Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2627282930313233343536...LastNext
Current Page: 31 of 51
Re: Latin America Olé Tour 2016 confirmed
Posted by: keeffan ()
Date: November 12, 2015 14:36

Trying to create an account on puntoticket.com. Can somebody tell me what RUT means in english. Tried Google translate but got nothing. Am I able to buy tickets on this website or do I need a local credit card?

Thanks.
Cliff

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 12, 2015 14:48

The Rolling Stones have been offered to play a show in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. See the iorr news:

[www.iorr.org]

Bjornulf

Date: November 12, 2015 14:51

Would also like to know what Contraserio means? Could not find that in Google translate either. Trying to register on Ticketek argentina.

Thanks.
Cliff

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: November 12, 2015 15:00

keeffan
Would also like to know what Contraserio means? Could not find that in Google translate either. Trying to register on Ticketek argentina.

Thanks.
Cliff

Is that the line under where it asks for your password?
I think it means confirm or re-enter password.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 12, 2015 15:04

South America Time Zones...

Argentina, Uruguay and west Brazil are -4 hours vs CET (Central European Time), -3 vs UK time, +2 vs EST (US East Coast), +5 vs PST (US West Coast) etc.

Bjornulf

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: November 12, 2015 15:21

About La Plata and Montevideo

Do you know if the seating sections have numbered seats?

If answer is no, do you know if the tickets of the seating section attribute a particular section (for instance Platea Norte 24), or is it first arrived first seated in the whole purple area?

Posted by: varilla ()
Date: November 12, 2015 15:29

In Montevideo there are some numbered sections but far from the stage. The Vip areas are standing, just like inside the tongue in past shows.

Date: November 12, 2015 15:30

Sorry, numbered SEATING sections

Date: November 12, 2015 15:30

Thanks Chris. That got me registerd and started to buy tickets but I don't think it will work because when I get to payment it is asking for a Banco Patagonia Visa or Mastercard. So I don't think I can buy any Tickets. Anyone else find this?

Date: November 12, 2015 15:35

paulywaul
Manofwealthandtaste
paulywaul
I have a question about the start times of general public ticket sales ....

For Argentina we have: VENTA ABIERTA a partir del 17 de Noviembre a las 00 hs - which I am interpreting as meaning that the sale starts as the clock strikes midnight on Monday 16th November Argentina time (04:00 hrs Tuesday 17th UK time). Is this correct do we think (or know) ?

Thanks for any replies

Paulywaul, that would be 0300hrs London time......Argentina is GMT -3 hours.

True, we're on winter time, forgot that. Thanks.

ANYONE KNOW WHAT TIME THE GENERAL PUBLIC SALE STARTS FOR MONTEVIDEO ?

In Montrevideo the General Public sales will start 17/11 10 am local time. There will be tickets available mostly in the most expensive areas of the Stadium. I personally got VIP Platinum B 2 (keiths side).

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: November 12, 2015 16:13

keeffan
Thanks Chris. That got me registerd and started to buy tickets but I don't think it will work because when I get to payment it is asking for a Banco Patagonia Visa or Mastercard. So I don't think I can buy any Tickets. Anyone else find this?

Yes. Tickets only on presale right now for people with Banco Patagonia cards.

General sale starts at midnight Argie time Tuesday, I believe.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 12, 2015 16:46

varilla
paulywaul
Manofwealthandtaste
paulywaul

For Argentina we have: VENTA ABIERTA a partir del 17 de Noviembre a las 00 hs - which I am interpreting as meaning that the sale starts as the clock strikes midnight on Monday 16th November Argentina time (04:00 hrs Tuesday 17th UK time). Is this correct do we think (or know) ?

Thanks for any replies

In Montrevideo the General Public sales will start 17/11 10 am local time. There will be tickets available mostly in the most expensive areas of the Stadium. I personally got VIP Platinum B 2 (keiths side).

Thank you very much indeed for the info .............

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: November 12, 2015 19:13

paulywaul
varilla
paulywaul
Manofwealthandtaste
paulywaul

Thanks for any replies

Thank you very much indeed for the info .............

You´re welcome Paulywaul. I´ll meet you in Montevideo along with all the IORRians who are coming down here!!

Re: OLE Argentina
Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: November 12, 2015 19:36

buffalo 81
hi, i just want to tell everybody that the tickets pre-sell, here in Argentina are just for members from Patagonia bank. Is a major scam. the half of the total tickets are already sold...this is very frustrating to fans, because we just can buy tickets a week later than Patagonian's costumers...and there's almost no chance to get it...I assume the organization of the Stones are noticed of that, twenty year waiting for the comeback and we are hopeless before the general tickets sale.
LEANDRO.

