Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051Next
Current Page: 50 of 51
Re: Latin America Olé Tour 2016 confirmed
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: December 15, 2015 12:58

Tickets still seem to be available for the first Sao Paolo gig and I think the second show may be sold for anyone that is still trying to get tickets.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: December 15, 2015 13:28

Nate
Cristiano Radtke
Congratulations to everybody who bought tickets! smileys with beer

Thank you Cristiano and thank you for all the great advice you have given us all here.
Did you get your tickets for yourself?
I hope you did.

We all owe you many beers when we come to Brazil

Nate smileys with beer smileys with beer smileys with beer smileys with beer smileys with beer
We certainly do ! It's going to be great to meet everyone. Whoo Whoo !! Here we come !

Chriseganstar

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: December 15, 2015 13:57

Got myself 2 pista tix for first SP show when they came back on sale, but only crap areas left for second gig.
Now that gig is sold out.

Will look on ticket site now and again to see if anything comes up, or swap spare pista ticket for second show.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: December 15, 2015 14:27

crawdaddy
Got myself 2 pista tix for first SP show when they came back on sale, but only crap areas left for second gig.
Now that gig is sold out.

Will look on ticket site now and again to see if anything comes up, or swap spare pista ticket for second show.
I'm sure you'll get one. Still also hoping for Havana !!!

Chris

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: nowlook ()
Date: December 15, 2015 19:05

Hi Varilla,

thanks again! I will check pocitos then!
Hope to meet iorrs fans in Montevideo.

Cristiano,
The T4F policy for +60 seems illegal! The law makes no distinction between brazilian x foregneirs, as far as I´ve read. I would buy the discont ticket and, eventually, pay the other half on the event, if they insist. Never saw that happened before.
Anyway, good job on helping here, I am from Rio and willing to help in whatever possible.
Guilherme

Date: December 15, 2015 19:27

I really do hope you're right nowlook, but as someone from the UK who has got over 60's tix for Rio and PA no problem in getting them, it would be a bonus.

Would pay full price, but obviously getting them lower price would be so good. thumbs up

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 15, 2015 19:53

nowlook
Cristiano,
The T4F policy for +60 seems illegal! The law makes no distinction between brazilian x foregneirs, as far as I´ve read. I would buy the discont ticket and, eventually, pay the other half on the event, if they insist. Never saw that happened before.
Anyway, good job on helping here, I am from Rio and willing to help in whatever possible.
Guilherme

Although the distinction between brazilians and foreigners might be illegal the info I posted about the 60+ policy for tickets came from the T4F team, which wasn't 100% helpful at all with a lot of questions that not only me but a lot of friends have asked for them.

In order to help foreigners to buy their tickets without having to worry about these details I posted those infos, because from what I know those discount prices (for students and people with 60+) are only offered here in Brazil. I don't know about Europe or USA, but I've never seen that policy being applied on those countries.

@crawdaddy: I just contacted T4F and I will wait until they explain what to do in your situation. I don't know how will it works to pay the full price. As everybody knows, on concert days it's always hard to get these infos at the box office.

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: December 16, 2015 00:14

Don't forget - foreign visitors to Brazil may need to acquire a tourist Visa. US residents do need one.

Date: December 16, 2015 03:14

DEmerson
Don't forget - foreign visitors to Brazil may need to acquire a tourist Visa. US residents do need one.

Yes. Here's a detailed list on which everyone can check if they need a visa or not, depending from which country everybody comes from: [sistemas.mre.gov.br]

Date: December 16, 2015 08:21

Thanks for the info Cristiano .

I get to Rio on February 12th so plenty of time to sort out how to pay the full price of the Rio and PA tickets . smileys with beer

Date: December 16, 2015 14:02

crawdaddy
Thanks for the info Cristiano .

I get to Rio on February 12th so plenty of time to sort out how to pay the full price of the Rio and PA tickets . smileys with beer

The T4F team answered my question: "yes, foreign customers will have to pay full price at the box office if they've bought tickets with discounts". Actually, nothing that we didn't know already.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 16, 2015 19:20

Please do not use this thread for ticket trading. There is a separate Ticket Trading forum. See the IORR home page - "All Sold Out" link. I will delete any trading posts here.

Bjornulf

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: December 16, 2015 19:27

Hello friends!
Any rumours about Stones touring Poland?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 16, 2015 19:51

zgredzik
Hello friends!

