Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031...LastNext
Current Page: 26 of 51
Re: Latin America Olé Tour 2016 confirmed
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: November 7, 2015 21:15

6s7s9s
wolundamo
Any idea, how to get tickets from europe for Argentina? They are desperately needed!!

Thank you for your ideas!

This would be helpful information, if any of our Argentinian friends could weigh in.
It appears Ticketek is the ticket outlet. I pretended to buy tickets for a different event, but ended the purchase when I got to a page to request delivery.
I live in the US. Will I be able to buy RS tickets and have them delivered to the US? Or do they have to be delivered to an address in Argentina?
Or can they be picked up at the stadium?
I know we are bombarding you with questions...THANK YOU for answering and providing the help that you are able to provide.

For Argentina you can choose the will call option to pick up your tickets on an authorized Ticketek outlet (the addresses are on the website). You must create an account on their website providing a valid ID number (your passport, for instance) and when you pick up the tickets you must show it with the credit card you used for the transaction.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 7, 2015 21:40

Yes ! I was wondering about this statement and thinking it may not be on line.

COMIENZO DE VENTA SÁBADO 7/11 – 10:00hs

PREVENTA EXCLUSIVA CON TARJETAS DEL SANTANDER HASTA EL 16/11 INC

LOCALES DE VENTA HABILITADOS PARA ESTE SHOW

MONTEVIDEO:

LOCAL EXTERIOR DE PUNTA CARRETAS SHOPPING SOBRE LA CALLE SOLANO GARCIA

I have a Santander credit and debit card and was just going to try out pre-sale.

Would have gone for Campo or Talud.

Also seen VIP tix on sale at the gigs on RS.com and very easy to buy on line at those high prices.

Can't blame The Stones trying to get the really rich and corporate people to pay out big bucks early on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-07 21:43 by crawdaddy.

Date: November 7, 2015 21:50

crawdaddy

Also seen VIP tix on sale at the gigs and very easy to buy on line at those high prices.

I will also try Campo or Talud (these ones seems to be better than Campo, as far as I know from people who've been there). smileys with beer

I've seen those VIP tickets (US$ 1,200) too, but they're too expensive.

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: November 7, 2015 23:33

Got a VIP ticket for Montevideo.It's the only gig of this leg I will see.Roll on Uruquay!

Date: November 7, 2015 23:48

Good for you stargroover.

Have a great time at Montevideo. Hope to see you there maybe. smileys with beer

Posted by: EmiStones ()
Date: November 7, 2015 23:54

Hi everybody.

I'm trying to buy my ticket for Montevideo and i've realised that in www.rollingstones.com the date has been changed from 16 to 17 of febraury.

I think they will make more shows in BS AS or Montevideo.

Date: November 7, 2015 23:58

EmiStones
Hi everybody.

I'm trying to buy my ticket for Montevideo and i've realised that in www.rollingstones.com the date has been changed from 16 to 17 of febraury.

I think they will make more shows in BS AS or Montevideo.

On RS.com the Montevideo concert is listed as being on 16 February. At first it was incorrectly listed as 17 but the date has been changed.

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: November 8, 2015 00:57

Cheers crawdaddy!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: November 8, 2015 01:24

stargroover
Got a VIP ticket for Montevideo.It's the only gig of this leg I will see.Roll on Uruquay!

Well, you are a very lucky guy, I'm sure you won't forget the Montevideo experience stargroover!!! You will be at the right place and at the right time! smileys with beer

Re: The Rolling Stones 2016 tour rumours
Posted by: stonesfan7676 ()
Date: November 8, 2015 03:48

Halup
I would love to go to te Havana show, but as an American, I am unsure how to make it happen. I know of people who have gone there through mexico or other countries and in Cuba they did not stamp their passport, so the US officials never knew of the visit. I'm also aware that there are flights going there from the US, including right of of my city, Los Angeles. I'm unsure how to get approval from US officials on how to travel there, as I'm not a journalist and don't have family members in Cuba.

Have any Americans on this site traveled to Cuba with approval from the State Department?

Tourism travel to Cuba for US citizens is still illegal. Yes, citizens used to bypass the law by traveling via another country because Cuba did't historically stamp passports. They do now however, so the US will know you have been there. The requirements to get an OFAC license are pretty specific.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 8, 2015 04:51

stonesfan7676
Halup
I would love to go to te Havana show, but as an American, I am unsure how to make it happen. I know of people who have gone there through mexico or other countries and in Cuba they did not stamp their passport, so the US officials never knew of the visit. I'm also aware that there are flights going there from the US, including right of of my city, Los Angeles. I'm unsure how to get approval from US officials on how to travel there, as I'm not a journalist and don't have family members in Cuba.