I see it differently. The Banco Patagonia pre-sale has been on for 3 or 4 days and there are still tickets left.
I know there will be more people trying to get in on the general sale, but I was encouraged that there are still tickets left, even after being on sale for a few days.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: November 13, 2015 00:16

bv
South America Time Zones...

Argentina, Uruguay and west Brazil are -4 hours vs CET (Central European Time), -3 vs UK time, +2 vs EST (US East Coast), +5 vs PST (US West Coast) etc.

Just to add a bit confusion. Brazil is not absolutely strict on using summer time or not, but this helps. Different states, different use of summertime. And summertime it is in February.

[www.worldtimezone.com]

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: November 13, 2015 00:35

keeffan

I wonder how many bank of Patagonia accounts viagogo hold haha.

Nate >grinning smiley<

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: November 13, 2015 03:03

Nate
keeffan

I wonder how many bank of Patagonia accounts viagogo hold haha.

Nate >grinning smiley<

That's hilarious.
Yes, I ran into the same thing. Must have Banco Patagonia card. Not really a surprise, tho...we knew it was a pre-sale for that card only.

Good luck everyone next week !!

Posted by: pospi ()
Date: November 13, 2015 11:26

bv
The Rolling Stones have been offered to play a show in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. See the iorr news:

[www.iorr.org]

So, Does it mean that Cuba is out? I'm asking, cause Havana is the only show I would be able to go to (damn you work!), and I'm starting to be very anxious about it.

Date: November 13, 2015 13:56

Hoping the information for the Brazilian ticket sales will appear today.

Nate thumbs up

Date: November 13, 2015 20:22

I had heard that the information about the ticket sales for the Brazilian concerts would be available today,should we be concerned that there is still no information about this on the stones website?
I have booked flights and hotels when the tour got announced last week.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: November 13, 2015 20:23

Nate
I had heard that the information about the ticket sales for the Brazilian concerts would be available today,should we be concerned that there is still no information about this on the stones website?
I have booked flights and hotels when the tour got announced last week.

Nate thumbs up

As of now there's no news or rumours here in Brazil. Perhaps it will be announced next week, hopefully.

Date: November 13, 2015 20:29

Thanks Cristiano
Yes let's hope it is announced soon.
I am sure there is no need to really worry it just seems a bit strange that no information is available yet.

Nate thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-13 20:30 by Nate.

Date: November 13, 2015 21:14

Cristiano, are you coming to the Montevideo show?

Date: November 13, 2015 21:22

varilla
Cristiano, are you coming to the Montevideo show?

Yes, I'm planning to be there. smiling smiley

Posted by: benstones ()
Date: November 13, 2015 22:01

Hello everyone!

VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION: VIP TICKETS FOR BUENOS AIRES ARE ON SALE ON THE OFFICIAL ROLLING STONES WEBSITE.

(Since a few minutes).

I'm french and live in Mexico and I just bought a ticket without any problem. I will pick up the ticket the day of the event.

Benjamin.

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: November 13, 2015 22:17

Is that $1200 US dollars?! If it's Argentinian pesos then we're talking ~$150 US dollars, I'd jump all over that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-13 22:27 by Gaetzi.

Posted by: benstones ()
Date: November 13, 2015 22:33

Gaetzi
Is that $1200 US dollars?! If it's Argentinian pesos then we're talking ~$150 US dollars, I'd jump all over that.

No it is in dollar... but with early entry!

Benjamin.

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: November 13, 2015 22:35

Thanks Ben, that's steep! I had a tough time spending $700 for AMEX presale for San Diego, this is almost 2x that. My round trip flight to B.A. wasn't much more than that. I guess I'll just stay up till midnight on Monday and hope for the best.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-13 22:39 by Gaetzi.

Date: November 13, 2015 22:45

Although it's not listed on the Stones' website yet, VIP tickets for Montevideo are also on sale too (US$ 1,200): [www.etix.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-14 04:05 by Cristiano Radtke.

Posted by: koestjue ()
Date: November 14, 2015 20:32

dandelion12
Thanks again. No, we only want tickets for the 13th. And for Rio. Hoping for news when the tickets for Brasil go on sale.
Anybody else flying in from Europe /Germany?

Am planning the same - tickets for 13th and will fly from Germany. Will wait for booking until I have a ticket hopefully next week.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2627282930313233343536...LastNext
Current Page: 31 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2154
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home