Not during the Olé Tour really...

Bjornulf

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: December 16, 2015 19:59

bv
zgredzik
Hello friends!

Not during the Olé Tour really...
Sorry for offtop, but few months ago it was topic named "tour rumours" so I have to ask grinning smiley It was stupid question grinning smiley

Date: December 16, 2015 20:25

It seems that there's some tickets available on T4F website:

Rio: [premier.ticketsforfun.com.br]

São Paulo: [premier.ticketsforfun.com.br]

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 17, 2015 02:28

I'm still pulling for Cuba.
An agreement was reached today between the US and Cuba to open up commercial flights within "months" Once the agreement is signed in a few days,it will open the floodgates.

From the AP:
BY MICHAEL WEISSENSTEIN
Associated Press

HAVANA
The United States and Cuba have reached an understanding on restoring regularly scheduled commercial flights, Cuban and American officials said Wednesday on the eve of the anniversary of detente between the Cold War foes.

The diplomatic advance helps open the way for U.S. airlines to begin flying to Cuba within months in what would be the biggest business deal struck as the two countries try to normalize relations. Officials on both sides described it as an understanding on aviation but not yet a formal agreement and they hoped to reach a formal deal within hours or days. The three officials spoken to weren’t authorized to talk publicly and demanded anonymity.

Right now, American and Cuban travelers must fly on charter flights that are complicated to book, rarely involve an online portal and often force prospective travelers to email documents and payment information back and forth with an agent. Those flying sometimes must arrive at the airport four hours in advance and strict baggage limits apply.

U.S. officials and aviation executives have speculated that Cuba could allow more than a dozen flights from the U.S. a day. It’s unclear if those flights would completely replace charters, but they appear certain to create a surge in travel that would place heavy strain on Cuba’s already overstrained tourist infrastructure. Hotels and private hostals are booked for months.

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: December 17, 2015 09:42

Cristiano Radtke

Thank You Cristiano! I'm trying lol because i don't read spanish. i was wondering does pista mean the pit? obviously probbaly but i push on that and it sends me to vip tickets which i have no idea where the vip are at in the stadium. Any Thank You Cristiano hopefully we hook up in South America you've been around here awhile now!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-17 10:43 by stonesfrkk.

Date: December 17, 2015 09:44

MisterDDDD
I'm still pulling for Cuba.
An agreement was reached today between the US and Cuba to open up commercial flights within "months" Once the agreement is signed in a few days,it will open the floodgates.

From the AP:
BY MICHAEL WEISSENSTEIN
Associated Press

HAVANA
The United States and Cuba have reached an understanding on restoring regularly scheduled commercial flights, Cuban and American officials said Wednesday on the eve of the anniversary of detente between the Cold War foes.

The diplomatic advance helps open the way for U.S. airlines to begin flying to Cuba within months in what would be the biggest business deal struck as the two countries try to normalize relations. Officials on both sides described it as an understanding on aviation but not yet a formal agreement and they hoped to reach a formal deal within hours or days. The three officials spoken to weren’t authorized to talk publicly and demanded anonymity.

Right now, American and Cuban travelers must fly on charter flights that are complicated to book, rarely involve an online portal and often force prospective travelers to email documents and payment information back and forth with an agent. Those flying sometimes must arrive at the airport four hours in advance and strict baggage limits apply.

U.S. officials and aviation executives have speculated that Cuba could allow more than a dozen flights from the U.S. a day. It’s unclear if those flights would completely replace charters, but they appear certain to create a surge in travel that would place heavy strain on Cuba’s already overstrained tourist infrastructure. Hotels and private hostals are booked for months.
There already Flying from LA there first inaugral flight was American Airlines last Wensday to Havana

Date: December 17, 2015 12:00

stonesfrkk
Cristiano Radtke

Thank You Cristiano! I'm trying lol because i don't read spanish. i was wondering does pista mean the pit? obviously probbaly but i push on that and it sends me to vip tickets which i have no idea where the vip are at in the stadium. Any Thank You Cristiano hopefully we hook up in South America you've been around here awhile now!

I may be wrong, but T4F is not selling VIP tickets, which can be found on etix or Slotix websites.
There's two kinds of "pista" tickets (which means general access to the field) for the Brazilian concerts: premium tickets (closer to the stage) and the ordinary ones.

