Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3031323334353637383940...LastNext
Current Page: 35 of 51
Re: Latin America Olé Tour 2016 confirmed
Posted by: vdkf ()
Date: November 17, 2015 09:42

The Joker
Shall we take some more tickets each, so we increase the odds?

I need 2 for each show (campo) might try to buy 4 but hopefully the 10th won't be sold out when I finally reach the buying page...

~~~ Keef rulez! ~~~

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: November 17, 2015 09:55

Yeap - it's daylight in Spain

Usuarios en línea delante de tuyo: 7329
Entrarás a la página web dentro de: más de una hora

Posted by: John1982 ()
Date: November 17, 2015 10:36

I got somehow kicked out of the waiting line. :-(
Maybe a short disonnection of my internet. Now I am at the office and have to start waiting again. 33367 infront of me.

Date: November 17, 2015 11:13

...still more than 1 hour to go eye popping smiley

~~~ Keef rulez! ~~~

Date: November 17, 2015 11:22

I have tried again two valid credit card, Visa and Mastercard, and it refuses it

Posted by: koestjue ()
Date: November 17, 2015 11:27

I tried 5 valid German credit cards - Mastercard and Visa, all refused

Date: November 17, 2015 11:32

I hope my German Mastercard will work. But it didn't work for the zip code show in Atlanta.

Posted by: dandelion12 ()
Date: November 17, 2015 11:36

koestjue
I tried 5 valid German credit cards - Mastercard and Visa, all refused
The same here. Waiting for hours and then German Master and German Visa are not accepted. That is more than frustrating!!!
We have booked flights and hotelrooms. So we have to buy via Viagogo and feed the scalpers!!moody smiley
Or does anybody have 2 tickets left???

Date: November 17, 2015 11:41

I checked Viagog and there are already over 600 tickets for the saturday show for sale.

Posted by: Mick2014 ()
Date: November 17, 2015 12:01

the Price by Viagogo get cheaper than the official Price. Believe me

Wait 600 tickets are many many tickets.

i am waiting for Rio and Sao Paulo. The flight and the Hotel is booked.

Stones forever

Date: November 17, 2015 12:30

F.ck me, f.ck it, f.ck that, f.ck you

Just bought the three shows La Plata with Vigaggo

I belong to the camp that buys concert tix before airplane tix.

I'm not setting a good example, but never have anyway.. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-17 12:36 by The Joker.

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: November 17, 2015 13:07

The Joker

Glad you got them Joker. Congrats.

I went to bed and my girlfriend woke me up next time number came up. I tried again then, and again refused.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: November 17, 2015 13:10

The Joker

Congratulations and enjoy.
jeroen

Date: November 17, 2015 13:45

tried 4 different credit cards - no chance sad smiley all rejected...

what's wrong with ticketek?? angry smiley

~~~ Keef rulez! ~~~

Date: November 17, 2015 13:55

vdkf

Just before I was about shut down one of the two computers I've been on all night, I noticed I was close on another number.
I waited and tried again, the fourth time.
Rejected.
I tried a variety of things, different seats, different shows, different amounts of tickets.
All rejected.
In 35 years of being obsessed with the Rolling Stones, this is the first time they have ever said No to my money.

Date: November 17, 2015 13:58

ChrisL
vdkf

Just before I was about shut down one of the two computers I've been on all night, I noticed I was close on another number.
I waited and tried again, the fourth time.
Rejected.
I tried a variety of things, different seats, different shows, different amounts of tickets.
All rejected.
In 35 years of being obsessed with the Rolling Stones, this is the first time they have ever said No to my money.

yep - did the same, tried many different combinations, different cards etc. to no avail sad smiley
but someone said on FB that it's not possible to buy tix for foreigners... that's definitely not how it's supposed to work

~~~ Keef rulez! ~~~

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: November 17, 2015 13:59

Clearly, something is wrong with Ticketek rejecting all these credit cards.
I bought 3 tickets for Feb 7, then went back to buy one for Feb 10 and the same card is rejected.
Tried again with another card and it was also rejected.
Now I'm back in line.

Date: November 17, 2015 14:03

6s7s9s
I bought 3 tickets for Feb 7, then went back to buy one for Feb 10 and the same card is rejected.
Now I'm back in line.

Good luck!
If you get three for the 10th, I'll buy two off you.

Date: November 17, 2015 14:08

6s7s9s
Now I'm back in line.

