Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3637383940414243444546...LastNext
Current Page: 41 of 51
Re: Latin America Olé Tour 2016 confirmed
Posted by: bbeliko ()
Date: November 26, 2015 19:11

How did it go for everyone?

I got my general b tickets! looking forward to meeting everyone here in Mexico city!

Posted by: joshbg2k ()
Date: November 26, 2015 19:19

Had a pair of general admission, but it wouldn't take my US address.

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: November 26, 2015 19:45

Grabbed Plat 3 and 4 but can not 1 and 2.thumbs down

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: November 26, 2015 20:02

Got Plat 3. What a relief!

joshbg2K--did you select "other country" then it would take your US address.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: November 26, 2015 20:12

VIP packages for the Brazilian concerts has just been added to [www.slotix.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-26 20:16 by Cristiano Radtke.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: November 26, 2015 20:28

Cristiano Radtke

Are we to take it that regular tickets will be on sale very soon then?

Nate thumbs up

Date: November 26, 2015 20:35

Nate
Cristiano Radtke

Are we to take it that regular tickets will be on sale very soon then?

Nate thumbs up

My guess is that the info about the ticket sales (VIP and regular tickets) will be announced next week. The word here is that the tickets will be put on general sale on 9 December.

Posted by: alexisjagger ()
Date: November 26, 2015 20:45

I´m going to VIP 3 tickets. Seems that some people got also VIP 3 tickets.

It would be great to meet you at the show! Welcome to Mexico amigos!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-26 23:14 by alexisjagger.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: November 26, 2015 21:37

I scored a pair of tickets for Mexico City, Plat 12, row 11. Hate the will call deal, I guess I have to pick up tickets at the venue, but I got them....from a dive boat on my way to snorkel off the coast of Molokini! smiling smiley

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: November 26, 2015 21:43

Any thoughts? Couldn't get Ticketmaster Mexico to allow me to put an American address in the credit card address

Date: November 26, 2015 21:54

Do you not have US ticketmaster account? I logged into that and no problem.

Date: November 26, 2015 21:57

In the address field, there's a place where it says "other country". Click on that. You have to pick will call as your delivery. There may still be a few VIP tickets available. Non-VIP sold out very quickly.

Date: November 26, 2015 22:04

You are right. When I logged in it gave my saved credit card accounts. Thanks

Date: November 26, 2015 22:10

You're welcome! Get good seats? To

Date: November 26, 2015 22:12

It looks like there is a "print at home option" for Mexico. Anyone been able to use that for international purchase? Two days before for will call means paying for two more hotel nights

Date: November 26, 2015 22:21

You can pick up at Will Call day of show.

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: November 26, 2015 22:25

Managed to score Platino 2 early on. Happy Thanksgiving!

Date: November 26, 2015 22:31

For Mexico City Ticket will call....

Will Call International
ONLY FOR NON MEXICAN ISSUED CREDIT CARDS. Tickets held at Will Call can be collected 24 hours after the purchase and 1 day prior to the event at Ticketmaster Outlets in Mexico (MIXUP DOES NOT PROVIDE WILL CALL SERVICE) or 1 hour prior to the event in the venue's box office. Tickets can only be retrieved by the cardholder with the order confirmation number, credit card used to make the purchase and a valid photo ID with signature (state ID, driver's license or passport).Web, mini or non embossed cards are not accepted with this delivery method.

Date: November 26, 2015 22:42

Glad Mrs Jazzbass let you get the tickets before the turkey!

Date: November 26, 2015 22:53

Woz
MPRIME TUS BOLETOS DESDE CASA 48 HORAS DESPUÉS DE TU COMPRA (antes de este tiempo no podrás imprimirlos) y hasta 72 horas antes del evento entrando a tu cuenta de Mi Ticketmaster. Tu compra está sujeta a comprobación (para tu seguridad) del nombre y domicilio del tarjetahabiente que usaste como método de pago y que deberán ser iguales a como aparecen en el estado de cuenta de tu tarjeta, de lo contrario tu método de entrega cambiará a Will Call y en este caso tendrás máximo 48 horas antes del evento para recoger tus boletos en cualquier Centro Ticketmaster autorizado (o podrán ser cancelados). Descarga tus boletos máximo 72 horas antes del evento para asegurar que no sean cancelados.