Date: December 17, 2015 12:31

Cristiano Radtke
stonesfrkk
Cristiano Radtke

I may be wrong, but T4F is not selling VIP tickets, which can be found on etix or Slotix websites.
There's two kinds of "pista" tickets (which means general access to the field) for the Brazilian concerts: premium tickets (closer to the stage) and the ordinary ones.
Thank You again plus i forgot you guys speak portaguse in Brazil.

Date: December 17, 2015 12:35

stonesfrkk
Cristiano Radtke
stonesfrkk
Cristiano Radtke

Thanks again! plus i forgot you guys speak Portuguese in Brazil not Spanish.

Thank You again plus i forgot you guys speak portaguse in Brazil.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: December 17, 2015 16:22

The Argentine peso is down 30% this morning (and Brazil is looking weak too) - in case foreigners have not got around to booking accommodation, etc. If only Stones ticket sales began now ...

Date: December 17, 2015 17:26

DeanGoodman
The Argentine peso is down 30% this morning (and Brazil is looking weak too) - in case foreigners have not got around to booking accommodation, etc. If only Stones ticket sales began now ...
Cool Thanks Dean I'm a little late doing all my booking today got my mex tix and last night went to Viagogo for sao Paulo
not bad they were 385 us and i can down load them as an eticket right now just have'nt got to a printer yet. Rock on Dean!I got Pista Premium by the way if anybody needs tickets for those show's there are a bunch on that web site

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-17 17:32 by stonesfrkk.

Date: December 17, 2015 18:52

stonesfrkk
DeanGoodman

Cool Thanks Dean I'm a little late doing all my booking today got my mex tix and last night went to Viagogo for sao Paulo
not bad they were 385 us and i can down load them as an eticket right now just have'nt got to a printer yet. Rock on Dean!I got Pista Premium by the way if anybody needs tickets for those show's there are a bunch on that web site

Beware when buying tickets from these websites. There's a lot of people offering tickets purchased with a special price due to student and older people discounts that are valid only for brazilian citizens.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-17 18:52 by Cristiano Radtke.

Posted by: haukej ()
Date: December 17, 2015 21:42

smiling smiley

Date: December 17, 2015 21:52

Cristiano Radtke
stonesfrkk
DeanGoodman

Beware when buying tickets from these websites. There's a lot of people offering tickets purchased with a special price due to student and older people discounts that are valid only for brazilian citizens.
Yes Thanks Cristiano, I think that what the consession seats meant on that web site they were alot cheaper for the same seat that's why i stayed away from those from reading some of the other post about those cheaper priced seats. I don't think i will have a problem anyway because i 'm going to print it out today i just got confirmation so i will have my ticket already in hand not will call. So i will be alright they don't make you show id do they for a concert if you already have your seat in South America. Do they?

Date: December 17, 2015 22:07

Cristiano or anybody do you know of a good hotel to stay at in Sao paulo that is close to the stadium for a decent rate i see a bunch on the internet for about 40 US and they look nice and i usally stay at Hiltons but they want 109 and taxes all that plus they are 30 minutes away from the stadium that's alittle far for me. I rather be closer to where the iorrians are staying in general. Any suggestions would be aprreciated sorry if somebuddy already posted this question.I'm trying to conserve as much as i can on this Ole tour it's alot more expensive then i thought!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-17 22:08 by stonesfrkk.

Date: December 17, 2015 23:12

Just got back to U.K. from Cyprus and managed to get pista ticket for second Sao Paulo gig.

Got all my tix sorted now for the 4 shows in Brasil. >grinning smiley<

Date: December 17, 2015 23:49

stonesfrkk
Cristiano Radtke
stonesfrkk
DeanGoodman

Yes Thanks Cristiano, I think that what the consession seats meant on that web site they were alot cheaper for the same seat that's why i stayed away from those from reading some of the other post about those cheaper priced seats. I don't think i will have a problem anyway because i 'm going to print it out today i just got confirmation so i will have my ticket already in hand not will call. So i will be alright they don't make you show id do they for a concert if you already have your seat in South America. Do they?

The viagogo prices doesn't mean too much. For instance, there's these three tickets (for a São Paulo gig) being offered on that website and they have the exact same prices, but one of them was bought with a discount of 50%. The person who buys that "meia-entrada" ticket will need to show his/her ID or Student card to be allowed in the stadium.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051Next
Current Page: 50 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1910
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home