Have any Americans on this site traveled to Cuba with approval from the State Department?

Tourism travel to Cuba for US citizens is still illegal. Yes, citizens used to bypass the law by traveling via another country because Cuba did't historically stamp passports. They do now however, so the US will know you have been there. The requirements to get an OFAC license are pretty specific.

This "blog" updated last month states differently and also has some great info on traveling to Cuba in addition to the getting there part..

[triphackr.com]

I live very close to the Canadian border so traveling from Vancouver isn't a problem.. Not sure where your info comes from, not doubting it..just curious as to what the accurate info is..

I think I may be even willing to go and beg forgiveness as opposed to asking for permission...

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: November 8, 2015 08:07

Does anyone know if the stage set up for the Olé tour will be the same or different in each city? Santiago has pits. I didn't see a seating chart for Montevideo. Can anyone confirm there will be no pits in Mexico City? I have seen two different seating charts for Mexico City. I don't know which, if any, is accurate. Any information is much appreciated.

Date: November 8, 2015 10:26

This is the only clue we got which is on RS.com.

'The stage will have a new look, customised especially for the Latin American fans. '

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: November 8, 2015 16:14

crawdaddy
This is the only clue we got which is on RS.com.

'The stage will have a new look, customised especially for the Latin American fans. '

Well, sincerely I hope, wish and want they do better than they did the last time they toured here in 2006 when the stage wasn't as good as the rest of the world! Come on boys, please we deserve it!

Posted by: DrSnuggles ()
Date: November 8, 2015 18:41

FORO SOL Mex-City Venue

Here is the Venue for Pearl Jam at above mentioned Venue.
I have been to Ticketmaster here in Xalapa/Mex. The Stones Venue Plan is not available yet.
Prices go from Ok until Mucho Mucho^^ MX $387.00 - MX $10,730.00
MX $387.00 (MX $320.00 Ticket + MX $67.00 Fees (non refundable)) MX $10,730.00 (MX $10,000.00 Ticket + MX $730.00 Fees (non refundable))

It may give you a small impression:

Pearl Jam Foro Sol Mex-City

Greets

Doc

Date: November 8, 2015 20:07

Cristiano Radtke
crawdaddy

Also seen VIP tix on sale at the gigs and very easy to buy on line at those high prices.

I will also try Campo or Talud (these ones seems to be better than Campo, as far as I know from people who've been there). smileys with beer

I've seen those VIP tickets (US$ 1,200) too, but they're too expensive.

I've never been at the Centenario Stadium and some of friends of mine who already have been there told me that Campo tickets might be better than Talud.

Date: November 8, 2015 20:45

Looking at Taluda and Campo, they look very similar to nearness of stage , but I guess if you get to the front area of Campo you are right near the runway as well.

Both the same price and looks much better than Platea and the whole of Tribuna Olimpica.

I know it's seats there but look at those prices for Olimpica. confused smiley

My guess is if they have Lucky Dips, that's where a lot of them will be.

Date: November 8, 2015 21:29

On this pic it's easier to know how will it look those ticket sections on Centenario Stadium:

Date: November 8, 2015 21:37

I have my tickets for Santiago. I just bought two front field tickets for CLP 315.000 (210 euros each). Some areas are already sold out at presale prices (24.000 tickets were on sale). In order to qualify for the presale, you need to be client of a specific telephone operator and also pay with a credit card issued by a retail company that very few people have. I am the former, had to ask a friend for the latter. (I know of no one who had both things).
What I paid is exactly what I paid in Madrid, for the same kind of ticket, in 2014. But in Santiago they have two "Tongue Pits" at 700 euros the ticket. I would not pay that.

Date: November 8, 2015 21:38

You are right Cristiano.

I was also thinking if the football field was left to right of your pic, it wouldn't make any differance at opposite end of Stadium to the stage. Maybe even better.

Looking at that pic, Campo does look good. smileys with beer

Ticket Prices For Lima, Peru
Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: November 7, 2015 22:03

On the RS website, it says the presale is November 9. My wife who is from Lima is reading where tickets are already on sale. Here are the links for anyone that can read Spanish:

[elcomercio.pe]

[elcomercio.pe]

Just want to know if these are legit prices?

Thanks, John

Re: Ticket Prices For Lima, Peru (A 2nd Link)
Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: November 7, 2015 22:16

This link states that these are the official ticket RS prices for Lima:

[peru21.pe]

Posted by: Domonkos ()
Date: November 8, 2015 21:58

This is from a Macca gig in the Centenario stadium, looks similar to our seating plan.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-08 22:00 by Domonkos.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: November 8, 2015 22:00

There is still no information on the Rolling Stones website for when the Brazilian tickets will go on sale.