could you buy your tickets for the 7th with a foreign credit card (not Argentinian)?

~~~ Keef rulez! ~~~

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: November 17, 2015 14:13

I was almost there and then my credit card got rejected.

Gotta say it really takes the fun out of the whole process, and the buzz you get when you buy tickets isn't the same if you opt for viagogo or another secondary market seller.

I wouldn't have been surprised if the sales were only open to residents of Argentina given that they haven't played there for 10 years, but if that was the case it should've been explained clearly on the website. And, besides, it seems that some people with 'foreign' credit cards got lucky.

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Date: November 17, 2015 14:52

ChrisL
The Joker

I went to bed and my girlfriend woke me up next time number came up. I tried again then, and again refused.

You got quite an organization

Date: November 17, 2015 15:34

The Joker
ChrisL
The Joker

You got quite an organization

I thought I did anyway. Multiple computers, multiple browsers per computer, multiple cards at the ready.

And all for nothing.

I'm now searching for Argentines here on my work assignment to try to beg them to borrow their credit cards. There are supposedly three here this week, but none have showed yet.

Date: November 17, 2015 15:53

vdkf
6s7s9s
Now I'm back in line.

could you buy your tickets for the 7th with a foreign credit card (not Argentinian)?

Yes, I used a USA American Express card.

ChrisL...I can only buy 4 total tickets, so even if I get back on the site, I can only buy one more ticket. Sorry.

Date: November 17, 2015 15:57

6s7s9s
vdkf
6s7s9s
Now I'm back in line.

Yes, I used a USA American Express card.

ChrisL...I can only buy 4 total tickets, so even if I get back on the site, I can only buy one more ticket. Sorry.

Cool. Good luck! I hope you get it.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: November 17, 2015 16:24

Mr Jimmy

Gotta say it really takes the fun out of the whole process, and the buzz you get when you buy tickets isn't the same if you opt for viagogo or another secondary market seller.

I wouldn't have been surprised if the sales were only open to residents of Argentina given that they haven't played there for 10 years, but if that was the case it should've been explained clearly on the website. And, besides, it seems that some people with 'foreign' credit cards got lucky.

I think this is the main point!
I got even friends from Uruguay who couldn't buy with their credit cards!
I guess Argentinian IP addresses had preferences, but it is just my impression seeing what happened last night!
I totally agree that's not 100% fair and if it is the case it should have been clearly expalined before the sale started. But have in mind that we live in a Latinamerican country and not all the things work like they should!!!! It could be just a failure or problem of the programmed site! Just my 2 cents!

I wish sincerely the best luck to the real fans who would like to experience a show here. I wish the best of the experiences to the open minded mates who want to come to party and have a good time with us.

I can afirm that some guys with "foreign" (not Argentinian credit cards) were succesfully buying their tickets, so I would suggest to don't give up and keep trying!!!! >grinning smiley<

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-17 16:30 by Quique-stone.

Date: November 17, 2015 17:38

Quique-stone
Mr Jimmy

I guess Argentinian IP addresses had preferences, but it is just my impression seeing what happened last night!
I totally agree that's not 100% fair and if it is the case it should have been clearly expalined before the sale started. But have in mind that we live in a Latinamerican country and not all the things work like they should!!!! It could be just a failure or problem of the programmed site! Just my 2 cents!

I wish sincerely the best luck to the real fans who would like to experience a show here. I wish the best of the experiences to the open minded mates who want to come to party and have a good time with us.

I can afirm that some guys with "foreign" (not Argentinian credit cards) were succesfully buying their tickets, so I would suggest to don't give up and keep trying!!!! >grinning smiley<

Quique,
I'm back in line, and have a friend here with a US American Express. (679s said that worked for him).
If I were to use his card, and create a profile for him, does it make sense that I can then have the tickets sent to a friend's address in Buenos Aires and get the tickets there without the buyer being present in country?

Sorry for the question, just thought maybe that is obvious in the Spanish on the site that I can't understand.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-17 17:44 by ChrisL.

Date: November 17, 2015 17:57

ChrisL
Quique-stone
Mr Jimmy

Quique,
I'm back in line, and have a friend here with a US American Express. (679s said that worked for him).
If I were to use his card, and create a profile for him, does it make sense that I can then have the tickets sent to a friend's address in Buenos Aires and get the tickets there without the buyer being present in country?

Sorry for the question, just thought maybe that is obvious in the Spanish on the site that I can't understand.

I don't know Chris! It's unclear, at least for me too!
I can offer my address wo problem, but I'm not sure if they can give them to me because I 'm not the buyer! Hope to be clear enough.

What I know for sure is that you can get the ticket here at a Ticketek office just till 48 hs for the show, BUT hav ein mind that only the owner of the credit card with the credit card and document is allowed to retire the tickets!

I know that will create for you another extra problem! But please have that in mind!

Date: November 17, 2015 18:02

This are the instructions in Spanish:

[rolling-stones.ticketek.com.ar]

