Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3839404142434445464748...LastNext
Current Page: 43 of 51
Re: Latin America Olé Tour 2016 confirmed
Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: November 30, 2015 16:29

crawdaddy
I have just managed for the very first time to get to the payment page of T4F site after trying to buy a ticket for a gig on there.
I do hope that Santander is the card for presale of Brazil shows as I have a credit and debit card with them.
Not much net access at the moment in Cyprus but will keep my eyes open for presale.>grinning smiley<
Well done ! Details of pre-sale tomorrow according to stonesplanetbrasil.

Chriseganstar

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: angee ()
Date: November 30, 2015 17:31

bv
There are large companies who see the value of branding in a currently limited market like Cuba, even if there is not much money to make there right now from ticket sales. Also, The Rolling Stones are larger than just the regular money making beancounter formula.

They just need to cover the production cost. The rest will be in the history books.

Thanks, Bjornulf. Sounds like it's still a strong possibility.
I wish it was easier to enter for those of us from the States.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Marylou59 ()
Date: November 30, 2015 17:59

I live in France and I would like to purchase tickets for Montevideo, but I don't speaK spanish. As far as I can understand, they don't accept Mastercard, only Visa ? And how many tickets can you buy ? Could somebody help me to understand the informations given about the payment ?

PREVENTA EXCLUSIVA CON TARJETAS DEL SANTANDER URUGUAY HASTA EL 16/11 INC

A PARTIR DEL 17/11 VENTA CON TARJETAS DEL SANTANDER URUGUAY 3 PAGOS Y EFECTIVO

A PARTIR DEL 19/11 VENTA CON TODAS LAS TARJETAS VISA/MASTER 3 PAGOS Y EFECTIVO, TARJETAS VISA DEL SANTANDER URUGUAY HASTA 10 PAGOS

COMPRA EN LÍNEA ÚNICAMENTE VISA 1 PAGO

Thank you and apologies if already asked

Marylou

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: November 30, 2015 18:06

Marylou59
I live in France and I would like to purchase tickets for Montevideo, but I don't speaK spanish. As far as I can understand, they don't accept Mastercard, only Visa ? And how many tickets can you buy ? Could somebody help me to understand the informations given about the payment ?

Thank you and apologies if already asked

Marylou

You can buy up to 10 tickets, and they only accept Visa.

Date: November 30, 2015 18:24

Thank you very much, Cristiano !

Date: November 30, 2015 18:38

Marylou59
Thank you very much, Cristiano !

My pleasure. Keep in mind that the online purchases on that website can't be parceled.

Date: November 30, 2015 18:45

I only want to buy 2 tickets. I understand that I will have to pick up my tickets, there is no e-printing, am I right ? I don't have Visa, I will pay with a friend's card, who doesnt' attend the concert, could this be a problem ?

Date: November 30, 2015 18:54

Marylou59
I only want to buy 2 tickets. I understand that I will have to pick up my tickets, there is no e-printing, am I right ? I don't have Visa, I will pay with a friend's card, who doesnt' attend the concert, could this be a problem ?

According to the info on their website, there's only the will call option at the stadium's box office. You'll need to show a valid ID and the credit card used to buy the tickets.

My advice to you is to contact Reduts and ask them if you can show a copy of the credit card and ID from your friend. Perhaps a letter from him with an authorization for you to pick up the tickets on his behalf might be useful, too.

Date: November 30, 2015 19:06

Thanks a lot, Cristiano, you are very helpful ! I never was in Latin America, this will be a happy beginning, I hope !

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: November 30, 2015 21:11

I am sure someone has asked this before but are there reserved seats in the "Platino" section of the front Mexico seats?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 30, 2015 21:49

If they can't do Cuba then I would assume the reason would be too complex logistics i.e. visa and paperwork. The Rolling Stones are a large operation, a bit larger and more complex than a visit by the Pope. Still I am crossing my fingers and hoping they can do it. Either way, anything closing up after Mexico City would be great, like Costa Rica, Dominican Republic or Cuba. We will know soon. It is now 65 days until tour start in Chile.

Bjornulf

Date: November 30, 2015 22:15

COSTA RICA!!!!!!!!!

Thats what I am hoping for

Posted by: angee ()
Date: November 30, 2015 23:51

sarahunwin
I am sure someone has asked this before but are there reserved seats in the "Platino" section of the front Mexico seats?

In my understanding, they are all reserved except the General B space.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: December 1, 2015 06:25

jumpontopofmebaby
COSTA RICA!!!!!!!!!