Is this for Mexico? My instructions seemed to say you HAD to pick up the tickets by 48 hours BEFORE the show

Date: November 26, 2015 22:56

a bigger nut
For Mexico City Ticket will call....

Will Call International
ONLY FOR NON MEXICAN ISSUED CREDIT CARDS. Tickets held at Will Call can be collected 24 hours after the purchase and 1 day prior to the event at Ticketmaster Outlets in Mexico (MIXUP DOES NOT PROVIDE WILL CALL SERVICE) or 1 hour prior to the event in the venue's box office. Tickets can only be retrieved by the cardholder with the order confirmation number, credit card used to make the purchase and a valid photo ID with signature (state ID, driver's license or passport).Web, mini or non embossed cards are not accepted with this delivery method.

Hope this is right. Mine said pick up by 48 hours prior to event. So confused. Not actually going to this show but doing a trial run in the hope they add a second for my birthday on 3/17

Date: November 26, 2015 23:10

sarahunwin
Hope this is right. Mine said pick up by 48 hours prior to event. So confused. Not actually going to this show but doing a trial run in the hope they add a second for my birthday on 3/17

I hope they reach Mexico City in good health. smiling smiley
After Lima show (almost sea level), Bogota and Mexico City is very high altitude.

Date: November 26, 2015 23:37

sarahunwin
Woz
Is this for Mexico? My instructions seemed to say you HAD to pick up the tickets by 48 hours BEFORE the show

Will Call International

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: November 27, 2015 05:03

I'm gutted, I live in Mexico and failed to get tickets. I wanted General B ones, but started trying at 11am (mex time) and couldnt find any. Now it seems that the show is sold out...

sad smiley

It has to be said that i haven't bought a ticket to a big show in many many years, so am somewhat naive about ticketmaster etcs tricks.

Is it really sold out?

Will they release other tickets through time like they seemed to do in other (US) shows?

Are there lucky dip tix available for the mex show?

What do you think the chances are of another date (17th?) added for MEx?

thank you all

from a sad fan
angry smiley

Date: November 27, 2015 05:43

peoplewitheyes
I'm gutted, I live in Mexico and failed to get tickets. I wanted General B ones, but started trying at 11am (mex time) and couldnt find any. Now it seems that the show is sold out...

sad smiley

It has to be said that i haven't bought a ticket to a big show in many many years, so am somewhat naive about ticketmaster etcs tricks.

Is it really sold out?

Will they release other tickets through time like they seemed to do in other (US) shows?

thank you all

from a sad fan
angry smiley

Don't give up and keep trying to buy your ticket on Ticketmaster. That's how I managed to get tickets for the O2 concerts in 2012, 3 or 4 days after those concerts were "sold out".

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: November 27, 2015 10:53

Is the Carnaval taking place in Montevideo on the Tuesday 16 Feb?Anybody got any information?Cheers

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: November 27, 2015 17:18

Cristiano Radtke
peoplewitheyes

sad smiley

Is it really sold out?

thank you all

from a sad fan
angry smiley

Don't give up and keep trying to buy your ticket on Ticketmaster. That's how I managed to get tickets for the O2 concerts in 2012, 3 or 4 days after those concerts were "sold out".

this has been true for virtually all shows. Sold out means sold out for now, that all the tickets they put on sale now are sold. Watch this site carefully for news of ticket drops, when more go on sale, and be ready to pull the trigger with your credit card info at hand, etc. Create an acct. with TM so all your info is already there.

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: November 27, 2015 17:39

Thanks guys, I'm feeling more positive this morning!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: November 27, 2015 18:05

stargroover
Is the Carnaval taking place in Montevideo on the Tuesday 16 Feb?Anybody got any information?Cheers

You got to check it just in case, but I think El Desfile de Llamadas del “Carnaval de Montevideo” en Uruguay is 4 and 5 February.

[carnavaldeluruguay.com]
[www.montevideo.gub.uy]
[www.cuandopasa.com]

Posted by: bbeliko ()
Date: November 27, 2015 19:10

Second Mexico City show is official! They just announced it on their fb page.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3637383940414243444546...LastNext
Current Page: 41 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1974
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home