RECOMENDACIONES PARA LA COMPRA DE ENTRADAS DE ROLLING STONES

PREVIAS A LA COMPRA

Te recordamos que, para realizar tu compra, es necesario que tengas un usuario en www.ticketek.com.ar. Si no tenés un usuario, te recomendamos que lo generes antes de ingresar al proceso de compra. Si tenés usuario pero olvidaste tu contraseña, clickeá en “Olvidaste tu contraseña?”. Para habilitar tu usuario necesitás un email válido para activar tu cuenta, recibir tu confirmación de compra y al cual podamos contactarte ante cualquier eventualidad referida a tu compra o al evento en sí.

Te recomendamos confirmar con tu banco que tengas tus tarjetas habilitadas para realizar compras por internet y confirmes tu límite de compra. De esta forma, evitarás intentar comprar alguna ubicación fuera del alcance de tu tarjeta de crédito.

Las compras son únicamente con tarjetas de crédito y a través de www.ticketek.com.ar. Durante el período de preventa sólo se podrán comprar tickets con tarjetas del Banco Patagonia.

No uses tarjetas de terceros, esto puede generarte complicaciones a la hora de retirar tus tickets. La entrega de los mismos se realizará únicamente al dueño de la tarjeta (contra la presentación del DNI y la tarjeta correspondiente) cuya identidad debe, además, coincidir con el usuario de www.ticketek.com.ar.

DURANTE LA FILA VIRTUAL

Tener un número de la fila virtual asignado no asegura la compra o reserva de tickets por parte del sistema.

Durante la fila virtual, un número te será asignado. Se te indicará cantidad de personas esperando delante tuyo, un tiempo estimativo de espera y el horario estimativo de ingreso al proceso de compra. Te recomendamos estar atento al sitio web ya que este tiempo es estimado y puede ir variando.

Tené a mano tu tarjeta de crédito, ya que será necesaria para agilizar tu proceso de compra.

Durante tu espera, la fila virtual puede sufrir pausas. No te preocupes, tu número será el mismo una vez reiniciada la misma.

Podrás ver información útil relacionada al show (fechas de show, mapa, precios y cronograma de ventas) mientras esperás en la página.

Perderás el número asignado si reiniciás o refrescás tu página de la fila virtual una vez que tu número fue asignado. Esto no acelerará tu proceso, por el contrario, regresarás al final de la fila virtual.
Cuando te toque tu turno, pasarás a iniciar tu sesión y comenzar el proceso de compra.

DURANTE EL INICIO DE SESIÓN Y PROCESO DE COMPRA

Apenas ingreses, deberás iniciar tu sesión con tu usuario de www.ticketek.com.ar.

Tu sesión permanecerá habilitada únicamente por 10 minutos. Contarás con estos 10 minutos, para completar el proceso de compra y adquirir tus tickets.

Una vez iniciada tu sesión: elegí la FUNCION a la que querés asistir*; elegí el TIPO DE PRECIO*; elegí la UBICACIÓN Y PRECIO*; elegí la CANTIDAD. Cuando estés conforme, presioná PASO SIGUIENTE.* Opciones sujetas a disponibilidad.

Se podrán tomar hasta cuatro (4) tickets por tarjeta y por usuario, para un único show. De esta forma, más gente tendrá oportunidad de comprar tickets en lugar de reducir el universo de compradores.

Elegí el TIPO DE ENVIO que creas más conveniente. Vas a tener opciones de: retiro en los puntos de venta o en sucursales OCA (pudiendo elegir la más cercana) o bien recibirla en tu domicilio, a través del correo.

La fecha de retiro de los tickets será detallada en INFORMACIÓN DE ENTREGA. Recordá que la entrega de los mismos se realizará únicamente al dueño de la tarjeta (contra la presentación del DNI y la tarjeta correspondiente). Cuando estés conforme, presioná PASO SIGUIENTE.

SELECCIONA TU MEDIO DE PAGO. Recordá que la compra es sólo con tarjetas de crédito. Durante el período de preventa exclusiva, sólo podrás comprar tus tickets con tarjetas de Banco Patagonia. Ingresá el nombre tal como aparece en tu tarjeta. Ingresá tu número de tarjeta. Ingresá la fecha de vencimiento y el código de seguridad. Ingresá la cantidad de cuotas (exclusivo para tarjetas de crédito de Banco Patagonia). Ingresá un número de teléfono.

Leé y aceptá los términos y condiciones de servicio.

REVISÁ LOS DATOS EN EL RESUMEN DE COMPRA. SI ESTÁS CONFORME, APRETÁ FINALIZAR COMPRA.

Una vez que hayas completado todo el proceso, si fue exitoso, verás la página de confirmación de compra. De ser así, ya tenés tus tickets para ROLLING STONES. ¡Felicidades! Preparate para rockear.

Maybe a translator can help you, but I guess you already did that!

This is the part I was referring to:
"..la entrega de los mismos se realizará únicamente al dueño de la tarjeta (contra la presentación del DNI y la tarjeta correspondiente). Cuando estés conforme, presioná PASO SIGUIENTE."

Date: November 17, 2015 18:03

Quique-stone
ChrisL
Quique-stone
Mr Jimmy

Quique,

I don't know Chris! It's unclear, at least for me too!
I can offer my address wo problem, but I'm not sure if they can give them to me because I 'm not the buyer! Hope to be clear enough.

What I know for sure is that you can get the ticket here at a Ticketek office just till 48 hs for the show, BUT hav ein mind that only the owner of the credit card with the credit card and document is allowed to retire the tickets!

I know that will create for you another extra problem! But please have that in mind!

Thanks Quique. Thanks for the help. And moral support.

I don't want to risk buying and still not getting them, so I guess I might have to go to the black market. That stinks. Very unStones.

Date: November 17, 2015 18:07

Just found out that AMEX blocked my card after my first purchase.
Possibly, that's why it wouldn't go thru the next times.

You might have to call your credit card company, if you have used it already for a foreign transaction, to have the block removed.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3031323334353637383940...LastNext
Current Page: 35 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1880
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home