Thats what I am hoping for

Me too.
I prefer Costa Rica than Cuba.
I have ever been to Cuba but no Costa Erica. And I don't want to see Stones concert at "beisbol" stadium.grinning smiley

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: December 1, 2015 15:50

bv
If they can't do Cuba then I would assume the reason would be too complex logistics i.e. visa and paperwork. The Rolling Stones are a large operation, a bit larger and more complex than a visit by the Pope. Still I am crossing my fingers and hoping they can do it. Either way, anything closing up after Mexico City would be great, like Costa Rica, Dominican Republic or Cuba. We will know soon. It is now 65 days until tour start in Chile.

Are Paraguay or Ecuador not possibilities also?
Both countries have had some rock concerts in recent times.
And Mick has visited Paraguay for holidays over the years.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: December 1, 2015 16:43

angee
sarahunwin

In my understanding, they are all reserved except the General B space.

Thanks Angee

Date: December 1, 2015 18:38

Just received this from T4Fun, who are handling the Brasilian ticket sales :

"Dear Chris, thank you for contacting us!
The sales for Rolling Stones are no available yet. But, you can buy your tickets contacting us by: 55 11 27890054"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chriseganstar

Satisfied since 1976

Date: December 1, 2015 18:41

chriseganstar
Just received this from T4Fun, who are handling the Brasilian ticket sales :

"Dear Chris, thank you for contacting us!
The sales for Rolling Stones are no available yet. But, you can buy your tickets contacting us by: 55 11 27890054"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chriseganstar

Yes, that's the same info I posted two weeks ago: [www.iorr.org]

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: December 1, 2015 18:46

Sounds good Chris.

I am in Cyprus for a few weeks and will try that number next couple of days.

Let us all know how you get on if you try that number soon. smileys with beer

Date: December 2, 2015 02:56

crawdaddy
Sounds good Chris.

I am in Cyprus for a few weeks and will try that number next couple of days.

Let us all know how you get on if you try that number soon. smileys with beer
Tried ringing a few times, no answer. I hope this doesn't mean we can't book on-line outside Brasil as printing an e-ticket is much more preferable than trying to ring a number during the pre-sale (with zero chances of getting through, let alone buying a ticket). I guess we'll have to wait and see........

Chriseganstar

Satisfied since 1976

Date: December 2, 2015 03:24

Latest is that there will be no tongue pit for the Brasil concerts,, but there will be Premium Track, around £240 - £300 in our money. General Admission £100 - £120 or thereabouts.

Chriseganstar

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: December 2, 2015 04:03

Mick in South America:

video: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-02 04:04 by Koen.

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: December 2, 2015 04:55

after failing to get tickets for Mexico last weel, can i just get it confirmed that the pre-sale for the March 17th gig is thursday, opening at 11am, with Santander card holders?

thank you nervously

Date: December 2, 2015 05:06

peoplewitheyes
after failing to get tickets for Mexico last weel, can i just get it confirmed that the pre-sale for the March 17th gig is thursday, opening at 11am, with Santander card holders?

thank you nervously

Yes, this thursday at 11am Mexico City time for Santander card holders. I'm not sure if any Santander credit card is valid to buy the tickets for this concert on the presale or if it will be only for Mexicans. Perhaps you might want to contact Ticketmaster to see if you can buy them, if you're not from Mexico. [tmespeciales.ticketmaster.com.mx]

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: December 2, 2015 14:57

Cristiano Radtke
peoplewitheyes

thank you nervously

Yes, this thursday at 11am Mexico City time for Santander card holders. I'm not sure if any Santander credit card is valid to buy the tickets for this concert on the presale or if it will be only for Mexicans. Perhaps you might want to contact Ticketmaster to see if you can buy them, if you're not from Mexico. [tmespeciales.ticketmaster.com.mx]

I'm not Mexican but I did have taco shells and chilli for my dinner the other day,will this qualify me to buy tickets?

Nate >grinning smiley<

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: December 2, 2015 19:52

Thank you Cristiano. Luckily I have a friend with a Mexican santander card...

Date: December 2, 2015 21:57

peoplewitheyes
Thank you Cristiano. Luckily I have a friend with a Mexican santander card...

Ah, ok. On this case I think you can buy your tickets on presale without any trouble. Good luck! smileys with beer

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: December 2, 2015 23:40

Koen
Mick in South America:

video: [www.youtube.com]

Love it.
A forerunner to Mick (and Keith's) role in Stella Street, of course.

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: December 3, 2015 00:15

Its going to be great its going to exciting its going to be the Stones. See you all in South America.

Date: December 3, 2015 17:46

Pre-sale for the Brazilian concerts is expected to start this Monday, December 7 and the general sales on December 9.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3839404142434445464748...LastNext
Current Page: 43 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1861
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home