create a new account (on the blue button):

Anyway, like I wrote above, it seems that the Montevideo tickets will be sold only at the outlets.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: November 16, 2015 02:04

Cristiano Radtke
It looks like the Montevideo tickets will be sold only at the outlets, just like it was on the presale. The website (http://reduts.com.uy/conciertos/rolling-stones.html) doesn't have any info about the sales being online. Perhaps some of our friends in Uruguay can confirm this?

With flights from the UK booked and hotels booked for Brazil I do hope that this is not going to be the case for the Brazil show tickets otherwise others and myself who have done this are in a bad situation.

Nate

Date: November 16, 2015 02:27

Nate
Cristiano Radtke

With flights from the UK booked and hotels booked for Brazil I do hope that this is not going to be the case for the Brazil show tickets otherwise others and myself who have done this are in a bad situation.

Nate

Don't worry. Tickets for the Brazilian concerts will be sold online.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: November 16, 2015 03:08

Cristiano Radtke
Nate
Cristiano Radtke

Nate

Don't worry. Tickets for the Brazilian concerts will be sold online.

Thanks for the info Christiano
Good news just waiting for the info about ticket sales now.

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: November 16, 2015 11:53

Cristiano - I thought of this right from first rumours of an SA-Tour a couple of month ago.
But now it´s time to do the announcement:

Cristiano Radtke - official IORR-Tourchef of the Latin America Olé Tour 2016.

smiling smiley

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: November 16, 2015 14:30

caschimann
Cristiano - I thought of this right from first rumours of an SA-Tour a couple of month ago.

smiling smiley

thumbs up >grinning smiley< thumbs up

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: November 16, 2015 15:00

I'll second that without hesitation!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: November 16, 2015 15:14

caschimann

smiling smiley

hot smileysmileys with beer
One Love
Jeroen

Date: November 16, 2015 16:06

It's "Obrigado" to Christiano all round!

Posted by: frysberg ()
Date: November 16, 2015 17:18

Does anyone now if it will be possible to buy tickets to the argetina concerts online?

Date: November 16, 2015 17:42

Lol, thanks everyone! smileys with beer

I contacted Reduts (the company responsible for the ticket sales in Uruguay) and the answer is that the sales will not be online.

@frysberg: Yes, the tickets for Argentina will be sold online at the Ticketek website.

Posted by: florian ()
Date: November 16, 2015 17:50

Cristiano Radtke
Lol, thanks everyone! smileys with beer

I contacted Reduts (the company responsible for the ticket sales in Uruguay) and the answer is that the sales will not be online.

@frysberg: Yes, the tickets for Argentina will be sold online at the Ticketek website.

Realyyyy???? So how could i get a ticket?
Anybody here from Uruguay?

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: November 16, 2015 20:07

Any guesses on how quickly the B.A. shows will sell out? Do I really need to try at midnight tonight or will they still be available tomorrow morning?

<Edit> nevermind- I see its four hours ahead of Denver so that's 8 pm my time

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-16 20:10 by Gaetzi.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 16, 2015 20:54

Thanks so much for all the info Cristiano.

Looking forward to the details of Brasil shows coming through hopefully on RS. com.

Hoping to do all four gigs and having a great time. smileys with beer

Posted by: John1982 ()
Date: November 16, 2015 20:55

I just created my account to get tickets for the B.A. shows. I hope everything works out well tonight. I have to get up in the middle of the night and speak and understand almost no Spanish.

I am looking for two general admission tickets for the Saturday show.

Posted by: frysberg ()
Date: November 16, 2015 21:30

When do they release the tickets to the Argentina shows in Europe time? Need to get a confirmation so I don't mess things up. I'm starting to get a bit nervous smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-16 21:31 by frysberg.

Posted by: bernard randier ()
Date: November 16, 2015 22:17

Thank you very much Cristiano for your efficiency.

Posted by: John1982 ()
Date: November 16, 2015 22:45

frysberg
When do they release the tickets to the Argentina shows in Europe time? Need to get a confirmation so I don't mess things up. I'm starting to get a bit nervous smiling smiley

It'll be 4 in the morning Berlin time.

Posted by: bruce2013 ()
Date: November 16, 2015 23:04

Does anyone know how the prices are in Brazil.

Is there a VIP front of stage area like in Peru, Chile, Uruguay etc. (costs of approx. 600 $ / €) or is it like in Buenos Aires (GA/ infield approx. 150 $ / €)?

Posted by: dandelion1967 ()
Date: November 17, 2015 03:45

I am waiting... 1 hour 14 minutes...

--------------------------------------------

"I'm gonna walk... before they make me run"

--------------------------------------------

Posted by: Domonkos ()
Date: November 17, 2015 04:08

Good morning everybody! hot smiley

52 minutos....

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: November 17, 2015 04:21

Has anyone had problems trying to create an account?

I'm based in England and while the initial part of creating an account was fine, the site will not accept my address details. You have to choose a district in Argentina; there seems to not be an option to enter a different country.

It also would not accept my postcode!

confused smiley

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: November 17, 2015 04:25

just finished the Buenos Aires '98 TV broadcast, good vibes all around here cool smiley

Good luck everybody!

Anyone planning to go to all the three BsAs shows?

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: November 17, 2015 04:31

MoreFastNumbers
just finished the Buenos Aires '98 TV broadcast, good vibes all around here cool smiley

Good luck everybody!

Thanks! Yes, I will try that!
If I can buy more for anyone I will do it.
smileys with beer

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: November 17, 2015 04:43

Quique-stone
MoreFastNumbers

Good luck everybody!

Thanks! Yes, I will try that!
If I can buy more for anyone I will do it.
smileys with beer

Sure? That would be great! Because there is a good chance that one can only buy tickets for one show per one credit card. Do you have three cards?

I want to go to all the three BsAs shows with a friend of mine, so if this rule stands for the general sale, we can buy tickets for only 2 shows (with 2 credit cards). Perhaps we (me, my friend and you) should buy tickets for each other to get tickets for all gigs, what do you think ?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2728293031323334353637...LastNext
Current Page: 32 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1791
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home