Nate

Date: November 8, 2015 22:34

Nate
There is still no information on the Rolling Stones website for when the Brazilian tickets will go on sale.

Nate

If I'm not wrong, the infos about the pre-sale and general sale for the Brazilian tickets will be announced tomorrow.

Date: November 8, 2015 23:12

MisterDDDD
stonesfan7676
Halup

This "blog" updated last month states differently and also has some great info on traveling to Cuba in addition to the getting there part..

[triphackr.com]

I live very close to the Canadian border so traveling from Vancouver isn't a problem.. Not sure where your info comes from, not doubting it..just curious as to what the accurate info is..

I think I may be even willing to go and beg forgiveness as opposed to asking for permission...

My info. comes directly from the US dept. of Homeland Security's website, the Dept. of State's website, and the Cuban airport security website.

"Tourist travel to Cuba is prohibited under U.S. law for U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and others subject to U.S. jurisdiction" right on the US State dept. link, and the OFAC license is explained in the other link to the treasury.

[www.travel.state.gov]

[www.treasury.gov]

I'm not going to trust the blog of some random guy for valid information.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-08 23:37 by stonesfan7676.

Posted by: atip ()
Date: November 8, 2015 23:18

I know there's always whining about ticket prices, and in Europe and the U.S., I expect it, but didn't think tickets would be so expensive in South America.
¡¡¡muito caro | muy caro!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-08 23:34 by atip.

Date: November 8, 2015 23:45

stonesfan7676
MisterDDDD
stonesfan7676
Halup

[triphackr.com]

My info. comes directly from the US dept. of Homeland Security's website, the Dept. of State's website, and the Cuban airport security website.

"Tourist travel to Cuba is prohibited under U.S. law for U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and others subject to U.S. jurisdiction" right on the US State dept. link, and the OFAC license is explained in the other link to the treasury.

[www.travel.state.gov]

[www.treasury.gov]

I wouldn't trust it either.. which is why I highlighted the fact that that was the source.. Not sure if you read it or not tho, as it really did have some very useful info regarding his actual experiences...

Info from the website is good.. I'm going to go to the customs office directly this week and see if I can obtain more info.. It also seems falling into one of the legal categories may be easier than perceived from reading the rules..

Date: November 8, 2015 23:55

MisterDDDD
stonesfan7676
MisterDDDD
stonesfan7676
Halup

[triphackr.com]

[www.travel.state.gov]

[www.treasury.gov]

I wouldn't trust it either.. which is why I highlighted the fact that that was the source.. Not sure if you read it or not tho, as it really did have some very useful info regarding his actual experiences...

Info from the website is good.. I'm going to go to the customs office directly this week and see if I can obtain more info.. It also seems falling into one of the legal categories may be easier than perceived from reading the rules..

Yes, I did read his blog. I think with the recent changes, there is confusing information out there. For instance, you apparently no longer need to apply for a license, but you still need to qualify for one of the categories they've been using to issue licenses? What? I certainly hope qualifying may be less black and white as it appears. I think my pitch for a Stone's show as a religious reason may not fly with Homeland. Let us know what you find out!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-08 23:57 by stonesfan7676.

Date: November 8, 2015 23:57

CNN also reports(like the blog) that things have changed in that a person can now "self-report" whether their visit falls into one of the many categories...

"U.S. citizens need approval from the Treasury Department to spend money in Cuba. Since the end of the Eisenhower administration, most business transactions with Cuba are banned and punishable with hefty fines or even jail time. Cuba remains the only country in the world off-limits to U.S. tourists.

That said, it's recently become much easier for Americans to legally visit the island just 90 miles off the coast of the U.S. for reasons other than tourism.

In January 2015, President Barack Obama expanded the categories of authorized travel to Cuba.

U.S. citizens can legally travel to Cuba if they are engaging in 12 categories of activities such as professional research, participating in an athletic event, performing in a concert, working on a humanitarian project or taking part in educational activities.

Previously many of these activities required applying for a specific license and maneuvering a labyrinth of government bureaucracy. Now many U.S. citizens can essentially "self license" if they believe their travel to Cuba meets the legal requirements.

The new Cuba policy allows thousands more Americans -- but not everyone -- to visit Cuba for the first time. The Treasury Department has answered frequently asked questions about the relaxed policy online (pdf)."

The CNN reporter has similar advice as far as what to expect etc..
[www.cnn.com]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031...LastNext
Current Page: 26 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1809
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home